Pro-EU German here

How do we defeat the inselaffe once and for all? A progressive Europe must prevail.

autism speaks

>(((Cock))) gobbler here

The shabbos goys on Sup Forums wants the EU to collapse because we've been infiltrated by the US govt who actively works to make the EU fail because they feel threated by our superiority.
Their entire goal for the past 2 decades has been undermining Europe.

Needlessly invade the Middle East, creating instability, with Neocons claiming weapons of mass destruction? Check.

Drag down EU economy when you purposefully crash your own economy in 2008? Check.

Get rid of Gaddafi, ruin Libya, and open their ports to a free flow of migrants from North Africa? Check.

Decade long destabilisation causes massive civil war in Syria, causing people to flee, and develop extremist radical ideologies funded by the US? Check.

THANKS America!

hang yourself

You are troll or even way more retarded than the most of """alt.rights""".

Fuck off commie

I'm all for a European Union (or even United States of Europe), but we MUST change our politics (and politicians like Merkel should fall) to please both leftists and right wingers. If you look at the bigger picture, Europe is a good thing (like a new Roman Empire), but marxists are ruining it.
Close European borders and only let in immigrants with valid identities and a clean record in their countries. All muslims that enter Europe will go through a pattern check that will determine if they are likely to be terrorists, then those people will be monitored 24/7 during their stay in Europe. And each country should have the freedom to choose how many immigrants / refugees they take.
This way I think both parties will be pleased.

THIS! Exactly my thought. As far as I know, the US government is the jew's slave. And if jews are with Trump, while european leaders are against him, it only means that jews are also against Europe.

>Cock-sucking faggot here

How do we defeat the racist fascist scum that won't report to the camps lads?

I'm 80% towards a federal Europe. However -

1. We a different ELECTION process for the heads of the EC. No more unelected leaders like Jean-Claude or Tusk.

2. The European Court of Auditors needs to be allowed to do their fucking job.

3. Reduction in bureaucracy.

And then I'll be 100% aboard

I want the EU to fail because the leadership is batshit insane and the Euro has ruined the economies of Greece, Portugal and Italy

>Greece, Portugal and Italy
In fairness, they ruined their own countries first, then the EU stepped in

Dann sprich doch mal in deiner Muttersprache brudi

I hope you get raped in the ass by bunch refugees during cuckfest.

Greece and Italy have ruined their economies before. Difference is that because of German autism, the Greeks cannot control economic factors such as interest rates, so they will stay bankrupt.

EU could be good if only they'd stop letting in so many non-European immigrants.

No it can't. The EU fails because of principle, not execution (execution is still pretty shit though)

>A progressive Europe must prevail.
I'd rather side with Muslims than faggots. Then again I want neither of them.

>Europe is a good thing (like a new Roman Empire), but marxists are ruining it.
This so much

Europe > EU

most muslims are closet faggots. Many of them will tell you that getting your dick sucked by a man or fucking a man in the ass isn't gay.

You support a supernational organization that has overpaid bureaucrats and an unaccountable commission and pseudo-EU-President who cannot be elected or removed by the people in Brussels.

You support open borders, endless mass-immigration of low-skilled muslims and islamization of West-Europe.

You support eurocrats who are very overpaid and ignore national referendums such as about Ukraine where we voted NO but Angela Merkel and the Eurocrats want Ukraine to join the EU anyway.

The billion euros overspending by the Eurocrats also is no problem for you.

The worst economic regional growth in the world is in Europe.

The EU is over. It cannot last, the UK is leaving in March 2019, then Sweden.... and other countries will follow for sure.

>Germany
>Progressive Europe

This. The pro-EU faggots think they have a monopoly on European identity, while systematically denying it to the 110 million east of Poland.

Whenever I see the EU flag being referred to as the "flag of Europe", it really grates me.

>Remember kids, to be a true European you must grovel to the eternal Kraut and suck his eternal cock.

I look forward to the day when Muslims take over Berlin.
Just imagining the habbenings gives me an erection.
It can't happen soon enough.
More immigration.
If you retards are going to self-immolate as a virtue signal I want to see it happen in my lifetime.
For the love of God, please speed up your demise so that I may see the glorious blood bath.

Crimea is Russian.

Of course it is. Only an autistic German would think otherwise.

faggot

That will never happen beceause the Eu is already a bloating imploading mess of norms and rules. The eu is destined to fail and its only a matter of years

Don't be a cunt mate, they may be brainwashed morons and all but it's still white europe being turned islamic.
I'm cool with it happening as a warning as long as the rest of us roll in and clear them out or bomb it to rubble and help them to rebuild afterwards.

Also Germans/French if you pull this shit again we're ending you for good. I would expect anyone else to do the same if we did this.