Get date with girl

>get date with girl
>asks me about election and politics
>red pill her on everything: Jews, Trump, illegal immigration, media, cultural marxism
>calls me a brainwashed fox news watching douchebag and says she's never calling me again

Why are women so retarded? How can I secure the existence of our people at this rate?

i dont know, maybe try not sperging out?

you have to be more subtle, like a jew

>This

Next time don't go full autism on her, you red-pill women slowly user, not all at once.

What should I do then? Lie about my beliefs and pretend to be a bbc sucking cuck pinko lefty faggot?

This kike knows what he's talking about

Why are you such a autist? You can't redpill women as quickly as you can men. I've been dating my current gf for almost 11 months now, and shes only recently been fully redpilled. If you act smart it's not even that hard, you just need to go slow.

Don't listen to anyone here a women doesn't like it when you click. Drop this bitch and move to the next one.

>red pill her on everything: Jews, Trump, illegal immigration, media, cultural marxism
She'll call back.

>Thinking females should have anything to do with politics
Was easy to find your mistake...

Keep the power level hidden or you'll always be a virgin.

Why dont you try to use your peasized brain faggot.
Use different words and omit things. You're not lying if you're a natsoc/fascist and say you're economically centrist.

>Don't listen to anyone here a women doesn't like it when you click.
> click

means what in this context

Might be a year from now, might be never. But one day she'll say to herself 'user was right'

Ridicule liberal stuff in a jokeingly manner and don't take her accusiations serious. Females can't into politics and you have to show her that.

>go on a date
>talk about politics
I see a problem here.

Yeah op is a faggot

No you negro, your on a date to have fun and maybe squirt up a bird - not to sieg heil and rp her on the 6 gorillion...

shitty bait thread, but these posts though

That's right. You don't drop redpills until after you've married them.

This is correct. The first step to the redpill is getting them to the center. Then it's like maleable clay.

Did you ask her if she was a nigger lover too?

You have to slowly build up your power level, you can't just go Super Saiyan Blue right off the damn bat, you dumb faggot.

She just wasn't for you user don't lie like a Jew about your beliefs if you can't stand for them you shouldn't have them. As far as red pilling qt's either avoid politics all together or just hope you find a red pilled qt 3.14

You're an idiot

Can you please use some finesse?
Only go for the issues she will respond to, like the banks screwing over the poor and causing foreign wars as an example.
I've slowly worked on marxist teachers in these two mandatory English courses without them ever knowing I'm not a SJW, but constantly arguing against the left.
Of course somebody who doesn't know a thing about any of this will call it crazy.

You didn't red pill her if she didn't swallow what you were dishing out.
Learn to probe someone before getting too big into details.
>Hey user what do you think about [blank]
I think [vague description e.g.: it was a clusterfuck] I was [level of involvement] active. What part of the [topic] where you thinking about?
Shut up, listen, tell innocuous joke or tell them you agree with something they said (pick something you honestly agree about)
Rinse, repeat, find commonality & fuck or discover she's retarded & bail.

Did you tell her Fox news is run by jews?

You can make a bird wear anything - as long as you make them laugh in the process

Women don't give a fuck about your beliefs you retard. Even if she did care what use is it to her? She's there to get fucked.

How can you claim to have "red pilled" her on a date when dating is blue pilled degeneracy? You are supposed to find a younger woman and arrange courtship with her father like all your ancestors did from time immemorial.

We're not all retarded. Sounds like you might have gone on about it for too long on a first date, but you saved yourself some time. Dragging it out for several dates just makes it so that you might fall for her before realizing how completely politically retarded she was. You seriously couldn't tell before you asked her out, though? I can always tell.

I dont understand the question.

Why would you care what a female thinks, or assume that they *can* think and then engage them.... intellectually?

Women are not supposed to be your friend. They are not your peer or equal. You failed your mission.

Wondering why a female selected for sex reacts poorly when you attempt intellectual conversation is like buying a cat and then wondering why it doesn't fetch.

Underrated

Bruh you gotta build up to this shit, not hit her in the face with a cold fish of truth.

You have to point out subtitles. Allow them to reach the conclusion themselves.

Jews is the literal last stage of the redpill, not the first fucking thing you tell them

>Wondering why a female selected for sex reacts poorly when you attempt intellectual conversation is like buying a cat and then wondering why it doesn't fetch.

This is why you don't waste energy and resources selecting women "for sex", you select them for marriage and motherhood

Showing your power level on first date,
wew lad

Oh goodness, I hope this is true. I kmow it isn't but it would be amazing if it were true.

>asks me about election and politics
Its not like i believe that stormfag could get a date, but even your larp is pathetic.
>fails basic shittest
>brags about it on the internet

Women's are dumb water is wet...

>attempting to redpill a woman before you've asserted your dominance over her

Come on, OP, this level of faggotry is beneath even you.

Nice try, schlomo.

OP. you did the right thing. ]

>red pill her on everything
Ask yourself, would've Neo taken the redpill if Morpheus had started spilling the beans on mind-controlling, teleporting shapeshifters, alternate timelines and underground bases the moment they met?

