What's more depressing than not being attractive to the opposite sex

It's brutal af. Think about it for a second the thing you're wired to do to continue your species and you fucking fail at it. How can half the male population NOT feel existential dread and depression over these 2 basic laws of reality:

1.) You are suppose to be attractive so you can attract mates spread your genes
2.) You aren't attractive enough to spread your genes with anything decent looking

Like how can the male species copecel on so hard?

I want to jump off a building everyday because I know the girls I find attractive don't even see me good enough to be an LTR cuck. And I'm not even a standardcel either.

This is probably the same way really masculine looking ogre looking ugly girls feel. But girls at least can looksmax their bodies and make themselves appealing. With males its all your face and skull, with girls its mostly soft features so they can surgery max easily either

If I don't look decent enough for a 5+ girl by the time I reach 10% bf while gymcelling idk what I'm going to do.

Your life really is written in skull and bone

>be autistic lazy loser
>god-tier genetics
>9/10 facial aesthetics
>8 inch dick
>never, ever had a problem with women ever in my life

If I were ugly or even average i'd be a complete friendless virgin loser.

How is this not related to politcs.

Also I can eat literally anything I want and still retain decent muscle-mass and a six pack.

>What's more depressing than not being attractive to the opposite sex

Being one of the 29 other sexes

This is a glorified >tfw no gf thread.
Go eat a dick.

Cunt.

I too enjoy working at Wendy's

>Not posting a picture of yourself so we can marvel at how ugly you are

What did you mean by this

Post pic of thineself, heathen, so that we may know the face of sadness.

im NEET

You make a decent case and I sympathise. Post your face without eyes.

I can imagine. As someone who is attractive, whenever a girl doesn't stare at me because she's a lesbian or with her boyfriend or whatever, it always make me mad. It must suck for every girl who walks past you to treat you the same way.

>copecel
Is that the french covfefe?

>copecel
>standardcel
>gymcelling?

what wtf do these even mean? no wonder you can't get girls, you're a creep using these pickup artist words

>How can half the male population NOT feel existential dread and depression over these 2 basic laws of reality
They do.

>Your life really is written in skull and bone
A very interesting idea isn't it?

>copecel
An incel that copes by doing other shit than pursuing women.

>standardcel
Someone who is incel because of high standards.

>gymceling
An incel who goes to the gym thinking it'll enhance his looks when he in fact stays the same.

You are
A -supposed to show your strength by rape

B - supposed to show your value by bringing resources.

Don't feel bad that society ignores rape as a valid mating strategy.

I have seen worse, i think i'm worse so don't be a whinny little baguette.
Also, you look like Elliot Rodgers, please don't end like him.

Get skills and make yourself someone worth knowing.

Are you an Arab? Be honest.

shave that shit and cut your hair shorter

I don't see a problem desu. Maybe the way you carry yourself or lack of self esteem probably shows through.

buzz your hair and shave off the shitty facial hair and you'll look more masculine.

shitskin

Based turk.

that's cool and all but I demand sauce

so incel just means you're a pussy

but life isn't all about women, who gives a shit

lol you're not even white. What makes you think any of us give a shit about you? What are you doing in France? Go home.

France user.
There are millions of very very ugly men getting women. Women like good looks, but confidence goes a long way too.

Put the effort in and you WILL see rewards.

I'm as ugly as week old dogshit, and I regularly turn women down.
Because I'm old, rich and I don't want womens bullshittery, I just politely decline them.

Fix your bollocks back on, and be a man. Practice on the munters first if you are really an amateur, but chin up, and keep going

>french
ha ha

>8 inch dick
>must work at wendys

This is you.

You're physically normal. Not handsome but normal. It's your autism that prevents you from getting laid.

He's not even French. Ignore this worthless shitskin. If he wants to get laid, he can fuck a goat.

