We wuz gundam

Africa builds militarized robots while The West still uses shitty old tanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc
(demonstration starts at 2:00)

How can the west even compete with the African innovators that finally broke their white oppression shackles ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmbW5gvAX4U
youtu.be/oc2b03NY0a8?t=44
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A
youtube.com/watch?v=Dc4nU37S5TM&ab_channel=evidz.net
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y&t=122s
youtube.com/watch?v=_IxPhjIjumU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

African Warfare is memeworthy.

Geniuses put podium directly in front of fountain.
> why do I keep feeling the urge to pee.

>paid for by china

It's powered by severed clits.

the turret can rotate a bit, pretty impressive

meanwhile in Germany:
Building the worlds largest walking robot for a theater production
youtube.com/watch?v=qmbW5gvAX4U

Doesn't look very mobile, and the accuracy and turning speed of the actual gun looks like shit.

Yeah but tanks are actually mobile.

>nigger 'robot' on display
I love it when these primitive creatures attempt to mimic humans. So entertaining.

plz halp robot is kill where do i go for scared?

A weapon... to surpass Metal Gear.

Ok user, now give me some valid link and some proper description. Go to India and you will have such things on daily basis from gypsies, just that nothing will work or be made from materials you think it is. Also i would like to know who sponsored that, because if anything is made in Africa it's normally white man who sponsored it.

That thing doesn't move with joints it has wheels and not even prepped for heavy terrain.
It's a joke.
Nice one Chad.

Fucking topkek

Meaning it can only fight as far as somalia.

youtu.be/oc2b03NY0a8?t=44
african helicopter inventor.

>MechWarrior games will become a reality
>We will be able to kill niggers on a giant armored robot
Best timeline.

That's the peak of German engineering, you will never reach anything higher than that as you idiots replace yourselves with niggers and sandniggers. Dumb motherfuckers you Germweenies.

>spirit cooking with big toy dragon
Bunch of heathens...

>heathen
>Yearly reenactment of the legend of Saint George

Pfffff

>Implying that the Chinese didn't give it to them and let them take the credit so the heat wouldn't come back on China

>Nigerian
So many scams from there.

lol no, you can tell a nigger built it.

Looks flimsy as fuck, made out of cardboard, has no real mobility and an electric gattling gun that fires very slowly.

Only a nigger could think that a walker would be a good idea. They're way too unstable and easy to bring down to have practical combat applications.

You're just jealous africans have giant mech robots and you don't. Fucking racists!

This is the optimal tactical garb. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.”

The actual purpose of life-vests got lost in translation

africans could easily make tanks out of diamonds, hardest and toughest metal known to mankind.

>we wuz engineers n shiet

No, it would shatter on impact. There's a reason bulletproof glass is not made of diamonds.

Advanced African technology. Powered by vibranium.

>diamond
>metal
well, at least i have now proof that fins are not white

Now with 10 suicide rockets

>Powered by vibranium.

are those fire-cracker in front? or some advanced missile technology that i have not heard about...

>dat rocket placement

Kek at the professor at 14:30, says Africans are selfish and slow in the head.

At least that one actually has a proper rotor hub.

>I love it when these primitive creatures attempt to mimic humans
Checked, and check out 'cargo cults'

If only Africa would let a white man lead them, they have the ambition and imagination but they need the skills and smarts too. Africa would be gundam tier if they found a white or Asian supreme leader.

Who's /m/ here?

Have africans ever used african elephants for warfare ?

>Have africans ever used african elephants for warfare ?
WE WUZ CARTHAGE N SHEEEIT

Look at the way the thing shakes. It's flimsy as fuck.

In a part of the world filled with RPG's you would think the creator would know better.
gundam's are not realistic until a new energy source/reaction is figured out and plasma shields.

>Africans
>donesticating animals

I did see a picture of an African eating shit out of a cows ass once so I guess that counts.

No, Carthaginians were ethnic Phoenicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
>It has the ability to revolve 360 degrees meaning it can fire the missile in any direction. The operator inside the car can not be seen but he see all his environment and beyond with the in-built Kantanka CCTV. This machine is important for the army and can contribute successfully to national defense.

Fucking metal gear. Bow down to your African overlords. The time has come

calm yourself bromania, if you get too excited and loud the gypsy's will find your location and demand gibbs.

Lmfao!
Niggers are so desperate to brag about any "black achievement", that when some africoons bolt some scrap together, you go full Kangz.
It didnt take one step, the hatch looks to be opened by spring tension like a port-o-potty door, any moving mechanical parts in this... trash heap seem to be aesthetic purposes, like the "mini gun barrel" being useless and ugly like spinning rims on a nigger's car.
Hey blacks, try to grow food before trying to build unoptimus inferior.
youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A

We need
>portable nuclear reactor
>Ultra-light metals but also extremely durable
>Plasma swords that doesn't over extends.

