Is this true Sup Forums? Does the media have an anti-black bias?

Is this true Sup Forums? Does the media have an anti-black bias?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2013/03/23/georgia-mom-says-teen-told-her-do-want-me-to-kill-your-baby-before-son-fatally.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trayvon martin dot jpeg

>nice trips

>stealing baby formula

nigga just use you titties

Well firstly, the black guy should have got himself a stable life before having a child so the emotional argument of feeding his daughter is irrelevant.

And secondly to address the point at hand, no this twitter warrior is likely making a ideological link to something that is simply a matter of coincidence considering how that is likely one of few photos of the family the media could get.

In the prior crime, no one was killed, hence no victims needed to be shown.

No

When every photo of you includes marijuana or guns the media is forced to either use the mugshot or not show your face at all.

I too want to see these pictures of the bodies drowned in acid.

no user you don't understand that might make the child slightly smarter, they wish to use the baby goy drink so that the brain doesn't develop that well

I've heard the game is to steal baby formula (small, expensive, not locked) and resell

>stealing 90 cans of baby formula
yea that's used to cut cocaine/heroin

If those niggers really needed baby food any church/charity/govt would help them out

I work in a grocery store and we had to begin locking the formula behind the counter because so many niggers were stealing it

cherrypicking.jpg

babies don't like menthol

take better pictures niggers

>Ayo I wuz jus tryin feed muh children

Everyone knows baby formula and laundry detergent are prime targets of theft by niggers. They need to stop being niggers so much.

lmao blacks are the most delusional people to exist

I dare anyone to mention how much crime black people commit, or how staggering black on black and black on white is. Blacks flip out and deny the possibility of black even being able to commit crime.

Often niggers don't have any pictures of themselves looking respectable.

that's because the man dies you idiot
cant get a mugshot from a dead guy can you

its not like they had flattering photos from Joseph Fritzl

>Look at this """"""white"""""" guy in this orange shirt that looks like a prison jumpsuit who killed muh sweet baby Trayvom!

forgot pic

They steal the formula to resell on craigslist and facebook. It's quite lucrative and prolific. To the point where many buy/sell/trade groups prohibt the sale of formula altogether.

maybe but the media has an anti white pro black bias

Black man attacks cop tries to pull cops own gun on him
>dindunuffin!
black teen tries to beat up mexican whos asking where hes going
>dindunuffin!
black woman swings at cop over being asked not to jaywalk
>dindunuffin!

so who cares?

That first nigger is the one who killed a white baby!

foxnews.com/us/2013/03/23/georgia-mom-says-teen-told-her-do-want-me-to-kill-your-baby-before-son-fatally.html

Because with blacks, the mugshot is the most TV appropriate image of them they can find. The rest of their pics feature gang symbolism, guns or drugs.

Is that man even white? His wife and daughter certainly don't look white.
He looks like he could even be a fucking jew.
I don't know how anyone can be expected to take negative statistics on whites seriously anyway since they've been proven time and time again to be skewed to the point of complete uselessness by shit like including Hispanics as part of the white population.

niggers make that same "hard" face in every single picture taken of them

>white criminals

>link says "teens"

Niggers cry when the news calls supposed "children grown men. It literally doesn't happen. Blacks are called teen whenever they commit crime.

reality has an anti-nigger bias

Combination of the warrior gene and a perverse peacock culture.
Every nigga needs to show how much of a stupid aggressive monkey he is or risk losing standing with other real niggas.

Does no one ask why they are unable to get a mugshot of one group but not the other? When one is a known criminal with a photo widely available through the police why the fuck wouldn't you use that? I'm sure if the whites had mugshots they would but instead they trawl Facebook to catch a glimpse of this currently unknown to police person

How is that bias? One is a picture of the victims and the other is a picture of the criminals. Maybe you're just stupid.

It's just a nuetral face

The images are juxtaposed to the crime. The media doesn't care about race they just want maximum shock value so people click the articles.