Shapiro is being retarded here

Shapiro is being retarded here.

Jerry Springer got paid to put on a ridiculous, low brow, retarded reality TV show. Trump is the president of the United States. Implying that Springer has no place commenting on the president because he acted a certain way on a reality television show is completely absurd.

One was acting for money. The other is the president of the United States, not an actor or reality TV personality. Do you see what I'm saying, here?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/686415/top-ten-leading-states-concerning-death-rate-of-drug-overdose-in-the-us/
newser.com/story/242780/10-states-with-the-worst-drug-problems.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying that Springer has no place commenting on the president because he acted a certain way on a reality television show is completely absurd.
It's actually really not, Springer promotes the worst of the worst behaviors on TV and then wants to talk down on trump? get fucked.

For once I agree with a leaf

Springer's job is comedian. Trump is being president of USA

Trump should be more professional as President of the United States. He should stop shitposting on twitter and do his job

springer was a politician who got busted using taxpayer dollars on poon

I would agree, except for the fact that Spinger concluded "...that of any decent man."

By broadening the scope beyond that of the office of president to literally any man, Springer opened himself to criticism, for he too is any man.

Yeah he should act more like a president and start illegal wars or spy on journalists or something. Maybe rape a few women. Now that would be presidential

jerry's just assblasted because he didn't think to run for president

>it's not OK to call out someone's faggotry because you're a faggot yourself
>having no standard's for the man representing you and your country because he's white and hates minorities

>that quote
Embarrassing. Wouldn't liberals who want the minimum wage to increase and matter oppose the people that are working for sub-minimum wage and driving laborers out?

>Implying you can't shit post and do your job at the same time
I do literally everyday

Jerry is putting himself on the moral high ground despite the fact the fact that he exploited low IQ degenerates for laughs and money for years.

If Jerry just kept it at the presidency then it would be fine, but then he talks about 'decent' men.

Why do you faggots exaggerate everything? why so over sensitive?

(((they))) stole our jobs mr louis c.k

>>it's not OK to call out someone's faggotry because you're a faggot yourself

You act like this is a new or controversial position to take. In reality, it's so common and well-accepted that there is even a pithy saying to express it: "those who live in glass houses...."

>He should stop shitposting on twitter and do his job
shitposting literally is his job
until the house and senate send him bills, what the hell is he even supposed to do?

>it's OK for the president of the goddamn free world to act like a daytime trash TV show host

And he's hypocritical.

Thats great

not an argument

answer the goddamn question
wtf should he do instead? he does not legislate or judiciate. he executes the laws that come to him.

Youre a faggot. Lose all your money in vegas with those shitty 7s

>YOU DO REALIZE, CORRECT?!

ben just used leftie lingo like the filthy jew he is

that's not what he's saying at all, he's saying Springer is the last person on earth qualified to define what a "decent man" should do

>illegals steal your jobs because you're shit
>not because they don't have any taxes to pay and will work for lower pay anyway

Hes literally doing both

maybe he should listen to the people and be more diplomatic rather than just shitpost and start fights 24/7? Just an idea

Fuck off leaf. Don't lecture us in morality while your country is having sex with doggos

no

what work has he done? He's done nothing since he's been in office but shitpost about Rosie or Megan Kelly

But Trump is a rapist. Isn't he against woman blood?

>listen to the people

which ones?
i'm pretty sure most people in america don't give a flying nugget of shit about what he says on the internet

>what work has he done? He's done nothing since he's been in office
>But Trump is a rapist. Isn't he against woman blood?

troll, leave

This is why weed needs to stay illegal and 20 years minimum for getting caught with it. What the fuck are they putting in it to make it this potent? These people have gone off the rails.

ohh I dunno about REAL issues? Not about hanging minorities and kicking illegal immigrants around who founded this country.

And NOW he's banning people from coming here. Good going Donnie

Who cares if Trump goes down to leftist level? It's the only way to communicate with them.

you should get a proxy or vpn ready, just in case you get banned

Didnt he get caught paying a prostitute?

Shapiro is a nonce.

>free speech gets you banned
Not in the US Luuk

trolling is against the rules, retard

be more subtle

This seems to be the latest "intersectionality" that the jews have come up with: environmental racism. I didn't think anyone outside of retarded college students took it serious, but here we are, with a group of lawyers unironically arguing its validity.

WOW SUCH TYRANNY IN THE US TODAY BECAUSE SOME GUY IS MEAN

I've found a new,reliable IQ test.

Anyone supporting and defending Trump has sub 70 IQ.

too true

>What the fuck are they putting in it to make it this potent?

Liberals tend to smoke meth or heroin, oddly enough.

45thpostbestpost

And yet you post some pathetic gif of an ugly skank from your shit country. At least prove that youre not a complete dumb piece of shit subhuman

Trump is literally Hitler bro

>cuckistani
go suck sargons dick adn fuck off from here, redditor

Kill yourself.

Make me
Protiop: you won't
>muh nap

>samefagging this hard
Wow good job 9gag

Liberals hate poor, uneducated black people who do manual labor.

If I were to be born ten more times,ten more times I'd choose Croatia over US.
It is far superior in every way,other than military,for individual citizen.
Stay mad,fat loser.

Im not trolling retard. I'm just saying that Trump is not the best example of a noble classy man with his behavior and actions.

Liberals don't know how to identify tyranny. They believe anyone who disagrees with them is a fascist.

