Brit/pol/ - Saturday Night Slags edition

>Theresa May urges Northern Ireland parties to reach a deal to restore Stormont government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-40458168

>Government to 'keep eye' on Kensington and Chelsea council, following leader's resignation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40468235

>Thousands join anti-Tory protest in Londonistan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40468881

>David Davis 'hamstrung' by PM in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40461496

>Salford Student Union leader calls for islamic takeover and oppression of white people
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html

>Tory Brexiteer reveals EU rage on farming & customs union
express.co.uk/news/uk/822898/Tory-Brexiteer-Owen-Paterson-blasts-furious-EU-Commission-farming-customs-union-brexit

>Barack Obama urges world to stand against 'aggressive nationalism'
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/01/barack-obama-calls-for-liberal-solutions-to-globalisation-problems

>Keir Starmer vows to stop Theresa May's plans for an EXTREME Brexit
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/hard-brexit-table-labours-keir-10717922

>Alex "follow islam; receive the ham" Chivers given 6 month prison sentence for bacon slap incident
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/man-filmed-slapping-muslim-teenager-bacon-street-shouts-isil/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVeKCmvepGs
i.gyazo.com/7d12fb5a062c77ec606fe19540071c64.png
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/01/shaun-ryder-this-much-i-know
youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you will never shag a Saturday night slag

first for are Vikki

HONK

Left slag, best slag

Well London's are over crowded. I wanted to try some pub food today and everything was packed.

Are George

I bet this stingy cunt is ITT.

I remember: I was coming home from college, on the bus. I saw a salon and there were 50 thots getting their hair done at the same time, all fucking nasty.

The princess Louise is the best pub in London

>gf is an Irish Anglican prot and very devout
>all her mates from school are all "Saturday Night Slag" tier
>always inviting her out to participate in their slagginess

kek that ridiculous sob story, embarrassing.

I'm the Military user, so let's continue on in this thread.

>Yeah, good shout.
No wonder they're Scousers.

If we bothered our holes to keep the colonies would it have fucked us over in the long run?

Probably be so packed tomorrow I won't be able to get a seat.

Lads, I'm not feeling right, I was flirting with a really fit girl last night turns out she likes me she texted me this afternoon and it seems my Social Autism has come racing back what the do I do? Because right now I'm at "Y...You too" Tier right now

Anyone got the Hitchens instant mash tweets?
I've nothing to give u in return.

Contrary to what people say, The Army pays fucking tons of dosh especially if you are fresh out of college. A little tip mate, Save it all up and don't go to the strip clubs every Saturday. A few of my boys did that frequently and had some debt problems later on.
Also, The Army wipes your arse as much as your parents do. Free accommodation, food, medical care which is usually better than the NHS etc so it can stump you a bit when you get back onto civvie street and have to pay for a lot more things

Navy yay or nay? I've just finished uni with a 2:1 and have no fucking clue what to do with my life.

I am a bong by the way just in Denmark with some mates traveling.

Also if you're going to leave get your mortgage before you go, its so much easier to borrow with a military wage and high disposable income.

Do you have the picture of that naked aesthetic Nazi girl?

Just got back from a bike ride lads.

I can literally feel the fat melting away, this is the greatest feeling. Time to get fit for Queen and Country.

How old?

What do you want to do in the Navy?

Only the most nauseatingly obnoxioua and self important Tripcunts are left and they know who they are. We are winning this war. Keep filtering and hiding them and keep not responding to them.
Brit/pol/ is no fucking place for a tripcode. Fuck off tripfags you are literally pure cancer - you are the antithesis of the spirit of this board.

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i

Like video related?

youtube.com/watch?v=VVeKCmvepGs

I'd rather do Army or RAF. Navy's not a complete no, I'm mainly just concerned about qualcs and prospects.

Navy is if you care about getting qualifications you can transfer into the wider world and if you believe in travelling the world and seeing sights.
Army if for killing the ragheads and fighting for King and Country.
RAF is somewhere in between.

-Ex HCav Officer

I'm a lazy fag and just did extreme dieting.

I really want to see the tweet where some guy was asking peter if his signature was genuine on a picture, but the signature is all retarded, and peter was getting angry

I don't think so mate.

This is the thing my degree really dosent lend itself to anything. I was considering some form of electrical technician as at least it would be easier to get a job after.

SHOUT OUT NOTTS LADS

I want to go into the Army but there are two reasons why I probably never will.

1. I'm a weak shit (can be fixed)
2. Autism (can't be fixed)

Do I just lie about the second one or do I just wait for the WWIII conscription and hope they don't notice?

It seems that the Army's better for technical qualcs. You only get BTECs from the RAF and the Navy whilst you get C&G from the Army.

Went for a long walk today lad to stop myself being lazy at weekends.

Ruining it with wine now, but I would have had that without the walk so it's a bonus I guess.

Is Autism a disqualifying factor? Are you high functioning?

don't know why autism would be a problem as long as you can follow orders

but yeah same, i'd probably the one to die in training lol

Why are people so tight with their rare Peters?

>2. Autism

Clinically or self-diagnosed?

You might just be a bit of a twat lad.

If your Autism just makes you shit bricks when talking with random people then I wouldn't worry about it, I was usually shy and didn't talk to anyone n school but Sandhurst kicked that attitude right out of me in the first few weeks.

I take it with a degree I could go into officer training from what I read? Thing is I don't know how I would feel about the responsibility.

Our culture is the best. Oh wait, I hate Slags. Chavs too. Plus Everbody, and everything else. I know, I'll use a tripfaggot name and go on to a British section of an anymous chan to prove how British I am by pissing off every person on that thread who is British.

