ITT: George Soros

Tell me something George Soros has done to benefit the Western World. (Protip: You can't)

tfw the top alt-right podcast is meeting with soros lackeys right now in northern europe.
Sup Forums was right again.

Didnt he help the Nazis round up Jews during the war?

Maybe it's a secret mission to assassinate Soros

Did he really? I want to believe this but that sounds to good to be true.

>crosses fingers

Well, eventually he will die.

So maybe in the future he'll finally do something great

soros literally did nothing wrong

also, he pays me well

>a shilling leaf
I'm not surprised

>Protip: You can't

its true. look up george soros interview, ww2. he helped round up jews so he wouldnt get nazi'd

Koch brothers are far worse than Soros and I bet have you idiots haven't even heard of them

>doesn't make a thread about them
>just tries to boast about his own superiority in an unrelated thread
You're clearly part of the problem then

Well if your gonna be such a smart ass why don't you redpill this thread?

how are they worse then soros they atleast are not jewish and support libertarian views

He admitted to this. Let's be honest. If you were in his shoes, you'd have done the same. He was fucking 13 years old.

I'm not going to crucify him for what he did during the Holocaust. The guy was just trying to survive.

LOL. Do you even know about his situation in the second world war? He had all the protection he needed. His father left him but he was under the guardianship of some very powerful people.

He wrote a book.

He wrote his own philosophy.
In a nutshell: "I am here to make money. I cannot and will not care about the social consequences of my actions".

Ok then. I'll be quite honest but I don't know much about his early life. I just know about him in our lives.

His father left him with a nazi officer who took him round doors while they were shipping out his fellow jews. He stole from them and sent them in their way to the camps.

Thanks for sharing. Glad someone could contribute something interesting to this thread