1. Nonwhite
2. Woman
3. Liberal
4. NonChristian

Your opinion doesn't matter

Why do we even bother listening to these people

OP is right!

>NonChristian

Yeah let's only listen to people who believe in an omnipotent creature living in the sky, and miracles, and that wine and bread turns into the actual body and blood of a dead/undead god, I'm sure those people have a great grasp on reality.

fuck off hippy

quit trying to emulate the 60s, user, it causes normal people to laugh
niggers and jews are awful and women are retarded but holy fuck varying opinions are the only things which kept us from devolving into mindless zombies like the jews want.
it's the same argument against globalism; if there's only one narrative, there's nothing to keep that narrative in check.

Dropping religion is the final red pill

There is nothing wrong with having one narrative if all the other narratives are dogshit

Societies needed to be homogenous and Christ centered. Women shouldn't be making political decisions. Liberals are a cancer that destroy society and civilization.

We already know what works...we should just ignore them

>tripfag
>atheist

Makes sense

Is this the Christian thread then? Is there a priest here? I need to confess something I just did before it drives me nuts.

Go to church dude
Confessions are always on Saturday

Moron atheist strawman.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

Yes, fuck those bigots oppressing lgbt, feminism, jews and muslims!!!!!

>going to a public location with other people
>people with recognizable faces and names
>one of whom is literally paid to judge you in a little box

My social anxiety will not allow this. I will just suffer the added torment to my soul then. I killed a frog on impulse testing out some bushcraft I saw on a video. I really hope one of God's other creatures gets a meal out of it. Left it in a cat dish after smahing it's poor disappointed looking little head. I bet a bird will eat the legs at least right? Probably flies and ants and stuff too. Circle of life man. FUCK I FEEL BAD. IM SORRY.

Its an animal and doesn't have a soul its not a sin unless you killed the frog out of some sick perverted serial killer pleasure

You don't actually see the priest in confession. You are hidden behind a screen in a room where no one but the priest can hear you

Thank you

We should just do whatever we want and just ignore them. They are wrong. Why waste the effort trying to convince them?

Nah

>No argument

I dunno man. I feel pretty bad about it anyway. Curiosity isn't sick murder perversion right? I had to hesitate a bit and I was apprehensive, but ultimately I was more curious as to how effective a hunting tool the stupid stick had become... Despite your reassurance I think Jesus might be disappointed.

OP said nothing wrong

somebody obviously hasn't read the bible

This lituanican knows

This.

so just go to confession you will feel better

bump

>NonChristian
kikes on sticks say what?

>degenerate
>an-cap

sounds about right

Lithuania, why isn't this your flag? Explain yourself, right now!

Why does America even exist at this point?

Yes, approved

this
bunch of amerisharts are protestant heretics

soon...

discarded

not all of us
we still have lots of Catholics

i have to agree and disagree with the woman part, but you forgett something

>Nonwhite
>Liberal
>NonChristian

and

>donotagreewithewestcivilization

our civilization is based is judeo christian rules, yeah i know that you all dislike jews i dont like them that much personally i will nuke them but you can speak with the fckers, the christian religion and jew religion were the ones that make the west civilization together, of course more christians than jews.
I hate black people with or without their shitty religion. The jewish people in israel suffer more than us, they dont live all in 5star hotels they live in houses like the ones we live on. We have our difference but they are simillar to us, with their help we can stop the sand niggers, israel toll europe to close their borders europe didnt give a shit.

Jews need to go back to Israel
they subvert Christian culture