Be in reddit (some subs are good, fuck you)

>be in reddit (some subs are good, fuck you)
>see this post, laugh at the dumb libtard
>check comments, fellow libtards DEFENDING her
>"YOU CAN'T LIVE IN A CAPITALIST SOCIETY WITHOUT PARTICIPATING IN CAPITALISM," "IF YOU HATE FEUDALISM THAT MUCH WHY ARE YOU EATING THOSE TURNIPS," and more communist crap

Why can't we gas these people?

gas urself desu

you have to go back

hope you realize who that is user

>3D piggu waifu fag
>reddit

stop the blind hatred, while 90% of reddit is garbage, 10% is OK you just have to filter through the shit
I don't. Is this satire?

If she took a look in the mirror, or at her cup holder, or her hair dye or her or her ... she is the exact picture of a consumer of the capitalist bounty. Holding an 800 dollar capitalism machine, promoting ad rev on umpteen all so vital sosomedia platforms

kys you're self

Fuck off thats Boxxie

>not noticing satire
kys op

kys

what is she supposed to do? buy nothing and eat nothing because it's "capitalist" to do so?

you have to go back

>Browses reddit
>claims it's not bad

And you wonder why he couldn't see the satire

You don't gave to buy the newest iPhone to protest capitalism

Well yeah, if you hate capitalism so much you should starve to death. That's what commies do.

>be in reddit

Found the problem

>>be in reddit

how about you go back there and stay there

>be in reddit
Lost interest in thread about here.

>guiz 10% isn't s..shit
Yeah no, the problem isn't a web address, but the people that congregate there

I once went there to check an "history" subreddit. One which fancy himself as a place where you can ask questions to actual historians.
Turned out, it was american (((historians))) speaking about the european history. Terrible, just just terrible.
I also visited a sub dedicated to a game. By all standards, the game was broken and all in all of poor quality. Yet, the whole sub was defending the game, Even the official forums were harsher with the developpers. I couldn't find a single dissenting opinion on reddit.
An another one was about a company who decided to raise the price of his products by 50% to "adjust to the inflation". It was ridiculous but, again, the whole sub was defending it. Some were even trying to produce poor economical analysis to back their delusional affirmations up.
Their user base deserve to die.

>be in reddit