/CPD/ - Chicago Police Scanner General

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/
cwbchicago.com/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD: → →

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>male black

again

>body removal

we need some mo' forms over here

he dindu nuffin

>tfw living in south chicago

Street performers are fighting with drum sticks?

Caller says a female a is trying to get his money.

that is what i heard too

I m from Chicago and not the suburbs. There's shootings here often. I'm afraid to be outside at night

>baby crying in the bushes off the Dan Ryan

wut

>still daylight in chiraq
Already some guy shooting at cops

I can hear sirens...

Dan Ryan is a ghetto side of chicago

> battery in progress. 6 males fighting with sticks behind the Walgreens

High of 82 today, 88 tomorrow.
It's heating up.

You can look up Rogers park shootings on google to see what type of neighborhood I'm in kek. I've seen shootings. Been between them, nearly robbed of my belongings. Been chased. I've seen dead bodies my 4 friends died from being shot. And I at least knew 12 people that went to my highschool shot and killed. In my highschool brought knives even with metal detectors. Everyone in a gang, bitches Prego at age of 13 - 17 that's why I'm lonely and I'll never find anyone in this ghetto shit

get the fuck out of there bro

id live on the streets in a suburb before staying there.

Ehh I like my friends and riding my bike in downtown. Sorry if I type shit I'm on my phone

High if 82° and a 90% chance of being shot

always a happening at the walgreens. that pic though

Odds say your friends will be dead sooner than later. Keep riding your bike in that shithole and you will be too. You have no reason to stay and the sooner you realize that sooner you will gtfo when you turn 18

At 20 years old it's just a normal thing to hear shootings and shit. But I hate when suburbs people say they are from Chicago when they aren't. The life style here is scary. Living paycrhck to paycheck. No money for food. Can't have the things you want. While suburbs kids enjoy a nice meal. Never afraid to go outside and they rep Chicago... We hate suburb kids here.

I'm 20. Well turning 20 this month but idc if I die desu. At this point I hate my life and wouldn't care if death came my way.

Lol im poor my parents are poor. I don't get accepted to jobs. I have a $500 hospital bill that I cant pay lmao

At some point we're going to take back our towns and our cities. It can't rain forever.

MARINE UNIT INBOUND

You're 20 y/o and man now bro. Get out of the hood and you can make a decent life for yourself if you work at it. It ain't easy but don't let the shit get you down.

Bro it took me 6 years to finish highschool. I'm stupid and googled my way out of highschool. IDK what I wanna do in the future I'm too stupid for college. If I become homeless I'll just kill myself. And I live with my mom and she's a psycho bitch. I also might get into this job soon its $11 an hour

So with the financial crisis in Chiraq, is tonight going to be extra violent?
I got snacks and beer for the weekend

Just avoid alcohol, drug and prostitutes. You'll never be homeless if you manage to do that.

Also live in Rogers Park. You must be trash to be surrounded by trash like that. Where I live it's quite nice.

Im picky asf when it comes to food so I dislike alcohol. I smoked weed and tried acid but I don't do that anymore for a few years now. I don't fuck or can afford these heroin HIV prostitutes. I can barely afford food, I go days without eating

drawfag back if anyone wants me

North of the White House
>I didn't know there was a White House...

Lol what streets you live on? IDK any non normies here who use Sup Forums

Now that I've read your other posts, I was right but I also feel bad.

Still, there are two great career paths still open to you:

1. Trades. Look around either for craftsmen looking for apprentices (they take unskilled people and pay you a lot to learn the trade), or unions taking new apprentices (same and better pay but more hierarchy and politics).

2. Police. Lots of policemen are "stupid" (and I don't believe you're stupid, by the way, but you need to spend less time on Sup Forums, it rots your brain). Still it's a viable career with good pay and benefits.

Either way you need to stay off of drugs and control drinking. Stay out of trouble.

What's going on at the light house? Life is strange for sure. Dispatch didn't know there was a light house.

>>Same feed with ambient music:

feels like i'm watching Forensic Files or some shit lmao

Not going to say my exact location, but within five blocks of one of the L stops.

I'm sorry I was harsh to you. I assume everyone talking about Chicago here is doing so in bad faith and with zero experience.

>feels like i'm watching Forensic Files or some shit lmao
YEP THAT SHIT IS A GIFT TO THE WORLD

fuggin robert cop yus

drugged up male black on the loose bois

I'm on my PC now. No really, I am stupid ever since 5th grade I got F's and D's. Failed 6th 7th 8th 9th and 10th. went to a alt highschool, googled everything to pass.

