Will Trudeau manage to stay awake while sucking muslim dicks with a chin this weak?

Will Trudeau manage to stay awake while sucking muslim dicks with a chin this weak?
He needs to build some resilience so the muslim scrotum won't knock him out cold

Wow....Look at that.
What a faggot.

id like to see you step in the ring with him you fucking monkey, justin would lay your bitch ass down and take a selfie with your corpse

Shut the fuck up.

implying that limp wristed faggot could knock out anyone but a toddler

>presented with irrefutable video evidence of JT getting dropped by a non-punch (literally the purpose of a jab like that is to get distance...it's not meant for power or injury at all)
>still proceed to say "justin would lay your bitch ass down"

are you fucking retarded? srs question

Hey BETER

Did he pop right up after that? I mean there's no way that hurt him, right? It must have been a fall from surprise more from being hurt.

As much as I hate Turdhole, you guys are dumbasses.

The guy is fighting from a southpaw position, his lefthand punch was cross, not a jab.

Then again, it doesn't change the fact that HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

I don't think that left even connected. I think he went down from the movement of air generated by the swing.

Hey James

ok i'll do it

Spell WHOMSTVE

Just like a leaf.

Are you fucking retarded?
That punch landed square on his jaw.
What, your inbreed-ness can't let you see something happening right infront of the camera?

Thanks I feel great about myself after watching that. Goes good with pancakes.

His opponent was a southpaw. He was jabbing with his right hand.

Trudeau is a weak little pussy but don't pull this shit out of your ass.

Isn't there a webm of him deadlifting?

I'm pretty sure that left missed him and he just dove for some sweet, sweaty boxer cock.

He looks like the heaviest thing he ever lifted was a penis.

that wasnt a jab

hes retarded shill of a president

*almost faints*
SLAAAAYY DADDY

all I see here is Trudeau winning. I don't know what all you anons are on about

When you knock your enemy down, they win - Trudeau, Justin.