Repill me on Ukraine

Why is it so poor, embroiled in civil war, chaotic and shitty?

It has only white people there and the soil is one of the richest in this world. It has a good climate and enough rain.

Why is Ukraine not like Switzerland or Dutchland or Norway?

Because it was part of the Soviet Bloc. Also their government is as incompetent as it gets.

Because it's now controlled by Jews instead of Swedes.

Swedes?

Yes, every time an Eastern European country has been good is when it was controlled by Swedes, for example the Baltic countries rely on Sweden.

Please kys

>Why is it so poor, embroiled in civil war, chaotic and shitty?
Really? You can't think of anything when it comes to Ukraine, the ex-Soviet country..?

JOOSA & Vlad Jewtin are playing tug of war with it

>80 years of communistic regime
>small national identity
>is still being picked on by other countries
I wonder why

The main forces in this world are Swedes vs Jews. If a Swede gains control of you then you will prosper. If a Jew gets control of you then you'll decay.

same reason we're poor

both sided with the germans
same for italy

the only reason japan is doing ok is because they are today with usa

>Why is it so poor, embroiled in civil war, chaotic and shitty?

Soros has targeted Ukraine for a Western bankster takeover.

Even Polski managed to create some economy for itself, but no, not 100% white Ukraine.

I still don't get it. Polskis are much uglier than Ukrainian girls. Still, Ukrainians have a shitty economy.

Kind of like Age of Empire, they just haven't leveled up yet.

because they're formed by Byzantium and Ruthenian Orthodoxy and they lack a positive view of politics and work ethic. They value passivity and fatalism, similarly to Ruskies. This is why people generally want to change Ukraine, nobody wants to preserve and conserve Ukraine

>this is what commieniggers actually believe

what the fuck do you think, you could see the difference between east and west germany

answer is communism and it's corruption-ridden retarded ideology, it ruins everything

Poland gets 10 billions of euro a year from the EU.

It gets greenfield investments from the West, this is more important

haha what losers!!! it has nothing to do with germony destroying most of polan during the last century, not to mention killing their intellectual elite ha hah! stupid subhuman polaks!

10 gorillion €*

"elite of the country" did not exist cuz every universities were Polish on the west and Russian on east for ages

Slavs aren't fully white. I'm sorry it's true.

The irony here is truly transcendental

>Implying it isn't true
Gtfo kike

Ukraine is a literal kike colony

>invaded by mongols
>invaded by turks
>invaded by swedes
>invaded by germans
>invaded by fucking everyone
>couple of genocides
>world wars
>75 years of communism
>corrupt government
>jew mafia

Really makes you think

polski relies on american and yurop monies to exist.

In college a Ukrainian girl sat at my table. When I told her my net worth was high she asked to suck my dick. When I told her no she basically started talking about her sex fantasy of being a Ukrainian mail order bride and getting raped by her American husband every night. I still wouldn't have sex with her cause I figured she had the HIV and she got mad and called me a fag and stormed away almost crying with a hard boiled egg

Later I saw her on campus with a black boyfriend

Moral of the story Ukraine is fucked up because of Ukrainians

compare with Belarus.
they got the same treatment except for jew leaders... really makes you think.

Shut up Latvia.

It's not like Belarus ended so much better off
>last dictatorship in Europe

>Slavs aren't fully white. I'm sorry it's true.
Are these stripes and stars I see in this flag? May this be a bait comment?

>fantasy of being a mail order bride and getting raped by her american husband
kink.com did a scene of this

Yes, but do they clean German toilets?

HNNNNNNNNG

who cares, all that matters is there a hot cheap women to fuck

Daddy is correct

...hot cheep white women...

There corrected it for you Dad.

History dumbass. Ukraine was at the mercy of the iron curtain during he Cold War, isolated with an oppressed economy for decades. And even before that Ukraine was at its own throat with various ethnic groups.

Groups of people don't become richer in a day, when the oppression goes away it takes at least three generations before they're brought o modern standards.

>implied Ukraine is a real nation
It's Russia, nitwit

Please provide more qt Ukraine evidence. Desu

ask (((victoria nuland)))

>It has only white people there

Slavs are not white.

my family supposedly directly comes from ukraine. they alll died when i was in my early teens so i cant ask them history ect. but i did learn a lot of the language (vocal, cant type it)
its a weird place and i'd like to know more desu. lurking

No one wants to invest there because of government corruption. They have plenty of land and natural resources, hopefully they get their shit together.

They're very pessimistic that's true but they are hard workers.

That bitch and her husband are the absolute worst. Ukraine, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Tunisia, and soon to be in crisis Cypress.

man ukraine is best walmart,i live 10 km from it and everythimg is half the price

Ukraine is the best.