Just rape

>If I don't look decent enough for a 5+ girl by the time I reach 10% bf while gymcelling idk what I'm going to do
If you don't look good enough for a 5, going to the gym is not going to help you. Even retarded fat betas score 5's

OP RESPOND NOW, WHERE'S THE SAUCE FOR THIS PIC
GOOGLE IMAGES AREN'T SHOWING SHIT

Or you could just become rich. Women percieve afluent men as being more attractive than poor men.

dont give up desu, plz dont
>get a good stem job
>lose weight
>push ups, sit ups, pull ups
>make an instagram and buy fake followers and likes
>move to a big city and become a dark triad prick
>buy a mens fashion mag and buy all designer shit
>get a lambo
>ride the fucking tiger

> be user
> born with dental deteriorative disease
> my first tooth crumbles out at age 13
> fillings, whitening, religious brushing, bad breath control
> order fake cosmetic teeth covers from Amazon
> my mom finds them and cries
> but I'll never give up
> want to fuck tight pussies and receive female attention so bad
> blackened, jagged yellow teeth at 14
> decide to become the greatest badass who ever lived
> martial arts every day after school
> attend buddhist temple on path to self actualization
> journal daily
> 1 textbook every 2 months
> lecturing buddhist scripture classes
> master vector calculus
> master C# and web technologies
> drop out of school for self study
> college credits all day and night
> start lifting
> quantitative finance and risk management texts
> pass Chinese fluency exam (HSK)
> lose virginity at 16 to 19 year old 9/10 babe, fucked up grill and all, rip the condom off and fuck her raw
> start small web design firm and an online business
> trade equities markets learning
> more money than any of my peers at entry level jobs
> all teeth ripped out and now dentures
> do 1 calendar year of credits in 3 months summer semester
> babe tells school friends because pregnancy scare
> "that guy with the fucked up teeth?"
> suddenly all the girls want to fuck
> random faceberg messages

Tl;Dr: women are petty and small. it's a shame we are programmed to seek their attention. don't let them keep you small. become who you are, even facially deformed like me, and they BEG.

>be user
I know that feel bro.

you are mentally ill
seek help

The difference between a life of misery and a life of happiness is a slight difference in shade of skin and a few millimeters of bone in the right place.

Kill yourself.

It's true, men have it worse than women. Despite still being thr same autistic person, after I lost all the weight I had accumulated from being a loser in high school, guys instantly began gravitating towards me, men dont have this same luxury, and I feel sorry for you.

Damn man, mirin. That's inspriing.

Stop fapping start lifting.

I'm physically ill. I.E. ugly.

I'm handsome as fuck so I don't really understand it

Part of right-wing values is embracing traditional egalitarian marriage that treats women like property. That's why the Neo-Nazis are an embarrassment with their encouragement of feminism.

reported to fbi
enjoy 20 years in prison

Men evolved to be masochists to cope with it. Makes them stronger aswell. So, as weird as it may sound, they need to suffer. If not they'll degenerate and feminize

It's hard for autists to understand, but the energy of the vibe you carry makes up like 80% of your attractiveness. If you shaved, dressed a little flashier, and had that swag hashtag chadlet smile like you go to clubs or some shit, you would be able to get laid. Don't be a beta bitch.

Don't listen to the other dumbfucks telling you to cut your hair ridiculously short. The way you have it cut now helps to frame your slightly round facial structure. You look average or slightly above average so there's nothing to worry about unless you're really short. Best things you could do imo are
>Workout harder and more often, your current body composition makes you look softer overall. Being more physically fit will give your face and body more dimension. 5 days a week, 30-45 minutes of real effort is good enough.
>If you can grow facial hair besides that chico stache you have going, do it. Keep it short but well trimmed to break the roundness of your jawline.
>Smile more, stop worrying, socialize, be happy, make your interests your daily hobby, learn to enjoy pursuing them even when it's difficult, and learn as much as you can about anything you care about. The worst thing you can be is boring and if you don't know anything then what can you talk about?
Go date women of your own race though, ethno-nationalism is an intersection of respect for other races integrity.

why would I do that when I can just stay home in my autism cave and enjoy video games and anime

>opposite
>he longs for womaniness

>recently started talking to ex gf from 9 years ago
>she recently dumped her bf and wants to hook up

Life isn't hopeless bros. She even knows I'm a neet and still wants to fuck my brains out.

There is. Being for some reason unnaturally sexually attractive to the people of the same sex, yet unattractive to the people of the opposite. While being straight and kinda redpilled.
Imagine.

wow, what a massive faggot
you're pretty average

workout and get buff and youll fuck a lot of girls

/thread

Surrender the boipucci Ivan