Do any of you "Christian" Trump supporters have anything to say?

Do any of you "Christian" Trump supporters have anything to say?

No alternative facts allowed, by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What has Trump done to Muslims and immigrants?

Only faggots don't use their own flags

Leftists can't meme for shit

How are you not banned? You've been making these bait threads for a while now, used that one frog looking anime girl, and now this trash

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE

"Woe to the man, who leads my flock astray. For if I am not their Shepard; then, I must be the Wolf." - Jerome "The Jams" Jeffries

REMOVE KEBAB, RAPISTS AND CRIMINALS!

you can't be Christian if you aren't white

non-whites don't have souls

That verse operates under the assumption that said foreigner has done no wrong. Unfortunately, we live in a world where said foreigners are killing our own, so they can go get fucked.

>also forgetting the entire half of the old testament where the jews went on a literal fucking warpath through the middle east

america and europe becoming muslim is exactly what jesus wants goy!

you keep changing trump's name like that and the normies wont even know what you're talking about.

>old testament
>christians
you tried

Well, OP...

>This

The fact of the matter is, Trump hasn't done anything to them. He's deporting ILLEGAL immigrants (they literally committed a crime to come here). As for Muslims, all he's doing is creating a travel ban to a few Muslim-majority countries that were noted by the Obama administration as being countries of note for terrorist activity.

In other words, he's not doing anything to them other than enforcing the borders and sovereignty of the nation. I have no problem with legal immigrants, so long as they are legal and properly vetted to ensure they're not criminals or terrorists before they enter the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

>Implying Christians don't read and celebrate the old testament as well as the old
Fuck, my family even celebrated the Epiphany.

I just realized that my post could be misunderstood as the Epiphany being old testament. I meant it as "My family is really Christian and they still read/celebrated the old testament".

Strangers are not the same as invaders. They did not come in via the proper channels, do not abide by our laws and not try to integrate themselves into our culture. This is the act of an invader.

Furthermore, the strangers listed are of the same tribe after being scattered. In a bit of a twist, this means that that applies to Western European nations and no others.

If you support 19:33 you should support 20:13

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

And Deuteronomy 27:17 as well.

Christians don't have to obey Jewish fables.

>tfw right when I maximized this image a truck stared vibrating my mouse

house*

Leviticus is a collection of laws for the Hebrews. This law is only applicable to Israel and jews - e.g. Israel must not mistreat any foreigners or moslims living there. Which Israel violates all the time - ergo every jew will burn in hell and Hitler did nothing wrong.

Why aren't you posting about Repub "woo" this time? Where did you even get that term?

Btw that's how I filter you.

>thinking Christians are bound by the Law
You have a weird theology

Well, there's a large-scale belief that by Jesus' Crucifixion, the Old Testament was completed and paid for, such that it no longer applies to Christians.

The point is we still read/celebrate the old testament, but it's mostly to contextualize the new testament. Moreover, some sects of christianity like most the countless evangelical/protestant churches don't even read the old testament.

also what said, it's just liberal hypocrisy as usual

Just a few verses down and you'll see where it also says to put homos to death. So are we supposed to follow one and not the other? Your move libshit.

>Reported
>Hide Thread
>Sage

t_d is waiting for you OP

This and this

That's a shame. I'm not even religious, much to the dismay of my grandparents, but the old testament has some really interesting stuff in it. Lots of cool short stories, poems and stuff. The new testament is interesting, but it's hard to have a cohesive story when it's a collection from many different authors which has been edited and translated a billion times. It doesn't flow as well.

>33 “‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.

Build the wall and keep them out. Problem solved

hopefully by the end of his second term he's deporting the (((legal))) mestizos and muslims too

>quoting the same book that directly states gays are an abomination
So am I supposed to accept gay people or Muslims?

What nonesense are you spouting. Jesus didn't tolerate the evil doers he beat them with a whip. You should try actually reading the Bible.

>he beat them with a whip
"Flagellate" is a nice word.

Why can't you use Momo for your autistic pictures?

>(((Leviticus)))
>Relevant to Christians

Know thy enemy, user. Jesus was raised as a Jew too.

Jesus died for our sins; past, present, and future.
>traitored by a Jew.
>tortured by Italians.
He said he died for our sins because he finally flipped his shit and decided that every Christian should just fuck everyone else's shit up.
>I don't know where this love and peace crap comes from

Oh and LEVITICUS is in the OLD TESTAMENT and has nothing to do with the philosophies of Jesus Christ who began in the NEW TESTAMENT.
>nigger