You have 10 seconds to be as middle class as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as middle class as possible

Have you seen these new neighbors Honey? We need to move now before our property value goes down.

I was going to do some self improvement/investing this year, but im just glad i got to spend tine with my family. Its the moment that matters, right?

I co-signed the loan for my son to go to Northwestern for journalism

Hey dad let's go for a day hike today! Should we take our Subaru Outback or Honda Civic?

Diversify your bonds nigga.

Im gonna tell the landlord their shed isnt 6 inches off the ground and pray they get gentrified, honey.

8/10

I have to pick up the kids from soccer practice and once I get home I'll feed our golden retriever.

>mows lawn
>waters plants
>cleans house
>pay property tax
>get stainless steel appliances

I'm middle class so i do all this.

>votes for Obama

>tfw middle class
>tfw whole suburb is white and no one locks their cars or doors because no crime happens here

>pay 30% tax

Ah, finally! It took me six-thousand dollars and fourteen underpaid, undocumented Mexicans, but I finally gutted my entire kitchen and replaced every single appliance with stainless steel! I also replaced every single surface with marble!

>pays for everybody's welfare

Middle class is going to disappear.

Hey, Hank Wallace, Feingold and Partners LLC. Pleased to meet you, sorry to shoulder check you. We're a manufacturing company based out of Milwaukee; two hundred employees and counting. My wife Carol and I don't normally make these kinds of trips, but there's a summit on sales in Middletown this weekend and I heard Haley Walters from Salesforce is giving a lecture on consumer profiling that's a must-see, and ever since our youngest, Henry, went off to college, we've got a little bit of empty nest syndrome, and we gotta scratch that itch, especially since we built up some frequent flier miles from business trips, which is never fun because you're lugging around not just your briefcase but your luggage, if you aren't packing super light, which these bags make it so hard to do, in fact if you're not in the market for one of those roller bags that Feinstein, Ginsburg and Goldman makes you're in for a world of hurt, which I found out when I tried out a roller bag for the first time, which I must say is night and day, it is absolutely night and day, my shoulders have never felt better, so fast forward to us now, and we're building up something of a reputation for sales leaders in the industry, which have I mentioned is roller bags? I have? Well, you're never going to guess who our biggest customer is, you guessed it, business travelers, who you can be sure value our patented ShoulderCare technology, which is saving them a bundle in copays, which that's what insurance is for, but who can afford it after that Obamacare mess? Don't mean to talk politics, since I'm something of a "shoulder moderate" myself, but boy howdy were caught between the Dumbocrats on one side and the Republican'ts on the other, which long story short, have actually been better for business.

"Dad, mom said I should ask you if I can borrow the car. Can I please drive Katie to the movie?"

>Apartments get overrun by niggers
>Niggers start walking down out street to get the the gas station and liquor store up the road
>Neighborhood is full of dog owners
>Dogs all bark at niggers walking up the road making them cross to the other side in fear
>Niggers dont walk up our street anymore.

... since Walsh, Ginsburg and Feingold's been making a killing pun intended off of orthopedic shoulder straps since '09, so we're in a comfortable spot financially speaking, Cheryl and I are, even though our children Horace, Homer and Harvey are off at OSU, and college is getting more and more expensive since my college days at Emory where you could pay for a semester working at my dads dealership outside of Madison, until he had to retire on account of his shoulder injury and hand the business off to Helga Williams at Steinburg, Feinstein and Gingold.

Wait, do peasants reuse plastic silverware or something?

Man, another tough 6 hour day at the office with two paid 1 hour breaks. Honey, stop fucking the Mexican gardener and come make dinner, I'm starving after doing so much hard work today working on spreadsheets and talking to my coworkers.

Where are Suzy and Bobby? Probably out smoking literal crack at their nigger friend's house for fun again, those crazy kids. Things sure are different than when we grew up, right hun? Well, kids will be kids as I always say!

Gee it looks like I'm going to have to take the 2017 Cadillac Escalade to the car wash soon.

Oh, you want to renovate the kitchen for the 16th time this year? Here's a $30k, go wild honey!

I deserve a new boat.

*sings along to Foo Fighters songs*

A firm handshake is the key, son
t. middle cuck boomers

>be victims of a violent nigger home invasion that put dad in the ICU

>still put up big #imwithher lawn signs and lecture your neighbor's about how they shouldn't be racist about the section 8 houses and the rise in crime

>be overjoyed at every new tax that pays for nigger gibs

This literally is my next door neighbor

Nobody with class posts on Sup Forums

>middle class
can't say im surprised your post is from that flag

That is what is required to be middle-class in Canada. Six-figure salary minimum.

>*sings along to Foo Fighters songs*

Holy fucking shit.

>Honey I think we should take the R.V. to Jasper this year.

Don't worry honey, I'm sure it's just a phase. I know our daughter stopped shaving her armpits, and what's this about some "antifa" group she joined? Is that a sorority?
It does worry me though that our son is saying that he has a feminine penis... and that our 5 year old daughter says gender is a social consruct.

I predict this thread going very dark, very soon.

Hey honey, I'm gonna stop by Target and pick up some sod for the flower garden. Can you get the kids some gatorades and snack packs for after soccer practice?