>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YDl7M9ROXPw
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html
tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/881211749432676354
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02#Lori_Klausutis_.28for_another_round.29
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Joe_Scarborough&oldid=37780031)
youtu.be/UYZoxY3sawE
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM&t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=tOfLjGg5gP0
gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder

If Assad does chem attack,

July 4th fireworks show?

what awoovement did I miss yesterday?

cant wait to see your reaction to the latest gas attack

i swear if this turtle fuck doesn't get his bill passed

at this point can you imagine if there is a refugee terror attack from someone that arrived before the travel restrictions?

I love Kellyanne.

JAMES WOODS VS. MORNING JOE

no
die, drumpfkin

I WANT HER TO SIT ON MY FACE

o shit nigger what r u doing

id rather not theres been at least a hundred happenings just like that every week over in europe they can keep that shit over there senpai

ayy lmao

Madman.

Don't be crude.

Through the darkness of future past
The magican longs to see
One chance out between two worlds
"Fire walk with me"

I can still remember cucks praising him. Never trust a neocuck

I can only imagine. Consequences will never be the same

Still, enough blood has been shed. We need to end this, without anymore bloodshed

why's papa Donny's shitposting game so superior to mine :(

Anything fun/worth watching going on today?

LITERALLY
H I T L E R

Trump will crush him if he fails him.

youtu.be/YDl7M9ROXPw

delet this

Oh shit lawsuit incoming! Hahahaha

Considering that a lot of states are trying to withhold voter rolls from the election fraud commission, would it be possible for them to prevent border walling to be built within their states? If so I can see New Mexico and California pushing back

I want to see Vietnam and perhaps Indonesia integrated into the anti-China cordon we're building in the Western Pacific, complete with bilateral trade deals between each country and the US. >We could call it the Pacific Co-Prosperity Sphere to troll the Chinese.
>US, Aussies, Japs, Koreans, Vietnamese, and Flips using Vietnam War milsurp teaming up to remove Hanburger
>[Fortunate Son intensifies]
The /k/ memes would be off the charts.

The confidence of having a hot ass wife, billions of dollars, and the world at your disposal.

Nipples needs to be taken out again.

Sounds like somebody wants to get their asses sued

Joe had nothing to do with this, and he can prove it in court, if he has to

MUH DIK. Why is she so hot senpai?

Is he admitting the jews were a violent group that deserved to be driven out of Europe?

O SHIT

I'll repost since new thread:

You guys realise Trump is just a Zionist cunt, right? He even wants to build a fucking wall.

Look at how he said Obama's Iran deal was terrible. That's an Israel stance. He's just another Neocuck. Check out how he's ramping up military spending. Wonder which country he wants to invade with that?

Hate Obama for his entitlements but at least he didn't deepthroat Israeli cock.

Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was blue pilled by her bosses at @TomCruise and @Scientology because Scientologists voted for Trump overwhelmingly.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html

tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/

To paraphrase, 'Scientologists draw a parallel between Trump and Hubbard by his ability to control behavior and manipulate the media and those under his wing.'

... and quote, "Multiple sources assert Scientologists overwhelmingly vote as a bloc with a pre-election understanding as to which candidates should be supported."

Border wall has been approved for like a decade, it's just a matter of funding

Turtle delivered on Gorsuch. Its going to be tight, but I believe he will get it done.

One of the few actors I can still muster up some respect for. Keep being based af, James.

That is really good Portugal bro

!!!

Hades vs Joe!

fake tweet... WAIT IT'S REAL

Indonesia would be a hard sell since they really hate Saudi Arabia Wahhabism push into their society and thus US aid to them might translate into disapproval.

>132027210
Quite possibly the worst bait ever made. Sad!

OMG! HE WENT THERE!

>video full of actual footage of leftists acting like savage violent apes
>"woah they're painting us as violent this is alarming literally hitler etc."

Retweet the everyloving shit outta it

Joe before

"basket of deplorables". This cunt right here acting like it's completely unfounded.

Just admit it, drumpfies. You got conned by amnesty don

Joe after

A invasion by complete faggots..
Other than that, trump just shitting on the media.

lol we dont have to paint anything.

We literally just watch the news, which even when its in your corner cant make you look sane.

>kill all white people
>they cant make it look like we are threatening!

So, will you watch Dumb Mika and Crazy Joe morning show?