I don't do drugs or drink or anything illegal anymore. I stopped doing that shit when iw as 16.

I assume you live near Sheridan which is an alright place to be in since it's near colleges and stuff. you sure it's rogers park? 60645 is le zipcode there

>Male black attempts to rape an unconscious woman

If you go around Howard and Paulina or Clark and Pratt

around those neighborhoods are really bad. I lived here for 20 years and I know where the bad / good neighbors are since a lot of my friends are in gangs.

>get blacked and die
>listen from a distance

We need to edit the OP.

Not only is Robert battling make black, he is also cleaning up the messed the Adams leave behind.

fucking male black at it again

I'm sure I live in Rogers Park.

There are different kinds of intelligence. I did poorly in school because I didn't try and was too stupid to plan for my future. Now I'm doing really well. Play to your strengths, and you can do very well in the world.

Have you looked into the trades or the police?

>000
>days without male black fucking up

alternative, free tv

6 pm , 82 degrees in lovely Chicagoland this evening.

1st of the month.....cashing gimmedat check at the gas station.....got muh 40 oz.

poor isnt an excuse. you like the ambition, drive and WANT for better. It would be very hard for me to believe you are poorer than i was as a kid. Single mom that didnt work most of the time. by 4th grade no one bought me school clothes. i cut grass and raked leaves everyday after school. at 14 i lied about my age and got a job planting sugarcane with fucking niggers. i worked my ass off to make my life better. no one gave me anything. the difference is i never accepted that as my life.

this night will be interesting

I thought Illinois went bankrupt today.

checks stop next month
wez barbequin all dis WIC meat, nikkuh

they haven't passed a budget yet as far as I know. but they did pass a 5 billion dollar a year tax increase this morning

So, shit will hit the fan pretty darn soon then?

More than usual, yes.

this weekend is always amazing but yea within the next 4 weeks it could get very Venezuela in Chicago.

who here can't wait for the mandatory 4th of july firework and gunshot holocaust?

nice weather.....free money to blow....holiday weekend....

niggas can't help themselves.

Get comfy
Get Crabby

can't wait Robert

Hopefully they'll set half the city on fire like they did last year.

This any good?

LMAO, nigga said fuck this and tookoff runnin with the keys left his kids and babby momma in the road in the car. goddamn that golden.

>passed out in the parking garage
>cold
>they don't want to touch him
>might be a DOA

Honestly, reading some of this stuff (archive dive), I'm highly suprised Trump didn't send the feds earlier

I'm not even sure he's sent enough feds if shit is really going to go south due to budget issues

>three male hispanics fighting on the corner
>one has a machete

hispanics fighting....1 with machete!

He has a machete

>Male Hispanics fighting on the corner, one of them has a machete

There will be chimping soon when the gibs start running out.
It will be ferguson level for sure

> Romero out of Aurora
that's gotta be on /cpd Bingo

may get a cover all this weekend!

>prosthetic leg

I remember that call.

yep. and the one where the man was beating a lady with parts of his wheelchair. two of my favs. hell they are all good, the weedeater was about this time last year.

mexican drive-by inbound

brown on black race war?

>urine
>gaming console
holy shit, nigs will use anything

>I have a $500 hospital bill that I cant pay lmao

AMERICA

feels good to have healthcare ladm8s

we had a streak a couple months ago of people pissing on others. one lady was knocking on doors and when they answered it she would piss on em

car full of hispanic males urinating on people as they drove by them. it was a drive by pissing that night. the gaming console was a nig hit by an xbo
x
i forgot about her. i just kept asking how is she doing it are they all midgets.

oh no slanging ice cream without a license.

50 motorcycles at Shell station

the Niggering has begun

I was amazed at how many people she was able to piss on.

Funniest thing I've heard all day.
Man CPD really does have it rough.
They all deserve a beer

EMERGENCY!!!!

I was in that thread too, ah the memories

someone accidentally hit their emergency button.

now dispatch has to run through everybody in the district. fuckin hell

Adam ffs, you only had one job

Adam always fucks up with emergency buttons and keys open for fucking ever

ding dong piss

1.5 hours until shift change

The only Adam I like is the one that sounds like Joe Pesci. I swear he is one bad day from saying nigger.

Do you remember if they caught that lady?

I don't recall a follow up on her. I don't think they did tho.