Well at least we have Kuratas and this for now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dc4nU37S5TM&ab_channel=evidz.net

hannibal used the now extinct northafrican elephant
the riders were imported from india

What is that structure supposed to be?

all you laugh at them but atleast they are trying to do cool things with robot

You're welcome

is that engine block made of clay?

Oi gib back islands

The "missiles" on the tail is pointed at the cockpit.
Genius.

Our drillz will pierce the heavanz and shieet

>watches robocob
>tries to build ed209
>fails miserably
>sits inside some primitive mockup exoskeleton
BLACK INVENTIONS THEY DID IT..
>everything it works we is robocops now on the streets

If you know enough about niggers is they practice biomimicry. Aswell as rap and talking fast is their version of being inteligent. If a nigger can practice to talk really fast.. he's good.
Niggers are showers rather than builders, r v s k genetics, whites are k blacks are r. 10 kids when they can barely feed themseelves.. k's mature slower but invent and do things all kind of things that actually matter.

Nigger women.. mature earlier, nigger men mature earlier, when they stop whites continue.. they are essentially livestock even worse than monkeys they CAN through biomimicry act as if they are human but they aren't. This biomimicry is what fools people and it works as long as they respect their rulers.. as soon as they lose respect for the authorities.. they become what it is called "chimping out". and turn their societies into some kind of wildlife resort.

You can hear the niggers when they attack white people they laugh they know they are not supposed to do it, they also can do a nigger dance.. just randomly. it's like when monkeys are celebrating.. it's uncanny.

>What is that structure supposed to be?
It's an idol built for the sky gods
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y&t=122s
The golliwogs build them to attract mana from heaven. I'm not joking

They are a cargo plane worshipping peoples.
They make a fake plane and fake flying it in hopes to summon a real one that will gift them supplies from the gods.
Im serious too, you should check it out on youtube

we are borrowing it right now ok

replacing wheels with legs is a step backwards.

if nature could have given us wheels it would have

They seem to be putting all your investment money to good use.

Please stop, my sides can only bear so much. I am kill.

Based Apostle Dr Kwadwo Safo Kantanka! Why hasn't Sup Forums taken the Apostle Dr pill yet?

>what a white man can do a black man can also do
NOPE. That's the problem.. two approaches.. a) segregation b) ignoring it whilst trying to get by.. US has tried both none of it has worked. Whilst to be true the euroburgers didn't want the niggers in their nation to begin with it was the fucking jews that brought them there.

It's an airplane, it brings cargo.

You know right a well placed RPG shot in the leg would Doom that thing right? The kangz sure are great military experts

If he actually built that, why should I hate on him?

You fags get upset over anything black people do.

>Tyronebot 3000
>Watermelon can boost this robot movements
>It can fire fried chicken granade
>Burning mixtape projectiles

lul those inventions shown at the beginning were so funny

A plane. Nigs and island nigs watched whites fly planes in to remote locations to deliver supplies. In a typical display of shitskin arrogance, they believe the planes are gods coming down to earth and giving their wonders away to the white man. They believe the whites are stealing these gifts and so they build effigies of planes to convince the gods to give them those same presents for free. They sit up all night waving torches around trying to coax the sky gods to land near them and drop off goodies like they see the white man receive.

ok

>biomimicry
We prefer to take responsibility for our own decisions, and unfortunately one day we decided to anthropomorphisize these things to make us feel better about ourselves.
Bringing them in for ANY purpose was a mistake.

lol irl

jesus christ

>ell placed RPG
How about a drunkenly tossed molatov? Probably more cost effective

>a weapon to surpass metal gear

isnt that just an awkwardly shaped tank?

>"At least we have"
I'll stop you right there,
That's Koreans. Not nignogs.

I thought Africans wuz future n sheeit?

RIP KTK-01
nvr4git

youtube.com/watch?v=_IxPhjIjumU
demonstration at 1:20 :^)

That video's a ruse, right? It can't be real...

And here is one that wandered into civilization from the wild and didnt know how to get back out.
I blame ourselves for building our homes to close to their habitat

african warfare is actually pretty interesting. they do a lot of cool things with paratroopers

Gfd

He can do what he wants dont violate his NAP

Guise...just push it over. Holy shit.

Hannibal Barca was an ethnic phoenician (semitic), not a nigger. Subsaharan Africans have never developed writing, never domesticated animals, and never accomplished what is today modernly understood as "civilization" let alone any significant discovery before the Europeans showed up.

No, watch the documentary.

I love how the whole thing wobbles when he gets down

F-35 shoots a single laser beam and destroys half of there GDP

Top kek

its a shame your f-35s are under the control of kikes