What a bullshit tweet. So far the only one doing harm towards others, including murderbsince Trump have been from the left. Liberals are pussies. Leftists are indeed violent scum

Holy shit...what have we done? Lori posting has awoken pure meme magic..

Not a 2d guy but awoo!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02#Lori_Klausutis_.28for_another_round.29

Joe Scarborough again. Though I am pleased that 50% of my life as described by Wikipedia no longer involves an event that I had absolutely nothing to do with, I am surprised that Wikipedia continues to allow Gamaliel to remain an administrator when she has shown such bad faith in this matter. The following sentence she wrote in this section is simply false:

If national magazines, newspapers, and radio programs can mention this, why can't Wikipedia? Gamaliel 23:06, 16 March 2006

One magazine mentioned Lori's death and it issued a retration with an apology from James Wolcott. Why? Because they were facing a libel lawsuit if they did not. No newspaper has EVER suggested I had anything to do with Lori's death. There has never been a hint of my involvement. I can't speak to radio programs but I would guess they would have called me if they had broached this subject. I brought it up on Don Imus's show three years ago. But of the hundreds of thousands of words I have uttered on TV, radio, on the floor of Congress and in speeches all across America, I hardly think a throw away line in 2003 justifies 7% of my bio being polluted by your suggestions that have placed me in a false light on Wikipedia for years. I continue to ask why you are so obsessed when your history of activity on my sight casts Wikipedia in the worst of light.

Gamaliel, your Feb 1 edit (en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Joe_Scarborough&oldid=37780031) has the comment: "Congressional career - Restoring Klausutis with some tweaks in wording to insure that nothing is implied. This is NPOV and sourced and has been discussed fully on the talk page for over a year" and here is the paragraph you made the claim about:

This is the water, this is the well, drink full and descend; the horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

That's the problem with Morning Joe. He had shits for brains... Live by the sword, die by the Sword.

If NBC gets any heat over this, Joe's ass will be in the street.

And if he doesn't deliver...

youtu.be/UYZoxY3sawE

I know it's a long shot, but the ability to have allied forces in the Straits of Malacca at all times would be to China what the Bosporus is to Russia's Black Sea Fleet. We'd have their entire economy by the balls.

Joe will be nuclear Monday.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Tell me why Trump has increased military spending greatly. Tell me why he has talked shit about the Iran deal. Tell me why he has said Iran has been crossing the line with regard to missiles.

>claims to be "the last bastion of old/pol/, the last redpilled general"
>unironically using reddit tier orange drumpf memes

>receding hair line
>pudgy
>stupid beard
>male problem glasses, this time shaded
Someday I'll find out which factory they pump these clones out of

he has no idea of what is like to be in the third world

Bernie Sanders

State College campuses.

is a Communist kike.

Have faith. Don't let Randlet's counter-signals go to your head.

NBC hires long time suspected murderin' joe! *gets fired*

That's a big president.

>a sven
Why i am not suprised

>plz end us

you had your time, old timer

THEY. WILL. ALL. KNEEL.

Someone needs to destroy him.

Talk about what i'm talking about you sons of whores. I've got bigger balls than all of you.

Would you be happy going to war against Iran if Trump wanted it?

How much worse was the Gary Condit incident? Remember that Condit was savaged and destroyed.

>Christman
Hey Pastor, whatcha doin?

(I am Christian but maybe its time to apply some shaming tactics on these pussy Christfags and get them some sense)

Or you could just neck yourself

that would remove the pain you feel

Can someone link this so called fascist NRA vid blowing out leftists?

eat shit mahmood

The leftist mindset revolves entirely around a desire and wanting to submit, be dominated, stomped on, and even killed. Which is why so many of them are literal cuckolds and into "sissy" fetishes.

To call these things "human" is a disgrace and insult to humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM&t=27s

Lawsuit? I know you're a burger and will sue at the drop of a hat but what basis do you think anyone would have?
>Oh no he mentioned a dead girls name
Literally nothing mentioning how she died or who was responsible or accusing anyone of anything.
(Psycho Joe killed her BTW)

They aren't Christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOfLjGg5gP0
It all but names the Jew. Many oys were veyed.

Can't wait for the inevitable spic dub of Morning Cuck. I'll try to sit through it and not break things.

Haha, get fucked Joe shills.

shut up, drumpfkin

based assad is whiter than that orange turd, you support an ivanka puppet

gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

Reminder: NBC BANS people who mention lori, so he more people who mention it the better, they can't ban everyone, then they'd have no guests.

Why does Joe kill so many interns