Hi Sup Forums

Be me, jew
Highly intelligent

I feel guilty that I'm superior to all you goy

I want to know if there's a procedure that I can undergo to make myself less intelligent and less subversive. How can I be more like you, goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TM0HTU9dRvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i always heard kikes couldn't green text, but i'd never seen it in person

Trepanation, but it might be a +

youre laughin now, but by the end of this century most of you will be ash

Your problem is with your own soul. Enjoy hell, it was made for your kind

I've been stalking random Israeli instagram profiles for the last 5 hours (mostly 18-22 year olds)..They look just like us, they are westerners. This blew my fucking mind.

Pol please tell me how they pull this off, what is their secret? There is no way they can identical to us and be 10x smarter and own everything. What the fuck do Jews do that makes them so superior?

their religion practices brotherohood, we promote individualism. go figure

oh. It's a Jew.
I thought it was some schizophrenic until I got a closer look.
oh wait...

Made me laugh,

They know who they are and don't preoccupy themselves with who they want to fucking be like dumbass Euros and their mugging thralls

Smoke weed

HOW COME? pissrael has the lowest IQ in all of the middle east if jews are so fucking smart?

having no empathy nor sympathy and raping kids is being touted as "smart" and "intelligent" only by jews.

Excellent, goy. Weed is degenerate and would make me stupid as fuck, just like a goy. Thank jew, user

It's a coincidence they own every building in nyc for instance. or the entire united states of america

why aren't there anglo-germanic names on this list? jewish dominance doesn't look like a meme to me. they have something special. how can they look like whites but be so superior?

Stop all that shit.

What you NEED is Christ. Isnt a problem in the world that could not be fixed through the Lord.

moran

So Allan is the worst landlord in NYC

get a grip

People know about the Juden problem
they just can't tell who is Juden
Jews think they're pretty clever Iran will wipe the smiles off their smug faces.
you can't be the aggressor for so long and not expect retaliation
Israel won all land battles against desert Arabs but continued to be dicks
when they face a real army/swarm of nukes they will not be laughing

when you shudder in horror at the fact you play football with peoples heads maybe you'll begin to see you need to take a long hard fucking look at yourselves

Solidarity.

in a game context, jew psychopathy has a strict advantage over white altruism. your "winning" derives from that, not intelligence. now go fry up some 4skinz.

Youre not being genuine when you say that!

I KNOW IT ELOHIM!

I'm going to steal your shekels.

Simply subvert your own kind, kike.

>white altruism

kys

delusion

you are so dumb it hurts

This is what bothers me the most. My people profits from corrupting your goy children. :)

generally, jews are physically ugly and mishapen. this is a reflection of their demented inner selves. they are to be pitied really, not hated.

>I'm superior to all you
Perhaps you can tell us about many great kike inventions then, except 3 ones that anybody already know - usury, communism and holohoax.

you shame Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=TM0HTU9dRvk

Shots Fired.!

This is some weaksauce RP OP.
I'm not mad or anything.
Just ya know - disappointed.

>I feel guilty that I'm superior to all you goy
In what way?

- synthetic ammonia
- nuclear weapons
- chlorine gas
those are the ones I know from the top of my head

>Israel won all land battles against desert Arabs but continued to be dicks
Their soldiers piss themselves when facing anything more threatening than a six year old with a rock.

Something something refrigerator patent uniquefor motor-driven cooling devices, had no moving parts.

Smoke weed all day.

Seriously though you're not a Jew and you're not intelligent, otherwise you would know that in Hebrew, plural masculine nouns end in -im.

>Goy
Goyim

Consider suicide

abort jew-attention whoring thread
>ABORT

Cut your fore-skin off

It will make you mortal

i don't think you can be superior to us with rat genes

Give us your shekels

This will get you killed you fucking idiot. How many pogroms, mass expulsions and (real) holocausts is it going to take before you realize your fucking amoral kikery as brought you nothing but absolute misery, an ever declining global population and the burning hatred of every living thing to have ever crossed your crooked path?

You fucking suck the life out of of the world harder than Nosferatu can gorge on my blood-hardened dick you disgusting filth. You're a disgrace to creation.

Alcohol, with big hangovers
Raise your testosterone levels
Watch "Desperate housewives"
And follow flatearth forums in reddit
weed will take ages to do anything significant
will just numb you.

>how can I be less subversive
>literally asking how to blend in better and thus be more subversive
Sasuga Jew

jews are being outperformed by shit streeters nowadays. I'm gonna miss you guys, you were at least funny.

Also, you at least recognized you were culturally and morally inferior to WASPS, and it is what drove you to achieve.

could be wrong here, but from what i've seen from my jewish friends, sociopathy is not just acceptable but encouraged. if you screw someone over for a shekel in jewish culture, that's not contemptible, that's commendable.

western, christian culture: GOD WILL SORT IT OUT, LET'S SHARE EVERYTHING, DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE, ALWAYS FORGIVE EVERYTHING.

apply those differences to every decision you make and you'll see differences over the long term.