Did you know that "Mein Kampf" is the most sold book in the Arab world since 1960

Did you know that "Mein Kampf" is the most sold book in the Arab world since 1960

we:
>Hate jews and their degeneracy
>Anti-globalists
>our banks have no interest
>hate race-mixing
..etc

and Sup Forums still call us Sand(((niggers))), why is that ?

a small fact that this term was invented by US army during the Gulf-war by some jewish soldiers
the j00s played you well

fuck off sandnigger

Because you have the annoying habbit of blowing yourself in public, beat up women (only weaklings show their strenght to someone physically inferior like a woman) and restoring caliphates.

>sandnigger
>term invented by..
fuck off saharagook

Fuck off sandnigger

>Did you know that "Mein Kampf" is the most sold book in the Arab world since 1960
as a matter of fact yes i did
>Sup Forums still call us Sand(((niggers))), why is that ?
Because you act excactly the same as niggers when you come to our countries

The fact that I can sympathize with ISIS amazes me. The alt-right and ISIS share a similar rejection of neo-liberal decadence, but the 'return to tradition' of the Western world, and the return to tradition of the Arab world are very different, and exposes the relative inferiority of the Arab culture.

Are you sure it's not the Quran?

we could have stayed bros if you didnt terrorize our public and send your savages to us

another information, this only started after 9/11

Every person on earth was subject of the Media (joos) propaganda against us, which gives you now this horrible image about us

you've watched too much TV m8

and we all know who did 9/11 to find an excuse to steal some good'ol oil

you see, this is the problem, 80% of the Rapefugees you got were north africans, not Arabs not even real Muslims, I challenge you to give me a Terrorist name in Europe whose background isn't " Tunisian or Algerian or Moroccan "

it's the Media who terrorised you by all the fucking ( BREAKING NEWS !!!! TEROOORISM !!! )

(((Detected)))

Just because we agree on a couple things doesn't mean we can live together, stay in your hole.

Don't mind that ''sandnigger'' callers. They think that all the middle-east humans blow theirselves in public and beat their woman. Look at me, I am curly and pure white. However I was born in Trabzon, which is used to be christian lands and they criticize me because of my flag. They think that all the Turkey citizens are muslim and beating their woman. That's too funny I am more European than you, you ''sandnigger'' callers...

That's not the point. I read Mein Kampf and I hold huge respect to hitler inside my heart. I don't like globalists either.

If I find you I will shove pork fat in your ass and mouth you sand - nigger. You king were always barbarians. Blaming j00s and Americans for you being caveman goat fucker. I don't like neither jews or americans but I just sit there drinking rakija without blowing myself up somewhere on the street. And now you are invading Europe en masse pretending to be refugees.

>the most sold book in the Arab world since 1960 has been written by an European

Muslims are worthless

Sandnigger detected

>without blowing myself up somewhere on the street
> now you are invading Europe en masse pretending to be refugees

Literally the single two arguments I can get in here, can you give me more arguments why you hate us. I mean without typing furiously, calm down and think why you hate us

Arab world doesn't mean muslim world, and each Arab country have it's own authors and over 100 million books, but statically all Arab countries share the same big amount of Mein kampf sold books

>invading Europe en masse pretending to be refugees
>completely different culture from ours
>taking religion too seriously a.k.a blowing yourself on the street
>not giving women some basic rights
>anti alcohol and bacon
>been opressed for 5 centuries by your religion
>inb4 butthurt rapebaby
>behave like niggers when in pack
Enough?

Did you know it's illegal in Canada to buy mein kampf and bookstores don't carry it.

Fuck you and your gay pig mohamad or whatever sandnigger name he has

Forgot to mention stoning to death Gay folk. I don't like their degeneracy on the street and pride marches, but most of the gays I know are quite smart and dont show off their sexuality to everybody.

>>invading Europe en masse pretending to be refugees

as I said before, only 20% are real Syrian refugees, you are the dumb fuckers that let other north africans in because you're incompetent

>>completely different culture from ours
So? does this mean we can't get along, are you a globalist ?

>>taking religion too seriously a.k.a blowing yourself on the street
oh yeah you're right, I did blew my SELF on the street last sunday, it's great you should try it

>>not giving women some basic rights
so you want us to be cucked like you? to marry a non-virgin girl who fucked 12 men before me and who will cheat on me and get half of my shit.
no thanks

>>anti alcohol and bacon
Yeah man, being drunk is the best thing ever, it's so healthy and it's not humiliating at all
and Chinese eat cats and dogs, why you don't eat them??

>>been opressed for 5 centuries by your religion
I wouldn't call it opression, since we Arabs used to be nomads and seperated and worshiping moon n shit, and Islam made us the largest Empire in the history, from Iberia to India

>>inb4 butthurt rapebaby
hmmm...nice argument

>>behave like niggers when in pack
what? this one is weird

yeah because Muh 6 Gorrilon goy !!

Muslims are an absolute deadly disease to culture, art and science, that is the primary issue I have with them. No music allowed, no images of living things allowed, scientific advancement seriously stifled due to religious bullshit, I am confident that the Muslim world ceased to develop past the stone age due almost solely to Islam.

Furthermore, banning alcohol and pork is beyond ridiculous, I will never give either of these things up and alcohol especially is of massive cultural significance to European peoples.

I would be able to tolerate Islam a lot more easily if Muslims didn't ban art, music, science, alcohol and pork wherever they went, these are things I seriously care for and do not want to lose.

>why is that?
Maybe because Sup Forums wants to keep Europe white and you niggers immigrate to Europe en masse.

Wtf I love Muslims now??

>I would be able to tolerate Islam a lot more easily if Muslims didn't ban art, music, science, alcohol and pork wherever they went

Alcohol and pork, I agree on banning them, but others?? wtf?

do you guys really think this? like how old are you? does a quick google search is too hard??

>you are the dumb fuckers that let other north africans in because you're incompetent
If it came down to me I will shove pork fat down your throats, kiss the Holy Cross and burn the Quran in front of you and then send the dumb sandniggers back to their shithole
>does this mean we can't get along, are you a globalist ?
You are the globalist here, muzzie. You want cultural marxism and "getting along" fairy tales
>to marry a non-virgin girl who fucked 12 men before me and who will cheat on me and get half of my shit
You want a virgin in today's western world. It's almost impossible. In your shithole if you lock her down in basement and consider her an item maybe. But not for me. For cheating - its up to you small cock not statisfying her. Also, I am pretty liberal here about open relationship - she could fuck whoever she wants and so do I if there is love and children who need two parents.
>Chinese eat cats and dogs, why you don't eat them??
Gooks eat this in their countries. No European or American gook would want to eat pet
>I wouldn't call it opression
I am not answering to that one.

>arab reads mein kampf and is really stoked to get to Germany
>get here and realize all the Germans are pussies and the muslims are behaving like jews

The amount of disappointment must be amazing

>desert savages adopting superior western civilization
Nothing new here.

You're a fucking loser. Globalist cuck

loser

Imagine a drunk Mohammed. How much better the k~ran be.

Don't listen to racist people.

>ادولف هتلر
>هتلر
kek

>Black sea nigger

as long as you guys blow up jews its ok

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate muslims in their own nations, I just fucking hate them in my land. Ffs seems like reconquista had no fucking pouropose.