Has Sup Forums always been this bad folks?

Has Sup Forums always been this bad folks?

I am relatively new and I'll be honest I was expecting to see plenty of intelligent anons discussing world issues without the shackles of political correctness, hence the name politically incorrect. However, for the short time that I have been here, I have seen near exclusively mindless bait threads and larpers. Face it, Sup Forums has not survived this sudden popularity, you have been replaced by plebbit fags and little kids that have heard of you from memes. It would seem that what Sup Forums was or what is was supposed to be no longer exists. Face it anons, it is time to move on, the fun is over.

Whenever I see ugly Asian women I get really turned on and want to give them anal so bad
What's wrong with me Sup Forums?

This is supposed to be a serious thread user, please fuck off

It's simple. Angsty hormonal teenagers ruin everything. Only capable of possessing knowledge of one or two topics at a time and even then most of it is misinformation they received through memes. People put forward the most retarded opinions that can be dismissed with a single sentence only for them to disappear once it's dismissed and the cogs in their heads come to a sudden halt.

I guess my point is that people are retarded and a large amount of those retarded people frequent this board.

cuz its summer

▲ ▲

When Sup Forums first came around in late 2011 it was pretty good, not even named "politically incorrect" I don't think. We had a good mix of the political spectrum and most topics had balanced discussion on all sides. But we quickly dove deep into the far right and nazis flocked here like hawks not even a year into the board's life.

Our traffic has gone up and up exponentially over the years since, and the board has become the idiotic cesspit you see now. It's a little sad, I think Sup Forums needs to be deleted for a few years like /new/ was and then brought back. An endless cycle of death and rebirth seems to keep the board sane.

>Asian anal
You like rice stuck on your bellend mate?

>serious
>Sup Forums
make your choice carefully

You're a year and a half too late.the 2016 election destroyed Sup Forums and pretty much all of Sup Forums. Kiddies not following rules 1 and 2, causing media attention, and bringing newfriends

How long you been lurking? There's reasons why newfags don't get Sup Forums until they've done a good spell lurking.

Sup Forums Is a containment board and its awful at it but, deleting it would ruin pretty much every board

Summer vacations started in june thus -> flood of children shit posters to pol -> thus pol becoming summer kindergarten .
With september most of the waffles will go away

You have to crawl through piles of shit until you find some gems.
that's why I always liked it here.

The libertarians have been spreading like cancer and shitting up every thread with their autistic non-ideology

Not if Hiro had a talk with the mods and made them enforce global rule 3.

There are a lot of reasons Sup Forums went down the shitter. It's borderline unusable now, and has been since at least 2014. I think the myth of Sup Forums is what keeps and brings people here, we have more news stories and blogs talking about us than ever before. Even the chanology faggots would be impressed at how much of a household name Sup Forums has become. People flock here and will continue to flock here to see what all the fuss is about. Back in the old day, Moot would at least have purges on Sup Forums to drive off the newfags into other boards for a while. I think maybe those should come back and slow Sup Forums down a bit. He did something akin to the old "party hard" mode back in november of 2014, but it was too short lived for any effect. It also didn't seem to be annoying enough to drive out the newfags who were flooding the site.

Hiro seems to have no care for getting rid of people. To him, more people means more ad clicks, so he could care less about the shitshow this board has turned into. On top of that, that nip fucker can barely understand english, so attempting to explain the issues to him is just met with smiles and poorly structured, half-assed apologies.

SJW and the jews paid for by mossad have been shilling the /pol hard after we got Trump in the white house.

Welp, pack it in guys. New guy here says the show's over. Last one out turn off the memes.

Sup Forums will never be the same. Mentioning "former" rules 1 and 2, people will have no idea what you're talking about. This is a social media service now, and we all know it

It's only 'politically incorrect' because you're encouraged to say nigger and suck Trump's dick no matter what stupid thing he does.

At least in the past we could make fun of freemen on the land and libertarians.

8pol is much better