You need to reel them in when they're ready, like Morpheus did.

exactly woman don't understand ideas, just bodies, mind and emotions. Get her to like you then show her how you are right. You're never going to have an exciting debate with a woman

Women see men as something to tame, so sharing similarities is actually bad

Just date a new, clearly she wanted a cuck to be her day time boyfriend , she already got Jamal to satisfy her

This is what you spastic cunts don't get, top lel. You will never procreate because you're autistic and spout off at the mouth about retarded shit like this and contribute more to white genocide than any MGTOW ever could.

>t. MGTOW master race

Old guy here. You gotta use strategy and psychology to be an effective speaker when it comes to the important conversations.

Women will eventually follow you if they like you so no need to worry much about politics anyway, except the pink hair womyn crowd

Revealing your power level.
Speaking about politics on a date.
He left you because you are retarded.

>showing your powerlevel
>shiggy

You don't debate women ever about anything of inportance. You give them a good dicking, they fall in love. You can occasionally give a lecture, but there is no debate. Debate suggests she can win or has anything new to contribute. Anything she ever tells you will just be something that some man somewhere came up with. Women don't think conceptually. Let her focus on her small world, the kitchen, the home, to support your bigger world. Women appreciate a man who isn't a cuck.

You fucked up by trying to prove yourself. Came off as a bitter Nazi betamale. Your fault.

imagine being this much of a loser lmao

You don't have to lie. Just be reserved and mysterious. Never tell a woman everything about yourself too quickly, let her brain spin like a top trying to figure out who you are. Most men kill attraction by telling their life story to a woan on the first date. Let her mind fill in the blanks.

Only attempt to redpill a woman after theyre addicted to your cock.

>meet girl on dating site
>chat for about a month before meeting (long distance)
>finally meet up
>talk about how the jews are ruining the west
>talk about how stupid and worthless niggers are

Life is good.

Now this is a red pill. You want freaky sex, fuck a hooker. You want a future for your people and civilisation (what's left of it), select a suitable wife.

You'd have to be a real fag to fall for the 'Asian girl' meme.

>Be autistic sperg with no grace
>lmao why she mad tho rofl

kys

this

also
>first date
>she talks about politics
dodged a bullet there OP.

There are way better things to speak about with your date.

I know a girl from Moldova on Skype and she is more racist and redpilled than even me.

Girls from Eastern Europe are fucking based.

Imagine being this much of a leaf lmao.

Women are malleable. They have no opinions of their own and they simply copy whatever their boyfriend thinks and pretend they came to these conclusions on their own. The trick is to ignore their silly political beliefs when you get involved with them at first, the vast majority of (non-hard-core Christian) young women in the US are disgustingly liberal. That's because they are inundated with liberal beliefs and viewpoints from their boyfriends, from the television, from their magazines, from facebook, from Instagram, etc.

If you can get her to like you then you're in. If she opens up her legs for you then her mind will open shortly after that. She'll start seeing the world the way you do because that's what women do and have always done. Just open the door lightly and talk about things like the black homicide rate and ask her why she thinks it's so high, she'll come back with some horseshit about how America is racist and police arrest blacks for crimes that whites aren't arrested for and you just point out that half of all murder victims are black and almost all murders are intraracial so clearly the homicide rate can't be due to police or judicial bias. She'll think about this for awhile and over time she will come to your point of view.

One question got my ex-gf to start seeing the world the way I do: "what about Asians?" She constantly talked about how America was racist and that's why whites do so poorly, because it's a white country built by whites for whites. Well then why do Asians have higher median incomes than whites? Why do Asians have higher test scores and more education on average than whites? That one question alone destroyed her worldview.

Don't listen to the shills OP. They are literal 16 year old virgin shitskins pajeets and gooklets. Good for you for standing up to your beliefs just be careful not to become a social pariah by going full blown redpill all the time.

why the fuck do they keep talking about fox news? I swear they get ptsd from it or something

>not suppressing your power level, and going full fash when you could've said that you're right wing

You're fucking retarded, what the fuck did you expect to happen. No shit she's never going to talk to you, you don't give someone all the redpills at once, it takes time.

It's literally the only non-liberal major news network? All the others are just 24/7 Anti Trump.

It's mere existence annoys liberals

Protip: Don't tell, ask.
Just ask questions about what she believes and why she believes it and what she thinks the opposition thinks, ask if they actually believe what she thinks they do, ask her how she knows what she knows.

The point is to make her realize she doesn't actually have an original thought in her head, it doesn't take many questions, trust me. And once she is thoroughly embarrassed, she'll then ask you what you believe, and she is now primed to be redpilled. But go slowly.

Don't go right for Feminism, go for the 1%, something she is already against, let her know slowly, that it's made up of Jews, and now the train is rolling.

When you make statements, its easy to dismiss them. But if you make her make the statements - by asking the right questions - she's more likely to believe it.

Not even marriage, just not until after they're financially dependent on you

You fucking autist

Keep searching user. We're out there. Most of us are going into our thirties though. Younger generation is fucked. I blame it on the fluoride and universities.

>There are actually people that get heavily political on the first fucking date

Id rather have a conversation about politics then what shit is playing on television. Or what some dumb niggers are doing in the nhl. If I cant talk to them about politics then I wouldnt be able to stand them on dates.