Kosovo is Serbia

>Kosovo is Serbia
By which criteria? Historical? - Kosovo was even longer under Bulgarian rule than Serbian rule, let alone Ottoman rule.
Ethnicity? Kosovos Serbian population at no point in history exceeded 30%.
Culture? Predominantly Albanian.

So why exactly is Kosovo Serbia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1dtOAGD0pk
christian-heritage.eserbia.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monuments_of_Kosovo#Churches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Arbanon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_Kosovo_(1995–98)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't question Kosovo
Just don't

Kosovo is Albanian

KOSOVA ËSHTË SHQIPNIJA

BAIT THREAD

Butthurt proxy serb

These
Fuck off, Gayreek

stay mad ;^)

Jihadists deserve nothing

Therefore, Kosovo defaults to Serbia

Stay Anatolian ;^)

Literally
>muhh monasteries muhh 1600 gorillion old churches oy vey
>muhh battle of kosovo that we lost but we killed the sultan so we consider it a win
>muhh albos are using it for drugs and meme organ harvesting as if we had control over it we could turn it into new switzerland
>muhh lignite reserves worth eleventy gorillion dollars that le evil USA imperialists cheated us out of

Better than being diaspora :^>

I'd rather be diaspora than be one of those faggots that uses ASCII emotes unironically

i have noticed the increace of Balkan threads on Sup Forums for somereason idk why are they being made ,I guess people wan't to see double digit Balkan niggers fight,there are going to be the same questions,same answers,same images everything will be like the last gorrilion Balkan threads we had.

k

This shit never gets tiring if you're on the winning side, I can see why a Serbitch wouldn't like these threads considering the fact that they always lose in everything

You're missing the point here Albozerg, it doesn't matter that Kosovo now is ethnically Albanian and that it's culture is ethnically Albanian
some 50-60 years ago Kosovo had ~50% Serb population, 150 years ago it had ~70%
The reason your culture is predominant in Kosovo is because you killed/expelled all Serbs from Kosovo, burned their houses and destroyed all the historical buildings (houses, churches , monasteries ... ). Every few years your government literally organizes pogrom on Serbs burning and looting even more. Kosovo was once the Capital of Serbia having some of the richest cultures in these regions and you fags burned it down, you're no different from ISIS

That is why Kosovo is Serbia

Balkan niggers are over-represented here because they're the only """whites""" dumb enough to go on Sup Forums

Keep paying cuck

Kosovo is Albanian, rule of conquest nigga

WE WUZ ILLYRIAN AND SHIET, ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAS AN ALBANIAN

You're complimenting Albanians with those exaggerations, Aleksander.

>muh churches
>uses communist flag
serbshit logic

Support from America, Serbbro. Yes, I know, the irony.

>shqip
>afraid to use his flag
everytime

Imagine thinking that Kosovo is Serbia just because the native population may have been Serbian. What's next, is USA native-American?

Kosovo is Albanian.

Kosovo was always serbian.From its name of serbian origin, to the population, whom serbs made the bulk before serbs lost at Kosovopolije, and Ottomans imported the arnaut albanians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1dtOAGD0pk

What is albanian at Kosovo?All and absolutely all monuments are serbian.All albanians did is try to destroy them.

christian-heritage.eserbia.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monuments_of_Kosovo#Churches

You're not doing shit to support him, faggot.

Albos never win
Albos were always someones bitch in history either Greeks,Serbian,Ottoman or even now American.
Albos take pride for being the most peacefull Islamic country on the planet.Besides I have nothing against Albania since most Serbian betas who don't get a Serb gf usually walk with a Albanian gf in Novi Sad,Belgrade,Nis and so on and so on.The same can be with Croatian and Greek betas aswell if you can't find a local gf just get an Albo one that's the only reason I'm okay with Albos.
Now I have to go prepare for the night lot's off drinking is going to be had.

>muh Churches
Gay argument, Roma.

