Tfw everything is lost

>tfw everything is lost
>western society has collapsed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/eJO5iEtwBXA
youtu.be/B5vLu8_51TU
streamable.com/4j1vh
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing is lost unless you live in the US, or a similar third world shithole. Europe is pretty comfy at the moment.

Accurate

>WAAAAH

yeaaa mhm ok go kys yourself

>when you enforce mental illness too hard

I went to a flea market today
I live in upstate NY
It was full of people who look like that and gay people
My wife was disturbed with how many faggots were there

Women are done.

Not my president

TWO SCOOPS

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK Sup Forums FOREVER

soon they will migrate to the countryside once Muslims take control over capital and large urban areas

This is what happens when you embrace secularism /poll/

This is what happens when you worship your own asshole instead of God.

We were all warned, but most didn't listen.

2017 is the 500th birthplace of the protestant revolution btw
It seems everything went downhill after 1517

yep, thats why I bought 5 acres backed up to state preserver and plan on buying my neighbors house to knock it down. I want to be left alone and not deal with those people. Its bad enough I have to deal with a sister who works for a major news organization

Worst thing about girls like this is that they think they are adorable and cute...

theres no white genocide.It is white suicide and women are pulling the trigger...

>DAE le Protestants suck

France is a historically Catholic country and it's one of the most wicked countries on Earth. Did you know that in France, more babies are killed before birth than are born?

k

>France is a historically Catholic country
well fellow templar... I have bad news.

This.

there is nothing wrong with this qt

patiently waiting for the 4th reich

>tfw everything is lost

You forgot your templar flag

>Antifa
>Funded by soros
>A literal ex-nazi
These people couldn't be any more brainwashed if they tried.

>what do you mean she at all of you

But this isn't happening in Vietnam, Thailand, Japan or China and none of those worship a god.

TWO SCOOPS

>happens when you embrace secularism

When will you christians take responsibility for your own christian degeneracy?

She's not changed up in my basement.

Feels good man

I'm just sitting here all comfy watching it all crumble around me

Okeefeenokee by any chance?

aside from the penis

What happened to the video?

I feel great about it

she better have a dick

The amount of girls who get lip fillers is fucking disgusting. It looks terrible on every single one.

Kylie Jenner and that family need to be euthanized for the amount of degeneracy they've spread.

literally buddhist

my brother has one of those

This.

White Nationalism will fail because the vast majority of White Nationalists, including Sup Forums, fails to recognize this one very simple fact.

>implying this pope is christian
lel, everything he says, does, and stands for is the opposite of the Bible

If you want to save The West, Eliminate Feminists.

Social Engineers created the perfect pawns/tools to push Agenda's & destroy/implode Society.

Birth Control causes Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder in Women.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Those round features make her look like a Steven's Universe character.

It's OK.
This has been foretold in the Bible.
Pray and stay strong.
It will be over soon.

youtu.be/eJO5iEtwBXA

"The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up."
-- Rev 8:7

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."
-- Rev 19:11-16

>bottom middle pic
honestly rainbow hair dinner and tea party might actually be comfy

just convert to islam

Abject cuckoldery

Vietnam has one of the highest, if not the highest, abortion rates in the world

Thailand has a reputation for trannies.

Japan is the home country of anime and is known for its rapidly crumbling birthrate.

China is/was the home of the one-child policy.

Christians are the original cucks. "Love thy neighbor" instead of "fuck those barbarians". Y'all are the reason Rome fell and y'all are the reason Western society is collapsing again, just admit it.

When your natural face looks like a face warp Snapchat filter

>Rise in atheism across Europe and USA correlates entirely with rise in homosexuality, trannies, abortion, casual sex, etc

really makes you think

>Dyed hair
It's a degenerate.

Thailand actually has falling birth rates on par with the West. But as weve seen with Japan, thats not necessarily a bad thing so long as the people are not replaced with shitskins. Ive been to Thailand and its a great place, planning on moving soon.

