Impeachment is coming

It's over, lads. It was fun while it lasted but now Trump is finished. Congress is going to move to remove him.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin
axios.com/house-democrats-bill-to-impeach-trump-gains-steam-2451395423.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much do shills get paid to shitpost on here? I'm bored of shitposting for free

Surely the end for Drumpf. 25 scoops too many. Another great article from the fine journalists at WaPiss.

Congress is not going to remove him. That's just a bunch of butthurt dems trying desperately to maintain their relevance.

Good.

Sorry Drumpfkins! Say it with me:

MADAME

PRESIDENT

$0.02 per (you)

lol, this is so adorable. #resistshittingyourpants

Seriously. Prolly Fbi cointel pro so they can document the comments from psychos willing to shoot up baseball fields full of elected representatives.

Raskin is such a rat-faced kike.

Oh no drumpf is totally finished this time

Impeach impeach

Whoa hillary is president now yaasss slay queen

Also dems want Pence???

>commission to control/remove the president
>it was created after jfks assassination

Barnie Sandals can still win

25th amendment isn't impeachment dumb ass.

Mfw the fbi hires interns to post BLACKED threads on pol non stop

>Impeachment is coming
...says broken and pathetic inconsolable leftie for the 9001 time to his cats.

--CTR-did you read the 25th amendment? shill? LOL He is going to be around 8 years.

>random Internet shitposter understands constitutional law better than 25 of our elected Federal officials

Uh-huh

Pelosi? The crack user?

Nice it's working almost convinced my gf to get blacked.

Don't you need proof of illegal activity to be able to impeach someone? I don't think hurting your fee fees is an impeachable offence.

Don't they have to literally get Pence's approval to seek impeachment due to mental unfitness?

Lmao that dudes head on the left

yes, the dems want Mike "if you are gay, you better pray" Pence

Leftist Networks want a Cultural/Color Revolution in the US.

A "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

for years without end? I don't think so, all the madness is on twitter and facebook.

No sweetie, Drumpf took two scoops two many, hes going to be locked up

>Congress is going to move to remove him.
why? What crime has he broken?

sage

>Trump gets impeached
>the vote to remove him from office doesn't pass
How mad would people be?

Mike "you'll repent on the electric fence" Pence is a tranny, it all makes perfect sense now

They'll be trying to elect his corpse, because there's no chance of Bernie becoming president in his lifetime.

quads and you get a meet & greet with the man Soros himself.

This is just getting fucking farcical.

Give up already, do you really want to turn the spotlight on the mental and physical health problems of the leading Democrats?

Trump is fitter than any of them.

"We got Dumpf this time" - libtards for the 43rd time this year

Super jew

that's a fuckload of posts to make $15 an hour

NOPE! That bigots going to share a cell with his orange master! Sorry fascists!

why does the guy on the left look like a rat?

Lets see..... That's 25 out of 435 House members. Don't think that's gonna go anywhere.

>Not even all the Democrats want to impeach him

I've heard that if Dems regain the House in 2018 they'll start impeachment trials.

look at that shylock fucker. watch the dems start the civil war the right has wanted for 50 years. this should be funny as fuck either way.

Read the amendment

Spoiler alert Drumpfkins, Hillary wins.

>that haircut
Yeah I'm sure he's going to be taken seriously when he's naturally JUST.

at least we wont have a potus that has tirades on twitter like a 13yo girl

>Raskin was born in Washington, D.C. on December 13, 1962[1] to a Jewish family,[3][24] the son of progressive activist Marcus Raskin

There ya go, sport

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin

Apparently this person is sane.

GOOD! THE SOONER HE IS IMPEACHED, THE SOONER MIKE PENCE WILL START HIS HOLY CRUSADE!

are you a retarded frog poster or something ? impeachment has fuck all to do with the 25th amendment.

>mentally incapacitated

No judge will take Trump's tweets as legitimate evidence that he's "mentally incapacitated". Why are they even bothering with this, they just make themselves look fucking stupid?

t. FBI

Ave Maria

(((raskin)))

Hahaha look at that jew nigger's hair

25 House members? Out of what? 435? Yeah, they need a 2/3rds vote for impeachment. Nice try. Go back to biting your pillow.

