Why do Romanians in Sup Forums call Turks ''sandniggers'' ? You know what...

Why do Romanians in Sup Forums call Turks ''sandniggers'' ? You know what? I am going to talk about something vigorously serious.

Romanians origin is from India. Everyone knows that their origin is ''Gypsy''. In Istanbul, most of that gypsies live in slum. As you can see in the picture, It is called ''Sarıgöl Mahallesi'' in Istanbul. Which is full of shitskin romanians.

I am 24 years old and I live in Istanbul since I was born. I know that gypsies very well. Youth of gypsies do drugs, kidnapping, rape etc. They are not educated properly. Their only civilization sign is ''Roman Fest''.

In Istanbul, we don't like them as much as Syrians.

What about here? Why do they call me a fucking sandnigger? I am from Trabzon. Have pure white skin and curly hair. It means I am mediterranean and european. What about that fucking gypsies?

Stop calling us sandniggers you morons. Go and educate and stop licking German balls. Your country exists because of Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BLHP6DuD54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't like Romanians or Turks but I hate turks more because you guys shit this board up.

Shut the fuck up sand nigger.

Romanian here. You are a sandnigger

dont mind the cigans
but people in the pic look like most people in turkey tbqh

Please get your history straight.

Lol

roman fest 2017

Get the fuck out of Constantinople you worthless nigger

A...

You're right op. Dont forget about the serbs too. They play internet tough guys eventhough they are shitskins

FUCKING

why do cigans in turkey get to have an organised fest
wtf erdogan

SAND NIGGER

Roms and Romanians are not the same people
Turks are not sandniggers but are turkroaches

Can someone edit this image for turkroaches?

Poor b8 Romanians can be darker but I work with a lot of blonde haired and light eyed Romanians.

>side note:
Why are Bulgarians way way whiter than their neighbour countries and even whiter than Hungarians Sup Forums?

I don't mix you guys, I call you both, Turks and Romanians, sandniggers as well as Indians, Syrians and so on, no hard feelings.

T. Bugar

I'll take a dirty gyppo over a turkshit any day

tough nazi cunt here.

My ancestors brought philosophia to your country. My origin is Aristoteles, you fucking nazi wannabe.

t. Arab NATO buffer state

bring out the raid

No, he's right. They tend to have much lighter skin than Serbs, Albanians, Romanians and Turks. Could be that they have higher Slavic admixture instead of l2a1, j2 etc.

Nah I'm 100% bong but the Bulgarian I work with has light blue eyes, is fair af and looks like a pole were as half of the Hungarians are swarthy af

niggers in the middle east are sand niggers enough said sand nigger

KEEEEK KEKEKEKKEKEKEK KEK KEK KEKEEEEEEKKK

youtube.com/watch?v=9BLHP6DuD54

>vigorously serious.

Why the hate on Germany? I bet half of your roach clan lives in Germany and collects welfare, sandnigger

Fuck off roach

Mohammed was a false prophet and the Koran is a book of sand nigger lies.

I keep a Koran next to my computer and when a roach shitposts I tear a page out and defile it just for him.

Keep posting roach and the destruction of a Koran will be on your head.

Would you prefer to be called 'Camel Jockey'?

Call us whatever you want. At least we are not shitty islamists. Do you really have the time ot make shitty threads? Don't you have a boy to rape or a sister to marry?

Lmao i wasn't sure anyone was gonna help out, take your pick of the two. 10000000 hours in paint

Fuck off sandnigger roach

are romanians honorary indians?

>sandniggers
>roaches
>turkroaches
>mudshits
>Muslimes
>sandnigger monkey
>Fezmonkey
>missing link
Sometimes I freestyle.

Turc is also an insult in Romanian, it means stupid and crazy at the same time.

The average European can't tell Turks and Gypsies apart. They are the same shitskin scum.

>this is a shitskin from India according to a turkroach
k.