Springer is trying to rebrand himself to appeal to Boomers. He has a new folkie hokie dokie podcast he's been advertising during conservative talk radio broadcasts

(((Springer)))

Are you typing this from the breadline? Surprised you even connected to the internet. Did you use string and tin foil?
Go ahead and enjoy your subhuman 3rd world life. No skin off my nose if you want to subject yourself to filth and poverty

Damn right, fuck the blacks who cant read write or act like a fucking human. We should replace all available low skill jobs with migrants so they finally starve to death.

>Liberals tend to smoke meth or heroin
Which is why red states have the highest concentration of those drugs, right? It's red states that have the drug problems user.

It's funny how you're trying so hard to insult people.It only shows two things.
One,how hurt you yourself are and two,how bad your education is.
You should stop.

>trolling is against the rules, retard
>You disagree with me, you must be trolling

I literally do not believe that.

>He should stop shitposting on twitter and do his job
For the last 2 years everyone and their grandmother has told Trump to quite twitter. And now he's the president. What the fuck do you know?

>idea
is he wearing a bra?

I don't give a shit if you believe it or not. I don't believe the unicorn is the national animal of Scotland, but guess what their national animal is?

>Americans are trying to justify the actions of their president by comparing him to someone who hosts transgender midget hooker fights on daytime TV

have any proof for your claims?

Didn't springer pay a prostitute with a govt. check?

Keked. Yeah user blacks and degenerate liberals definitely do less drugs than whites.

Lol delusional forigners who have shit lives talking down to Americans

If you killed yourself and streamed it id jerk off to it

>after years riding the mandingo carousel I can't find a worthy man to take care of my spoiled good. Fuck trump and fuck white ppl

statista.com/statistics/686415/top-ten-leading-states-concerning-death-rate-of-drug-overdose-in-the-us/

Is this a red state?

Red states love to overdose on all those drugs they don't do.

Is what a red state?

the webm.. are you blind?

>no comeback, needs to yell about muh foreigners

I know you're a cuck from a redneck fly-over state, but if you took the time to stop fucking your cousin, you'd realize that the rest of the world doesn't need to justify what their leaders say by comparing them to the lowest denominators of society. Your country is in a death spiral, and the developed world is laughing at you.

Yes, we have it so bad. Topping the ranking as the best country in the world 15 years in a row.. If only we had freedom and not put away the communism.

You keep posting random shit in your replies, so I wasn't sure what you referring to retard. And no, that isn't a red state. It's some Europoor interstate with rapefugees trying to hijack a truck.

So anyone who doesnt agree with you is a redneck? Strawmans dont work anymore Jamal. Sorry nigs

And i dont think you speak for the "developed world" when youre still mudslinging and carrying dirty pots over your head to feed your shitfaced family

Dunno where you come across critizing what state i live in. Im guessing youre just some faggot jealous of living on a real country like USA and you think youre informed of the world because you watch your state run news organizations.

Stay mad and retarded Alfonzo

They can live 20 to an apt, get paid less, no benefits, pay no fed or state taxes, steal ssns to get on welfare and get totally free schooling and healthcare for their kids.

Lol the delusion in these posts. You foreigners are so indignant. And now this faggot is telling me croatia is a great country. Holy fuck just kill yourselves please

>random shit
Do you even know what Sup Forums is you dumb retard redditor? Maybe you should go back

Did you reply to me by accident? Because I'm not a foreigner.

Ok, so you have nothing of merit to contribute to anything. Carry on then faggot. If you want to post random shit, they have a special board for you. You'll fit right in.

>Topping the ranking as the best country in the world 15 years in a row

Btw please link. I am not taking your faggot little lying mouth for your word because you don't deserve it being a little faggot douchebag little cuck with your shit attitude. Id slap your teeth out for talking like that if i were having a real life conversation.

>Strawmans dont work anymore
>This entire post, and reply to my original assertion that getting to the point where you're comparing your president to Jerry Springer is not a good thing, has been stawman after strawman

Typical Ameritard. No wonder your country is the lowest amongst all developed nations for education.

LOL! You didn't contribute anything yourself but a bunch of fucking garbage you retard. your link is under a paywall and is useless. Check yourself you fucking hypocritical cuck.

According to your state run commie news? Sorry its fake. Sorry to shatter your retarded illusion that your life means anything at all. It really doesnt.

Whatever nigger. I provided sources. Don't like it, get fucked. It's not that hard to find out that red states lead the nation in retards dying from drugs. Hell, you might be one of those retards in the future, what with how fucking dumb you sound. Got your smoke on today? Feeling that familiar tingly feeling in the back of the neck from hitting that glass dick?

Shapiro is pushed here, along with other places on the web. Everything about him is off.

newser.com/story/242780/10-states-with-the-worst-drug-problems.html

Why does this source say DC is the worst? You just love to talk out of your fucking ass because you have a clear bias and don';t know how to think with your brain instead of your fucking asshole. Retard.

You didn't even post a real source. There was no info to be garnered unless you pay up. So I guess you're a filthy fucking faggot Jew then.

Churchill made a specialty out of insulting people he didn't like, including attacking women's looks.

If one of histories "great modern leaders" is lauded for his "wit", why are we slamming Trump?

Trump is the PRESIDENT. Not the fucking CEO of Wal-Mart.

When did this expectation that politicians act like hotel managers or car rental customer service drones even begin?

Again - he's President. Not a fucking McDonald's manager.