Sup Forums right: about everything

Behold a journalist Jew harassing a McDonalds employee for a $1 refill and using media to intimidate her.

He was coming in daily and getting a refill on the same cup.

Is there a better representation of Jewish behavior?

twitter.com/theswogblog/status/881208826128674816

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theswogblog/status/881208826128674816
inquisitr.com/4238296/david-leavitt-fired-cbs-news-freelancer-reportedly-sacked-after-joking-about-u-k-bombing-on-twitter/
twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/880394370754777093
mobile.twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/880503508239339520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, using Sup Forums as your personal army to intimidate people you don't like.

Is that really legal in burgerland?To post a person's name online and try to defame them?To tacitly ask your followers to harass her and get her fired?

Rofl kike detected

I've seen this sort of shit before, but the thing that gets me is how this fucking kike tries to bully the old woman. They really do think they're better than us.

>twitter.com/theswogblog/status/881208826128674816
Judaism level increased

This is the same guy that got fired for attempting to makes jokes about the Manchester concert bombing, just hours after it occurred. I think he might be genuinely autistic - he just doesn't get it!

>inquisitr.com/4238296/david-leavitt-fired-cbs-news-freelancer-reportedly-sacked-after-joking-about-u-k-bombing-on-twitter/

What did he mean by this?

>is there a better representation of Jewish behavior?
Actually, yes. Eating all the free samples everyday

He may not be able to hide his jew levels in public, like an autistic nu-Sup Forums kek venerator.

No.

Forgot evidence.

Immigrants here ask for free water in our Mc Donalds and fill the cup with soda and keep on refilling them and the employess are to afraid to ask them to stop.

twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/880394370754777093

That's what everyone does, desu, don't lie. There's enough reason to hate shitskins already.

Nope not here. Only immigrants do that here.

This level of social dysfunction is borderline pathological. Dude is either really pissed about some other shit, or he needs to be in therapy.

disgusting kike

kek

Why didn't he just
>leavitt?

My first job was a 2 month stint as a McDonald's maintenance guy working the 2am shift at a restaurant just off a major highway. In America, 2am is when all the bars close so the dining area was always filled with drunks and homeless looking for shelter. There were ALWAYS blacks trying to do this.

Luckily our register worker was a huge ass Samoan guy who pretty easily intimidated anyone who wanted to start trouble (and there were a lot)

kys kike you won't take our burgers

thank you for sharing this, fuck that asshole. that woman was just trying to do the right thing despite working in a demeaning role and did a great job keeping her cool and this faggot goes and doxxes her. exposing this subhuman behavior is the first step to changing it.

that was like some kind of jew trance or something, he just could not get the idea of a free soda out of his mind

wait you can get refills at mcdonalds? we dont have that here

did mcdonalds remove this sign or something?

Yeah. It was removed at my McDonalds and you regularly get guys walking in with empty cups to refill them at the soda machine.

The manager just shakes her head.

Wow there's only a handful of places that do free refills here, like Nandos. If they did it in McDonald's the nigs would get diabetes on the spot.
Pathetic behaviour.

holy fuck when kikes go too far

>The manager just shakes her head.
The sugary flavored bubble water costs them around $0.03/L, I'd just laugh too because >the nigs would get diabetes
Garbage food with garbage liquid, just asking for a bad time

Theres a burger king that has free refills and you see pakis going in there all the time with empty bottles

As someone who worked at Burger King for 5 years this makes my blood boil

Working at these shit fast food jobs for your $7.25 an hour sucks enough dick and then you have this entitled asshole prick coming in and recording you for basically no reason (it's not like he's catching you doing something bad) because you don't bend to his will

Death isn't good enough for scum like this piece of shit

Imagine this smug fucking kike face leering at you through an iPhone while you slog through the day at your shit fast food job, and you can't even escape because you're at work

I'd like to imagine that if I were there I would have confronted him and tried to stop him, but it's always easy to say that from behind a computer

Hi, do you have some gold hidden away in your stomach?

They don't consider us humans. If you understand that everything suddenly makes sense.

Nice nose he's got there.

Sniff gas, kike

seriously, it's not the entitlement of demanding free shit that bothers me as much as him posting this woman's name on the internet that enrages me. she really handled herself well and still got punished for it. fuck this gay earth.

Since fucking when did McDonald's start serving lobster rolls?

