Freedom of association

Americans, apparently your First Amendment, although not explicitly, protects freedom of association too, so how come you're forced to BAKE THAT CAKE !!!11 and also have crap like (((civil rights))) and Section-Ape Housing?

pic related

c'mon, no one knows the answer?

The Civil Rights Act is unconstitutional. We just had a left wing SCOTUS at the time and now it is too late to roll it back.

Yeah because we have realized as a society that racism is wrong you dumb idiot

They might be able to chip away at it slowly, but SCOTUS will never reverse itself on the constitutionality of the Civil Rights Act. It would create too much social and political chaos.

if it's unconstitutional then it should be repealed, seems pretty straightforward to me, so why is no one protesting?

Incorrect, Congress can fix it at literally any time.
OP: your rights have been under attack for longer than you've been alive. Fight back.

That has nothing to do with whether or not the Civil Rights Act is an anathema to the Constitution , the right to free association, and the 9th Amendment.

thats bs, it already created chaos and it's only getting worse, increasingly faster, too

>ancap flag
>thinks words on paper restrain government

It is, technically, Constitutional because, by definition SCOTUS determines what is constitutional or not and a left wing SCOTUS said that it is Constitutional. So, we are stuck with it.

Whether or not it really comports or conflicts with the Constitution is a separate matter from whether or not it has been deemed Constitutional by SCOTUS.

I'm not American, I asked why you all tolerate this crap instead of organize some political activism, you have the numbers (Trump voters)

they won't for the same reason that SCOTUS will not reverse itself

the only thing that we can hope for is that it is slowly chipped away at over time

the next decision about the Christian baker and the gay wedding cake will give us a sense of the direction that the court is going on similar matters of free association

>scotus determines what is or is not constitutional
you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the law in this country

The swamp must be drained. Rooting out the marxism would take generations of control of school boards.

The courts need to be nerfed hard. They were never meant to be this powerful. And they are only this powerful because congress has no balls.

I'm all for equal rights but also for freedom, you shouldn't be forced to live with niggers dumped on you or provide service to anyone you dont like

Civil Rights have nothing to do with racism anymore you fucking idiot. It's government bullying of the little man. It's forcing a baker to make fags a cake or letting a c average nigger into a Medical school.

You live in Mexico, what would you know about civil rights or quality of life?

explain to me how I am wrong

laws are challenged in court

SCOTUS has the final say on whether or not a law is Constitutional

I agree so why don't conservative organize an anti-left movement?

if legislators want to implement a law that SCOTUS found to be unconstitutional, the legislators must pass a Constitutional amendment

aside from marbury v. madison arguments I would make, their say has nothing to do with whether or not something is constitutional

they're just interpretations that have the effect of law

a similar concept would be the fact that the constitution does not give rights to anybody, but recognizes rights already existing

btw, DoEd (Department of inDoctrination) needs to be gassed, let the states educate themselves

Because the judicially activist Supreme Court overstepped its bounds in Marbury v. Madison and made itself into another legislative branch. 9 unelected judges have the final say on what the laws mean. Sometimes this works to our benefit (DC v Heller) and sometimes it doesn't. Depends on the mood and political biases of the justices.

Theoretically I should be able to fire anyone for any reason, or refuse service to anyone for any reason, but the Supreme Court says I'm a slave to gays and niggers.

DC v. Heller was fucking retarded

go read it for yourself. I know it helped gun rights but it was clearly a political decision

I've read it and it's one of the only decisions they've made in recent years that's actually based on constitutional research and theory and not politics.

it absolutely is not

all that "research" scalia wrote into his opinion is a bait and switch to justify the ruling under precedent, without wiping away precedent altogether to make it more palatable to side with

the second amendment has two rights recognized in it, not one

They do but SCOTUS is politicized to hell and full of lefty judicial activists.

because of the federal reserve act
They made welfare
becuase if you control the money
you can control who can work
then you have to be poor.

so social security is for if you cant get a job in america because of who owns the money

if u didnt have the federal resrve look at it this way,
you wouldnt be bitching about civil rights
welfare
drugs
etc
etc
etc

Realisticaly, what would it take to abolish the fed?

duh abolishing the fed
duh
go back to what was before
duh
probably killing you

Because people on the right have jobs like anyone else and they don't want some left wing HR stooge firing them if they find out about their political activities. For all the nonsense the left wing talks about oppressive systems, they're the ones who actually maintain systems to oppress others.

public accomidation nigga.

Either your a private group aka boyscouts that only interacts with a small group of preselected people or your a public accomidation that serves everybody with a pulse aka mcdonalds.

Go make a private organization. Discriminate to your hearts content, but dont think you can open a resturant that is open to the public and then turn blacks away at the door.

Because they're controlled opposition. Read Cuckservative by Vox Day.

>public accomidation

show it to me in the Constitution

BS, are there only lefty business owners? Also young conservatives without a job could be anonymously funded by those with jobs. Stop making excuses.

Private businesses shouldn't be regarded as public anything. It's private, I can refuse anyone I want,

True, but there are non-cucked people too. You only need a few (~20%) to take initiative & organise and the silent majority who are afraid of retaliation will join once there's enough momentum.

A restaurant, bakery, etc is a private institution.

Do it then. Join the Republic party get elected to a school board, uncuck the curriculum, and influence the party platform to resist the marxist agenda. DO IT.

And your country doesn't have school boards infested with marxists? I doubt it.

Not at all actually. It's not right-wing either, mostly neutral

First amenedment was writen during slaverty so theres that

I'm pretty sure that if the Founding Fathers were alive today they'd go fucking apeshit seeing what has become of their life achievement