I told you that the economy is bad i warned you guys for almost 2 years

but you guys said no goy america will never collapse we are the greatest, well we arent our states are fuckin collapsing one by one by one
reuters.com/article/us-maine-shutdown-idUSKBN19M369

first its Illinois and now its maine

Other urls found in this thread:

pressherald.com/2016/01/07/lepage-accused-of-making-racist-comment-at-bridgton-meeting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is what you get for voting drumpf

whys it trumps fault, this has been happening since obama

He inherited the mess from Obama. Yellen went into interest raising frenzy when trump was elected. And besides that, the whole world economy has been in an Expansion since the last "official recession" we are long overdue for a correction. And it is probably happening in next months. I think you are still butt hurt over the fact that the with from the west didn't win.

Maybe because of muh 2008?

yes it is 2008, that was our symbolism of our end of this country

>Governor of Maine halts nonessential state functions to strongarm his deep tax cuts through

>This means the economy is collapsing

Ok

I heard Connecticut would be next after Illinois.
Is it Beginning?

Why is twitter stock so high?
Twitter is not profitiable.
Twitter stock must crash first

Robocop3

stop linking your own thread in unrelated threads and choke to death on grids infested sour nigger shit

I guess it was a bad time to move to Illinois.

this will trigger the bond market collapse then many subsequent crashes

Good! BRING ON THE HARD TIMES! Nothing can red pill people like having your easy life made hard by financial instability.

what is a dotcom bubble
>there's the simple fact that Trump is good for business.
>From a business standpoint, it doesn't make sense, since half of the user growth delivered in the March quarter was politically driven
short twitter when trump leaves

Fang stock have already taken a hit this week. This will probably continue. Also a tip for the crypto-guys here. Be carefull next upcoming weeks some hedgefunds will probably pull out money from the crypto space as soon as the precious metals will enter a bull market.

Maine isn't collapsing economically user, Paul "See a nig, get enraged" LePage won't allow (((democrats))) to pass a budget that raises taxes. He is literally the most based politician in america.

pressherald.com/2016/01/07/lepage-accused-of-making-racist-comment-at-bridgton-meeting/

>Gov. Paul LePage has drawn widespread condemnation for a racially charged comment he made during one of his regular town hall meetings to promote his policy agenda in Bridgton on Wednesday night.

>About 30 minutes into the meeting, which was rebroadcast Thursday night, LePage responded to a question about how he was tackling substance abuse in Maine. He began talking about how much of the heroin is coming into Maine from out-of-state drug dealers.

>“These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty – these types of guys – they come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, they go back home,” LePage told a large crowd. “Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue we have to deal with down the road.”

Wtf i love Paul LePage now

>“Look, a bad guy is a bad guy, I don’t care what color it is. When you go to war, if you know the enemy, the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, you shoot at red, don’t you?” he said. “You shoot at the enemy. You try to identify the enemy. And the enemy right now, the overwhelming majority right now coming in are people of color or people of Hispanic origin. I can’t help that. I just can’t help it. Those are the facts.”

Honestly how do you not love this guy

>At the beginning of his term as governor, he was criticized for refusing either to attend Martin Luther King, Jr. Day events in Portland or Orono or to meet with Maine representatives of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). His actions were called "astonishing and troubling" by civil rights group leaders and local newspapers.

New Jersey shut down last night too

This desu senpai