Say it with me. MADAME PRESIDENT

you need 281

you've got 25

256 to go

Link so I can share with my friends and laugh at you

I know, on some level, that there's no mechanism by which an entire ethnic group could secretly collude with one another, and that there's no way to ensure that the group would all agree on their common goals and maintain utter secrecy.
I've never believed the "typical" Sup Forums line on Jews. I've defended them against clear nonsense accusations.

But then there's this shit. Every single fucking time.
They're making it really hard.

"Master legislator" Nancy Pelosi viciously lashes out at me with bogus impeachment charges. She has lost on... so many levels. So many levels folks. Can you believe under her leadership her party lost over 1000 seats in govt? Not us over here. We are WINNERS!

axios.com/house-democrats-bill-to-impeach-trump-gains-steam-2451395423.html

25 House Democrats are such insignificant number that you should immediately know this is false-flagging as a shill.

Not even Jew is in on "the scheme" but every Jew is a schemer.

CRINKLE CRUMPF IS DONE

Good then we can get pence in there and start shocking the gay out of those degenerates.

>can remove elected officials on the basis of diminished mental capacity

I hope this passes. We can use it to remove the entire government.

Impeach Trump for fucking what exactly? Did they not get the memo that the Russia accusations were fake news?

Can't you read? His tweets prove he's mentally incompetent to stand president

"Oversight Commission on Presidential Capacity"

In Soviet Russia it was so obviously a commie utopia that anybody who resisted the system was classified clinically insane and sent to a hospital. Same thing is Catholic Europe, and Muslim Iran.

It's almost like insane people in power, label anybody sane as insane. Almost.

Insult reporters failed face lift. One of former treasury secretaries killed a former president bro.

>muh feelings

>lists every whacked out nutcase Democrat who is always up to some thing from space

ookayyy

Don't get spooked by that. Basically the Constitution didn't say anything specific about how the VP took over if the President couldn't (i.e. in the case of death). John Tyler basically set an illegal precedent, when W.H. Harrison died a month in, when he basically told everyone he must be the president now, even though the Constitution didn't explicitly say.

The precedent was held through the centuries until after JFK died and someone thought it was a good idea to actually put it into the Constitution. (I think Congress had passed a law at some point, but this made it more ironclad.)

Now the Dems are grasping at straws to try to use it to REMOVE a president, when its clear intention was to say that the VP should take over if the President is physically incapable of doing the job. They'd like to twist it to mean if he's "mentally incapable" as well.

>25th amendment

So in other words Pence and Trumps cabinet would all have to unanimously agree.

Dems are fucking delusional.

>His tweets prove he's mentally incompetent to stand president
How so? Whats your reasoning?

The Dems can't do shit, the 25th ammendment requires the Vice President and the heads of the executive offices, whom trump appointed himself, in order to even begin proceedings as well as a 3/4th Housr majority vote to prevent Trump from just sending is own letter saying he's fine and resuming his duties. They have nothing.

>Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Wait a minute, wasn't she one of the Dems who was found to have rigged the primaries?

Big nothing burger

>assuming elected federal officials understand the constitution better then the elected Federal President

how does it feel to be hoisted on your own bluepill

Yep. She's still around though because all of the Florida Democratic party's political capital was put into making her seat safe.

you mean the same one who pushed us to remove the gold standard?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connally

25 out of how many representatives?

I get 2 bucks per OP, and .25 per post afterwards.

neeuq sssssssssssssssaaaaaaaayyy

>Created in 1967
>After JFK's Assassination
>JFK Killed on 22 Nov 1963

>Dems regain the House in 2018
LOL

>Trump
>Not Drumpf
What did he meant by this?

So by impeaching Trump, Hillary takes office?

How fucking retarded are you?

>I see what you did there

Good one, Joey user.

DAHMIT GRONULD BLUMPF IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS HAVING TWO SCOOPS.

I think democrats actually want to die

theres way too many goddamn kikes in government

>we wont have a potus
>we won't
>we

Shilling as a eurocuck, are we?

>Electric Pence becomes president

Yes! Yes! You should totally impeach trump!

>if the dems regain control they will try to impeach a guy because they don't like him
literally not how it works.

Jewest guy I have ever seen.