Now remind yourself that even fat pigs like these have an easier time getting laid than an average, but decent looking dude.

Unless men stop rewarding these cunts with dick, they'll keep going full retard until the West is no more.

nothing.wrong.

That's hilarious coming from someone flying the christian, catholic, crusader flag. Kneel before your leader, peasant.

>>tfw everything is lost
>>western society has collapsed
Just wait for the nukes.

Thank you for the this thread.

We really need a BlackPill General rolling thread these days.

Where we can talk about the downfall of the West without echo chamber, white knight Stormcucks constantly calling us "defeatists" and "race traitors" or the usual Leftists calling us "racists" or "misogynists".

I feel much in line this guys thinking...

youtu.be/B5vLu8_51TU

A White Nationalist who has given up hope on white people on the West and plans on relocating to Asia, specifically Thailand, where one can live in luxury for fairly cheap and just enjoy the rest of their life without worrying about any of this bullshit we stress over in the West.

Basically, in short, Ive swallowed the Black Pill, and now I just want to insulate myself from the decline and for once just enjoy my life.

I cant be the only one here who feels the same?

Unless you are hoping in muslims fixing us, then you are not very bright

enjoy living amongst retards in thailand

you'll be dead from liver failure in 5 years

i'm not joking i've seen it happen there to 30-somethings

What a retard.

anyone has the videos?

Im not a big drinker, though I do socially on occasion. I know the types youre talking about and thats not me. So Im not worried.

Been a long time coming

streamable.com/4j1vh

it was always like this

there are just more pictures now and it's easier to get access because of the internet

I was around Sup Forums when this happened a few years ago. The video is not and never was available because she was underage and in high school, therefore illegal.

>he thinks population control is a bad thing

half of the society, the bitches, the bitches are only bitches they do nothing and are not useful, so the problem is not in the structural elements

t. 12 year old

>gotta defend muh drumpfberg
Any picture of that crypto kike would've been good

n-no i-im 23

if you dont think that were the internet invented in the 1920s, degeneracy wouldn't have reached current levels by the 1940s, you're wrong

Take the boat pill OP. When the world is on its knees, we will sail to the shores and claim our throne.

arts on its way

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

thats why the communist countries was so successful in take over, in the last century, because were aimed to the workers, to men

It really wasn't.

I like it.

This is why we need fascism to provide governmental oversight of culture.

Old fuck here. No, no it wasn't.

Were there always sluts? Sure, you could find them. It wasn't rampant celebration. That's new.

Things have gotten brutally bad, and it's gone exponential over the past 10 years.

A cleansing is needed. I actually grew up believing the hippy garbage. I was a kid, didn't know any better, and it was pushed 24/7 in the media. Now I see it for what it was. I'll support anyone who works to change things.

>flag
Leftists and lgbt groups always trying to make people lose hope. Nigger it's never over

>Europe is p comfy atm
>35k gdp per capita and in freefall

We need to ensure the existence of the white people and the white race

We all know the solution.

>mfw Sup Forums thinks it can be saved

We're in third phase.

Good, that will ensure all of humanity falls, and eventually disappears.

That pic. Jesus the feels.

Does /pol / actually know women or they get influenced by images posted here a draw a conclusion seriously I don't understand why you dislike for women

Because they are. Just get rid of that dumb hair paint.

I recommend reading "Sex and Character" by Otto Weininger. The best philosophical analysis of women's destructive influence on civilization. He wrote the book in 1903 and perfectly predicted everything.

At least he is trying to do the one and only honorable greeting. he just needs some help and discipline.

Not yet, not yet, we have to wait for ponzi scheme economy to fall for society to collapse.

It looks fine on the ones who you don't realize have fillers. People just overdo it or go to cheap practices or, even worse, do it at home.

lol imagine people on here actually read weininger, they only watch milo and sargon videos

As planned, akhi