Women shouldn't vote

>Give women right to vote
>expect something else to happen

these cunts are inferior to men. we were fine when they couldn't vote look at 100 years of feminism and west is falling. We need to take women's right to vote once again.

Women don't do shit other then pop a baby.

RESPONSIBILITY MUST BE TIED TO RIGHTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BR

A

P

AAAAA

>democracy
>giving the plebieans a voice at all

oh man, i'm in tears

didn't even read your post op just give me the fucking sauce on that fat fucking ass

It will eventually happen anyway when the new civilization takes over. Just like it did in the Roman Empire and the Arab empire and all other empires that are replaced because women get the vote and invite them in.

Why did my nations women vote for somali men to fertilize em?

I am looking for it as well. I got it off one post on Sup Forums cant find the sause for 2 weeks already ;_;

because they care about feelings not facts. Women are inferior that is a fact. Egalitarianism is bullshit

Whats her name? Think ive seen her nudes. Didnt know her name then either.

send nudes we might find sause from there

Why can't women defend themselves and get in trouble intentionally?

Thats how they got laid back in the days

They are weak. After wanting to be equal they still want protection. They shouldn't get any at least until they give up their undeserved rights.

>this

Women definitely shouldn't vote. By nature's law they're more caring and exist using feelings not logic. Men use logic to hunt and fish. And now vote. Apart from feminine men.

Simps are to blame, shoot them when shtf

Woman just cuck every country they vote in
Weak men believe they will drown in puss by letting their country be controlled by people with rape fetish and love for welfare states

we need to stage a coup in one of the african countries. Drive out the native population,and establish a rule where females cant vote. We just tale traditional females that can be controlled.

Blatant propaganda. You're in an anti-white brainwashing thread.

Sage goes in the options field

This

And sucks to know the required changes likely won't take place in my lifetime.

Even Romney won a majority of white woman in both elections so no

who says I am anti white. I say take their rights away and fucking reproduce. you are a cuck who cant even control his woman.

YOU KNOW WHY THEY FUCK BLACK GUYS, cuz you are a fucking cuck.

>Small sample size

Lel

>small brain

lul

Women are a clear problem, but what do we do with traitor cuck males?

Wrong.
Only people who pay taxes should be allowed to vote meaning people with full time jobs.

No students should vote.
No people on gibmedats should vote.
No old folks who eat up msm propaganda.

No one should vote.

Beat them up

agreed

She can vote as long as I can dig my cock into that thick fucking ass and cum on her arched back.

Nu male pls go

faggot please go

>Women shouldn't vote
Agreed
>these cunts are inferior to men
This shit again...

Remember: women feel inferior towards men on average. Women are driven by their feelings, not logic, on average.
In consequence, when allowed to vote, they vote for the hedonistic laws that allow them to have fun, because that feels good. They want to whore out because sex feels good to them, but they don't bond (which they want to "after"), so they look for other sources of good feelings, turn to their media and others. Media feed them "supersad superpoor refugee-women! Or children", "poor miserable poors", "single mothers without a man to look after her!" and similar. They vote leftist because they think that helps them, they feel useful and helpful! They feel good! They feel good, because tax payer's (i.e., white man) money is wasted by them, for them. But it's not their money, so who cares! They don't feel bad!
Then we have single mothers of 3 niglets looking for a Good Man™ or 35+ lonely feminists killing themselves over their loneliness.
They aren't even malicious, just helplessly chaotic and lacking insight into the future. Suffrage was still a mistake though.

The 3 Reasons Women Shouldn't Vote
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

This

girl in pic is @ampollo

Pretty sure it's Abby pollock a fitness YouTuber

Youre welcome

then i guess you shouldn't be able to vote either

Well done everyone!

She looks like she has scoliosis

People who don't pay into society shouldn't have rights to decide how society should function. Democracy used to work because government was funded through PAYING TO VOTE.

Man, woman, child, it didn't matter as long as you paid the same set amount as everyone else did to decide how that money would best be used to better society.

>I-I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE! I SHOULD BE KING AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE SLAVES
So I guess this is what happened to those kids who got the shit beat out of them in school while the teacher did nothing. All that festering anger has curdled into fascism and misanthropy. Sad!

Abby pollock

she a mechanical engineer and fitness model

Dat ass

Additionally:
1. Who creates news? Nowadays, at least partially (if not majorly) women - so, since they're emotional, they'll dismiss (not show) events that clash with whatever company's agenda is - they don't want to stand against the herd, they go with it. And you have to remember that, to a woman, emotional consistence is more important than logical, so they tend to favour news that are in-line with established trend - their own nature and group thinking thrust them into favouring their view blindly.
2. Women don't decide, they amplify - you know that saying that "your men will be killed, your women and children enslaved". Men rebel, children can be reeducated, but what about women? Well, they comply, so they can stay. Why do they comply, though? Because they do so always - to the one they perceive to be alpha. Marriage, however, sets a limit to this - a women can have only one man, thus he'll inevitably be her alpha, she likes it or not.
However, when greater sexual freedom occurs, they're given a selection... Which becomes meaningless, since alphas they "choose" don't keep them, don't care about them. They can be fucked by many chads if they so wish, but none will stay. Who is alpha, then? They need one! Set in for a surprise, because it's... Government. How so? It provides her with shelter, food and other benefits, it provides her birth control (risk-free sex) and it always stays there. Chads cume and go, but government is always there to take care of a her after nobody's interested. The problem is, you can love a man, but not a government, and when women realise they want a family, gov't can't be the alpha - but they already chose it. Men don't want used women. Because of this, they need bigger government to take care of them. Who pays for it? As always, men.
They can't set course, they can only amplify what already is - a woman will support her man, but if she doesn't have one, she will support government which looks over her, as a substitute.