Considering that soda and fries are where their big profit margins are, I wouldn't like seeing that if I was a manager because those are potential sales out the window and I'd look worse than I should.

oy vey, the goyim want me to pay another scheckle? I already paid a scheckle a year ago

what about the 6 gorillion, goy?

are jews actually niggers? they act just alike.

short answer: yes

gibs me dat soda

Genocide.

I'm beyond anger at this point

>ben garrison

every time

Most fast food places survive on soda sales. It's the one item they have they're able to mark up 20x. They certainly aren't making money selling mc doubles for $1.

I want that bird

Murica where the customers cant refill their own drinks themselves. Fucking dumbasses.

fpbp

>stealing is ok as long as its something cheap

You faggots started it.

What a fucking piece of shit.

He's anti Trump too, figures.

I'll bump

Fuck this faggot

>drinking the sugary jew

let this cheap ass get cancer

>people asking for the service they were told they would have is a bad thing

Shit like this is why they've been run out of so many countries

Fuck off kike

>ask for water
>handed cup the size of a thimble because nigs use water cups to steal soda
>have to get up every 2 minutes to refill of buy a drink

Stop doing this. You could have just drank water.

Nice argument, didn't expect more from Sup Forums

Holy shit, what a horrible embarrassing Jew.

He kept a cup from a previous visit to the restaurant, washed it out, brought it back and asked for a "free refill".

Why the fuck did he thinking putting this on the internet was a good idea?

pol utterly BTFO

We are not going to pilpul how you can go fuck yourself. It's sufficient to say that you can go fuck yourself

In all of the McDonald's that I have been to there is a sign on the drink fountain saying that refills are for dine-in customers only and you cannot get a refill after you already left the restaurant with your cup.
Although I doubt a sign stops Jews and niggers cannot read.

What piece of shit, and look at the beak on him. I could not imagine ever doing something like that in public. They are fucking animals.

And then your tax money pays for their diabetes treatment.

schlomo shekelberg detecked

It's funny because this is precisely something they do except they accuse the cashier of being racist. I'm surprised he didn't say "it's because I'm Jewish!"

oh no... somebody is trying to fill their cup with $.02 of sugar water that they constantly sell for 100 times the cost of its production........ what will they ever do?

I think the guy is clueless and he has no idea what side he is in on. He might have some psychosis.

Schlomo spotted.

Is this man mentally ill or something?

Hi David Leavittstein

The autistic kike is getting rekt on Twitter.
mobile.twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/880503508239339520

soft drinks are a jew's wet dream, fampai

No one likes you Jew...not even your shmutsi mum.

Kek I knew I recognized him from somewhere. He liked one of my tweets when the Qatar shit started

Lol

This piece of shit needs to be humiliated. He's probably got his fat nose on a bunch of online dating sites. Time to set this motherfucker up

Oh no his mom brought him lasagna that day...

I will serve unto my dying breath, to rain hell down upon the middle east from space and face the Russians on the moon.

Yup Burger Kings have self-service machines, I used to take a cup in when I was a kid to get free refills

I probably wouldn't do it now though because it would be the height of embarrassment. Who wants to be seen as a cheap faggot?

>and the employess are to afraid to ask them to stop

Hello Sweden, you weak pathetic creatures are afraid of every fucking thing.

Here's his Twitch page: twitch dot tv/david_leavitt/videos/all

David if I ever see you I'm going to knock your pussy ass out

It's a type of Finch you can find at most pet stores. They are hyper little fuckers and smart.

Why are finches so fucking cute.

kikes, it would seem
and proudly so

Yeah some fucks have no shame and when you try to shame they try to turn it around like this piece of shit. Just narcissistic behavior. Dude seems like a classic narcissist. He is manipulating/abusing what amounts to an honor system until somebody calls him on his bullshit. He even used the argument that he had been coming in and doing it without issue previously like it is somehow acceptable because he hadn't been caught or confronted before. He is isn't embarrassed for being caught because he had been getting away with it for so long that he thinks he is in the right. He probably even convinced himself he could bully this lady and McDonald's into letting him have his way because not getting his free daily soda is probably unthinkable to this entitled sack of shit.

I worked at a restaurant and when niggers did this, I unhooked the soda from the machine and all they got was water

He was using a hashtag that was used to troll homo's unironically. Get your "oh no" counter signalling the fuck outta here.

Filthy kikes.

this made my fucking blood boil

i used to do that when i still drank that crap but i actually drink water now.

Sounds like a shitty AI