What are Americas right wing cities, or are they all cucked?

we desperately need to find a city to call our home, a place we would want to move to and find work in and raise to take on the leftist cities

>inb4 hurp derp we gon build our own kekistan city in the middle of nowhere or take over an island XD!!!

We're buying Cuba next week

Cities are inherently leftist. They are full of worthlesss niggers that can't take care of themselves and have to be surrounded by convenience.

no thats the CIA

Bismarck, Pierre, Lincoln, Oklahoma City, Helena, Boise, Des Moines, SLC

so upper midwest essentially, stemming down to around Texas

Seattle WA, Portland OR and San Fransisco CA are right wing and pretty based all things considered.

Boise.

anarchists= /= right wing

The most important things in a city for residents are jobs, crime, and schools. City leadership doesn't matter as much as those three things. You DO NOT want to end up in a situation where you send your kids to a "vibrant" urban public school.

indianapolis and fort wayne are pretty good especially since indianapolis is the whitest major city in america

i guess it comes down to what does the right have to offer right now. is it mainly self employed people who can relocate, and what about larger businesses

and right wing city leadership should be able to get the crime and schools under control once economic needs are underway

>Des Moines
>Lincoln

what fucking universe do you live in

Cities are inherently degenerate. Right wing people don't want to live on top of each other and pay way too much for shit because they need to be in large swaths of people packed into a nightclub in order to enjoy themselves.

Provo, UT

No major city will ever be right wing for the simple fact that nobody wants to live near hillbilly goat fucking right wingers. Not even other hillbilly goat fucking right wingers.

and what employment opportunities are available outside of cities that do not rely on the wealth cities themselves, other than drugs

everywhere else besides major urban centers or small cities where they imported thousands of somalis and shitskins

tourism, agriculture, raw materials, service (home, hvac, electrical, plumbing etc)

besides why would you want to live under the jew of urban living when you can homestead for most of what you need?

>tourism

who the fuck has time and money

>agriculture
big agribusiness and automation is already here

> raw materials
maybe, if the global economy doesnt tank, also , that is all goign overseas at this point unless you believe manufacturing is going to come back

>services

serve the people who work in the city, that is how trickle down economics work. so the suburbs and bedroom comunites of city workers and retirees who grew up in the industrial era and city

so is guess by finding a right wing city in America, we need to factor in the urban sprawl/ suburbs surrounding them

SLC was conservative for a while until spics and literal faggots took it over

Wichita, just live in andale or goddard for the schools.

Portland is white as fuck and only getting increasing whiter, also the most racially egalitarian.
Interesting how that always seems to work out that way.

this
I have lived in slc for like 30 years

3/10 bait

>the left coast

you guys cant be serious

ft. worth

All big cities are shit. If it's got more than 100K people in it, stay away.

Indianapolis is a shit hole. There is literally no real attraction to living there (no food, music, culture of any kind, terrible transportation, etc), and it has a murder rate just below Chicago's.

The gays are literally destroying the mormon church, the mormon church is pretty fitting with Sup Forums values too. My old scoutmaster and bishop hated the jews lol

and what jobs are there outside of them?

no kidding I know this guy that is moving there he is converting his car into a place to sleep just to live there SLC is becoming shit town usa

Try a suburb, they're great for raising families and don't have the problem of protests and riots like cities. The only problems are that the life can get very monotone and if you have shitty neighbors your life will be hell.

Say what you will, kids. If a suburbanite or ruralite lose their jobs, they likely have to extend their commute significantly to keep working. If I lose my job, I'll just get off the train at a different stop every day.

and where do these people work?

again, services rely on money from big businesses trickling down

Phoenix is the largest city to vote republican & vote for Trump, and it is currently 6th largest in the US. But our demographics are changing (doubled every 20 years from 1 million in 1970 to 4 million in 2010, sitting at about 5 million now); no longer a baby boomer retiree destination, as people from all demographics flock here for jobs, weather, low cost of living, and independent freedom culture. It's growing faster than any place in the US (Maricopa county is the fastest growing county with 225 new residence every single day).

We won't hold Republican much longer w/ Californians flooding in as well as Mexicans (who have yet to show their "conservative" nature, and probably never will - they've been corrupted by the gibs and muh racists)

These are the facts. We need some revolutionary thinking like running a white male to run as an Independent on a specific purple ticket, start a new trend in Purple Independent politics, this is the best possible scenario, stop the bleeding, otherwise we will be a Blue state in 10 years.

If you are reading this and in AZ, please consider this as an option over the next few years.

could probably benefit from more anti money laundering and anti gang support too

Plenty. You probably won't be making six figures, but you also won't bankrupt yourself living in an overpriced hole in the wall in a city that taxes you to death for the "privilege" of living in a crime-ridden hellhole.

I here citylovers all the time talking about how wonderful it is living "where all the culture is" and how wonderful the job market is... but they always undersell the fact that most of them jump from job to job every year or two and have to deal with a gang shooting down the street every six weeks.