>MUHHHH CULTURAL MARXISM

Why do you think communism excludes culture ? Communism and marxism are economic theories retard

But seriously, Kosovo and it's culture managed to survive almost intact trough 500 years of Ottoman rule, many churches and monasteries even being build at the time of the rule, but it took Albozergz only 15 years to burn it all down

Just goes to show that even the roaches are better at being human than Albozergz

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo
>Yugoslav and Serbian scholars have researched the defter, concluding that:
into the garbage

lol @ illyrians getting btfo'd by slav conquistadors and then living in the mountains for hundreds of years inbreeding, and then the first mention of your descendants is them getting in trouble with the law

Sorry, there's no such thing as Albanian scholars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Arbanon

literally this, it's like Turkish immigrants claiming a borough in a German neighborhood had Turkish historical relevance and then having it secede from Germany. Just because you're rats and have 5 kids per family and out populate / forcefully push out the native population doesn't mean it's yours.

Look faggot, I'm not a Stalinist and I don't support that shit, fuck off.

Why not post the full text?

>The Ottoman cadastral tax census (defter) of 1455 in the Branković lands (covering most of present-day Kosovo) recorded:
>Yugoslav and Serbian scholars have researched the defter, concluding that:
>In 1972 the Sarajevo Institute of Middle Eastern Studies translated the original Turkish

It's just the translation, so its objective.

There is no such thing as albanian in kosovo before 15th century.Everything is serbian.

>What's next
next is serbia reverts to it's original borders and returns the stolen territory to it's neighbors

>Just because you... have 5 kids per family and out populate / forcefully push out the native population doesn't mean it's yours.
According to whom? They control it now, retard.

was not Kosovo the heart of Serbia? and then invaded by muslims taht with high fertility rates stole it

Saying you're illyrian just because you live in the same region is like saying you're a fucking dinosaur just because they once lived on the same soil

Illyrians disappeared long before Albanians or Serbs were eve mentioned, they got assimilated into the tribes moving in. I am just as Illyrian as some random Albo is, and that is approximately 0%

So by your logic you agree that Transilvania isnt Romanian

Just gas your useless life, obnoxoius lardous '"man'"

>2017
>believing serbcuck propaganda

top fucking kek. Kosovo has always been majority Albanian

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kosovo is albanian clay

serbia is depopulating and will soon be an albanian colonization zone

sorry serbs, but you pussy ass white bois with low virility have no chance against big dick nonwhites

only research for kosovo demographics back then is from serbs and theres no definition of the borders of kosovo
serbs went from 600,000 to 7 million in a century
who are the rats here

Tansylvania is undisputedly romanian.This was ackowledged by the first hungarian medieval academy,most of hungarian post-Trianon scholars aswell as today's all of encyclopedias from Britannica to Brockhaus.

Good arguments, have a cookie.

>Be albanigger
>See yugoslavia collapsing
>Send some extremists in kosovo
>Notice that the serbs are better armed and more organized
>AMERICA HEELP THOSE EVILE SRBS ARE HURTIN MUH MINORITY
>Serbs get bombed and die
>Kill serbs and destroy their churches in kosovo.
>NOW ITS ETHNICALLY ALBANIAN SO ITS OURS NOW
Its like killing someone in their house take it over and removing all physical evidence of the previous owner and saying its yours

Albanians are very homogenous and have the highest inbreed rate in Europe.

>have a high amount of identity by descent sharing, suggesting that both Albanians from Albania and Kosovo derived from a relatively small population that expanded recently and rapidly in the last 1,500 years

When you go to a facebook from a random albanian, he has at firends like 30 persons with the same surname.

Stay mad slavshit. Kosovo is Albanian clay. Macedonia is up next.

Why? Its architecture is nothing Romanian, hell, there wasnt even a Romanian nation before 150 years ago, so what makes it Romanian?

It's funny how most of Albanians in this thread post behind diaspora Flags

wrong

any Hungarian will tell you transylvania was depopulated in the wars with the ottomans and later populated by vlach subhumans

same thing happened to croatian lands overrun by serb subhumans

>communist

fuck off dog, commies are worse than serbs

>Ottomans imported the arnaut albanians.

For what purpose?

Not mad just disappointed that you are proud of being ignorant and lying to peoples faces while you know it.