I want to start getting into running. Issue is I've got shit stamina and am always self conscious of how others think.

Clinically.

If you're going non Officer and you want to do that you're best bet is Weapons Engineer, it is one of the better career paths.

If you're in subs its more relaxed and Officers are less dickish.

Get a bike lad.

>can go double the distance in half the time

Go in as a soldier, then. You save more money than a civvy.

Uhh, I've got shit better to buy, like Sabaton CDs and merchandise.

All you need for Officer training is to be above average fitness for what they need for regular squaddies (You need to run 1.5 miles in 10 mins, 44 pushups in 2 minutes, 50 situps in 2 minutes etc, a Minimum of 3 A Levels around B grades and some charisma

do you know how much a generic lazy neet you sound?

i'd like to do X but i can't because Y and Z

just fokken do it mate or shut up about it

>like Sabaton CDs and merchandise

Favourite album/song lad?

Better to try and fail, then at least you won't have regrets in the future.

Isn't it better just to go in as a soldier and work your way up. You don't want to be like one of those rich prats who get in to please their Dad.

the only thing i ever feel after riding the bike is a heart attack

What do hot British women look like? Not models or celebs but just hot nobodies or is that not a thing?

I'm actually pretty social, just get bad anxiety from time to time.

Just 'be yourself' user..
>remembers where he is
no fug that, eh.. PANIC

Art of War: Cliffs of Gallipoli.

Go to Sup Forums there's usually a UK girls thread

Both 18
Made me kek, but over text pretty much this Desu, its the most bizarre thing to be relaxed in person and on edge when over text
>MFW Texting her
Also really curious about the military user, the only thing that I'm curious about is the 12 years as listed on the RAF mandatory? because the time is the only thing putting me of Right now

We've got some decent looking redheads.

I would sniff all of their filthy knickers, they probably go for a slash in the pub bogs and don't bother wiping properly so it soaks into the fabric, I would sniff that fabric, sniff the gusset.

Sniff them all

It's true that you can do that but let's be honest, you will be stuck as a Corporal for the rest of your time as the quotas for NCOs are very strict.
Not to mention that as soon as you are commissioned from Sandhurst you will be earning the same as a soldier that has been in the forces for 12 years o some mad shit like that.

british women where once really well described as "too ugly to rape"

i.gyazo.com/7d12fb5a062c77ec606fe19540071c64.png

4 u chum

another yank user likes to spam this chick

K keep us updated

Nahhh I'm good off Sup Forums I'll just take 's word for it.

You can do 4 and blag an excuse to get out.

Huh so is it worth going for an officer role or not would you say, fitness won't be a problem. I'm pretty carasmatic the only worry I have is I've never had any leadership responsibility before and I'm worried about fucking up, or would you say that's pretty natural and I'll probably get over that once getting stuck in.

You work on 4 year contracts.

Also yes we do, but keep in mind its really hit and miss for my experience redheads are really wildcards though and it depends if it fits them

Now that's a fit bird.

got 4 pints of red stripe lads
almost done with numero 2

>I've just finished uni with a 2:1

Depends on what it's in.

I will, I would probably sniff your mums knickers too, what does she look like, post a pic of your mum

If your concerned, just do the Royal Chair force. I can do their entry standards without practice.

In the Navy I knew plenty of mongs who were booted out before their first 4 years. I did 4 years then a year's notice before I left.

>Shaun Ryder: ‘It was cycling that got me off drugs’
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/01/shaun-ryder-this-much-i-know
fug, if it can get Shaun friggin Ryder off drugs, just think what cycling could do for you.

Welby is such a cuckold

Kek glad you liked it. It's probably better that way around desu - when you get to know her better you can always tell her that, and it will probably make her like you even more.

Actually not as bad as people say there are some real stunners dotted about.

One thing I've learned since getting to Denmark though is their women are awful, really bad case of bunched up faces and man jaws.

check a look

youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk

Let me guess: They got booted for smoking weed on base?

Mate, I was 18 when I wet to AOSB and didn't eve spend a single day away from family and was always the member of the group who sat back and listened to what everyone else was doing and didn't contribute anything in school.
Sandhurst will teach you everything that you need to know about leading a group of people, Don't forget, you have to spend 44 weeks with them in training plus an additional X amount of weeks to train for you specific role.

>Holly Earl is still a virgin
I still don't really believe it, but just imagine.

The Tories are so fucking bad at politics.

>Labour has a shit policy on reducing tuition fees
>Tories could make a big deal about how shit the policy is and how it's a regressive tax
>decide to adopt similar policy because lol fuck standing for our values and opinions

Women in Chav areas are really bad, I live near an estate and all the women look like men. The lads look like they've got infant-alcohol syndrome.

Some look like this.

George III was a faggot

George IV was a top lad.

But Charles II was the absolute top lad total bants mad shagger

Some got done in random drugs testing, others constantly failed courses. One faked mental health issues.

Anyone seen the latest LoveHoney adverts on tv?

Openly promoting the use of sex toys on tv, I'd be a hypocrite to think they shouod be banned entirely but to have them openly advertised on tv is a long fall from the standards of just 30 years ago.

"OUR" Poster who said Are George. Picture of illiterate poster, You, enclosed. I will never understand how some people think being a faggot is cool.

Were they borderline retarded? I can't imagine they put them on Level 3 courses.

That's pretty encouraging, I'll have to do some research. I'm from Hereford so there's a lot of ex military around its crazy how diverse their opinions are on it. Some come out saying it was the best years of their life whilst others say it was a waste.

I want Lord Buckethead to shove his xenomorph dick in my ass.

Yeah Number 10 has lost control, it's just basically a free for all. They're briefing against each other in the papers.