Suburbs are great to live in, but yeah, the worry of a stale life is always there for a lot or people. I don't understand why since you can live comfortably in your own piece of heaven and fly/travel anywhere else.

and do you know how many people commute into the city as opposed to the fallacy they all work in the places they live?

>Living in a filthy shit hole with plenty of niggers
> Complains of commutes when self driving affordable luxury vehicles are few years away

/thread

except for, you know, educated lawyers, store owners and corporate America

Cities aren't going to be conservative. Towns yes, cities no. Anything over 50k population and you're treading on thin ice in terms of the amount of liberalism you're exposing your family too.

Funnily enough, most Cubans in Miami hold right-wing values, but end up voting Democrat.
OKC is where it's at

Demographics matters more than "city leadership." Indianapolis had a Republican mayor for years, but suffered a higher murder rate than Chicongo during some of those years.

SAN Diego is a good place, lots of farmland, guns, and actually educated people. The only problem are selfish illegals who benefit off of scholarships and free Medicare for being illegal... but that's California for ya. I just hate being around these fucking normies.

Well if either of you are engineerfags (as apparently everybody in Sup Forums is), Melbourne, Florida is the place to be. Lots of defense contractors, only 75k people, right next to the beach and NASA, and salaries are high for defensefags.

and people will bitch and moan about MUH POLICE STATE if we actually go after gangs

>619 in the last 3 digits

Love it here but can't stand Downtown area.

Escondido here, the land is beautiful and despite all the illegals, everyone usually keeps to themselves

Enjoy spending 1-3 hours of your day driving back and forth between work through morning and rush hour traffic or leaving early/working late every day to miss the other commuters.

I know Sup Forums hates Jew York, and for the most part it's beyond saving, but hear me out:

>city thrives most under conservative mayors, aka those who get shit done
>everyone hates hipsters
>hard work/getting shit done valued more than anything else
>nobody likes the leftist cuck of a mayor we have
>identity politics are mildly tolerated until the point at which they get in the way of everything at which point they're told to fuck off
>extremely competitive, only the strongest and smartest get by comfortably, shitskins live in perpetual poverty
>elite public school dominated by whites and asians, highest acceptance rates into Ivys, don't give a fuck about AA

nowhere near the whitest city but nobody honestly gives a fuck about where you're from so long as you work hard to make a better life for yourself and your children (unless you're a fuck playing identity politics but they rarely last here)

it it was good enough for Trump....

Get real nigger. I live in a suburb across the Hudson river from Manhattan. I deal with that shit now. Even when I lived in Brooklyn I had to deal with that shit. At least I can move somewhere nice and be left alone and not worry about niggers robbing me or raping my wife.

NYC is a shithole. End of story.

>Des Moines
Not in the slightest. Very liberal, especially the whites. And there is quite the Chiraqi refugee problem there as well.

>t. never been to new york

obviously the media shills only focus on the left wing bullshit, there are far more silent people on the right than anyone not from here would recognize.

been here for 7 years faggot. It's shit.

you ride a train though

and the trains are paid for in taxes by the corporations that employ the riders

bump

Cities will be leftist. They contain high-paying jobs, which require critical thinking and in demand skills, which attract talented educated individuals, who drive up cost of living.

Towns and rural communities are cheap because they are undesirable and only contain low skilled jobs that an uneducated cum skinned hick could do. This is why they are conservative.

SLC votes overwhelmingly democratic and has an openly lesbian mayor.

so where do we find a city that allows conservatives to bring what skills they have, and gain experience/ education to raise their capabilites/ intelligence and build up the city to take on the leftists, or if they feel selfish/ worthy enough transfer to one of the bigger cities

bump

"Helena"
That shit town is full of white trash meth heads and obese disgusting tiny feminist women that work for the government. absolute cuck town with zero jobs. dont call it a good town.

I live in Fort Worth and it's fairly common conservative here all things considered. I'm not too sure how long that will last though with the growing population (850,000), the spics, and the Californians.

somewhere in Nebraska, Kansas, ok, or texas

You don't expect a right wing city in the US. You'd better try Singapore

take over Christiansburg VA.

there are definetly places in the US we can handle

no. too bad they also hate christ. not pol or based material. brainwashed jew emulators. owning a gun doesn't make you based.

Rapid City >>>> Pierre, SD represent tho

god damnit another muh california retard. and he isn't even from texas. you fucking retard. you live in a town that is an LA suburb. the people that turned CA to shit, ie the mexicans, are the ones turning your state to shit. i can see it from my front porch here in LA, retard. why can't you? fuck. you deserve nothing.

perhaps we have to look at VERY small cities

too much focus on the mainstream

there we go. the texas muh california tard. i knew we'd find him somewhere. it's ok if a illegal spic marries his mom, or if jamal the fast runningback bangs his little sister. but if right wing cali bros move to TX!!!! omggggg!!!!! texans are so fucking stupid, it is mind blowing.

same pretty much goes for black people and muslims. If you get down to it its more like alt lite but they're anti feminist and all that other PC crap. Well maybe not black people