By that point there were only 10% serbs there

Neither most of Hungary's architecture is hungarian.Budapest is entirely German gothic, to give you an example.There was a romanian nation starting with 13th century.

Wrong.Only hungarian extremists think like this.Same here with szekely extremists.

I hope you realize that you responded to a total of 4 people

Kosovo was always Albanian. We didn't kick anyone out and make it ours. Even during early Ottoman times Kosovo was always ours.

albozerg master race detected

Evidence?

>be kosovar
>live fine in your house
>serbshits decide to start war with everyone around them
>they outnumber you
>only way to put those bitches in place in nato
>be thankful to it

>When you go to a facebook from a random albanian, he has at firends like 30 persons with the same surname.
you made that up didn't you gypsy?

Albanians were a minority in Yugoslavia which Kosovo was still a part of at the time. Albanians were only a majority in Kosovo

You occupied it while the serbs were weak for one instance and then for years you act like its your because of that occurence

t. Klintoni Diasporini

yea i did.i wanted to say name.And it's true.Most of albanians have atleast 3 brothers, while in rest of non-muslim nations of balkans, the rate is signifiantly lower.

Also alot fo you have the name family names.

evidence?

Yugo census?

>When you go to a facebook from a random albanian, he has at firends like 30 persons with the same surname.

thats because the communists forced religious names to be changed to neutral standard albanian names

much less ahmet's or theodor's these days, more arben's or teuta's for example

thats why kosovars have much more religion oriented names

You do know that UCK started the Kosovo war with their guerilla attacks ? Yugoslav forces ignored them for years until they had to respond

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_Kosovo_(1995–98)

OY BREEE THINK ABOUT THE CHURCHES WE'VE MADE FOR 2-3 YEARS

show it

Well, it sure is theirs now :)))))

It's common sense, everybody knows that by 1998 Kosovo was overwhelmingly Albanian. You really think we took over the Serbian population within a span of 15 years?

I'm sending him moral support.

I think this image sums up pisslam nicely, what do you think?

>Albanians are very homogenous and have the highest inbreed rate in Europe.

Where is your source? Lemme guess
>Jaymans blog

>filled with catholic architecture
>filled with cities with hungarian names
>romanian

>2-3 years
you can try harder than that

Yeah because you basically flooded it with albos waited until the time was right and you declared independence

no one cares about your churches

stick your dead jew up your ass

I'm not a Muslim, but keep trying bitch

not an argument just a petty insult full of ignorance.

serbs started the war before that since in bosnia
what brought kosovars to support kla was the killing of young people

>killing of young people
Proof?

>be serb
>burn everything albanian in the region
>THIS WUZ SERB LAND

>oy vey our birthrate is the lowest in europe and our average is 42 years old, at least we have jeebus, CCCC ORTODOKS POWER!!!!

>burn everything albanian in the region
proof?
And the serbs were alot nicer to the albanians then vice versa

>make churches on burned kosovar homes during the kosovar war
>ebil albozergs are destroying our churches!

There are still orthodox churches across Kosovo with their same priests during Kosovar war. Here's your "historic monument" in Pristina

"Our Lady of Ljeviš is a 14th-century Serbian Orthodox church in the town of Prizren, located in southern Kosovo. It was converted to a mosque during the Ottoman Empire and then back into a church in the early 20th century. The construction of the church was commissioned in 1306–9 by Serbian King Stefan Milutin. It was built on the site of the ruins of an earlier Byzantine church"

How can anyone honestly say kosovo has ever been Albanian? Can you show me any Albanian structures that were built before this? (ottoman mosques don't count)

>Serbian special forces attacked three adjacent villages in Drenice. In all 83 Kosovar Albanians were killed.[14] Among the dead were elderly people and at least 24 women and children.[15] Many of the victims were shot at close range which suggested summary executions; subsequent reports from eyewitnesses confirmed this.[16] The attacks on these three villages marked a turning point in the war, KLA membership increased as many Albanians began to fear that their village would be targeted next
>During the fire fight three young Kosovar Albanian boys under the age of 18 were killed by Serbian forces which further galvanized the Albanian population to support the KLA.