Tarantino YES!

Tarantino YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4b1wt3-zpzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=38DN5MzzsMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn that niggaz head looked JUSTed as fuck. I always though he would marry an oversized footsex doll from Japan or something. Good shit though, cause I can make Jew memes on Sup Forums to shit talk cucktino now.

How did he go from Dead nigger Storage to this?

What's going on here?

I bet you two bags of jew gold she has feet like pic related.

Why not just shave your head when your hairline gets to that point? Just buzz it clean, bulk up a little so you don't look like a cancer patient and go out in the sun a little and get a slight tan. Quentin would look 10x better if he just did that instead of looking like a creepy old aids patient

>unironically talks about Dead Nigger Storage in his movie
>calls conservatives racists
>grows a trashy pedo mullet and marries someone almost half his age
Hollywood needs to burn.

I thought he snagged Uma Thurman. I was quite surprised by that.

look at that face. he has suck so many feet

What a fucking faggot. His films suck dick anyways. Overrated director.

JUST

He really is the Bestest Goy in Hollywood.

He that long hair is basically a curtain hiding the shekel goblin pulling the levers and turning the cranks.

Best goy ever!

Damn, she must have really nice feet for Quentin to tie the knot.

Quentin has always been a pupet, the dude has such a gigantic black fetish that he even pushes it in his movies.

Eli roth has a little head

I've noticed people with really bad hairlines lack awareness of how bad they actually look.

Dude, Tarantino looks fucking terrible. Age hit him hard. He really should shave his head rather than have that hairline.

Yea the entire scene in The Hateful Eight where Sam Jackson explains that he made the general's son suck his cock was an incredibly strange part of the movie.

great goyim specimen

What the fuck happened to Quentin's hairline. I don't remember his hair being so grey and sparse.

>flag
Liberal spammer
This has nothing to do with pol/

Reservoir dogs was an exception. Literally the only one I think. By far my favorite film of his too.

Nostalgia incoming: youtube.com/watch?v=4b1wt3-zpzQ

She's hot tho. Good for you Tarantino!

Bet her foot game is 10/10

MUH JEW BEAR IS NOW A REALITY

nice! now we just gotta wait till he gets divorced and robbed of half his wealth

Culture is politics related

Some woman is marrying a wallet filled with money.

Tarantino's face is constructed in such a way, it makes him look like a toothless old man, even when he was younger.

how's her feet?

who gives a fuck how he looks, are you a homo or something.

She's cute as fuck. Jews really're the chosen people.

Her foot game!

Nice

He'll get ample time to practice his new cuckold fetish with a woman like that.

quentin looks like the kind of guy you would hear about that he was arested for pedophilia, and you would think "i always knew something was wrong about that guy"
He gives of that vibe.

Quentin's a foot fag. I'm sure they're right as right.

Good for you, congratulations Quentin.

....i'd better move on to next thread fast before this Hollyjew marriage breaks up and my comment becomes redundant.

>look masters! I can make jews now!
autismtino has been a good goy for most of his career

just hope that he over doses on blow and doesnt making anymore leftist garbage

Hes probably going to have her gangbanged by niggers while masturbating furiously and yelling NIGGERS

Can't beat them? Join them! Smart guy.

Remember how cool the nazis were in Inglorious Basterds?

knowing tarantino that kikestress can probably knit a sweater with her feet

She looks blind

This. Lucky bastard.

Jesus he looks like fuck.

Of course it's 10/10. QT wouldn't marry her otherwise

She looks Mexican.

Quentin is practically a Jew anyway judging by his film output of late. So no big surprise.

They make an odd couple, but I'm sure she has sexy feet and they'll be happy.

Jesus christ. His receding hairline made his forehead three times as big as before.

>Jews
>White

Put an end to this meme.

That cunt is as white as the average Arab.

what.

nobody called her white.

Literally this.

There's a scene in Reservoir Dogs where having black semen pumped up a person's ass is mentioned. He hasn't changed at all. Having every other word in his movies be nigger doesn't change that, he's said that he uses the word so much so it'll basically lose its "power".

Some people just have no sense of self respect when it comes to their appearance. As soon as my hair started to think I buzzed that shit off and grew a huge beard. I look back on the days I used to have hair and I honestly cant go back. This shit is hassle free.

>There's a scene in Reservoir Dogs where having black semen pumped up a person's ass is mentioned

I don't recall this. Can anyone verify?

How so?

When one of the guys (the son of the guy in charge) is meeting with one of the robbers who he knows he says he had so much black semen pumped into him in prison that he's starting to talk like a nigger.

No they're just good friends apparently. I'm skeptical though. Maybe she turned him down.

this dude actually has a chad-tier jawline yet he's rocking the pedo hair, shame.

Quentin is the son, his mum is the general...her boyfriends are QLJ. He lived with Jew tier matriarchal traumatisation.

That's pretty fucked up. Hearing how working class guys in the states talk sometimes, they say things that are vulgar of the same nature, but never so cucky. I guess I didn't remember that because I was like 14 when I last watched it.

for jew

He has terrible BO and spits while talking and bad dandruff.

I guess with this marriage he's just looking for something familiar then.

BINGO!

Not that great desu

No better skewer of QT than anything by Vincent Gallo about him.

How do you know?

You just know he is going to get into interracial cuckoldry so hard. Im surprised he hasn't come out of the closet yet, he gets hard just saying the N word.

I get around a bit and have some "beautiful" friends in my circle.

tarantino is giant faggot

Some drinks and coke and he goes full Jamie Foxx.

mines ok though right?

that fucking nigger is clear Jesus hater. i did not need further proof that he is in bed with the kikes to teach jewish morals and the sodomite mindset.

Yeah but how's her foot game?

re-watching now.

Finnish friends who happen to know Tarantino?

Not surprised at all. He has always been the most disgusting, foot and likely urine fetishist, shabbos goy there is.

He said it specifically to razz him up, neither of them seriously believed Vinnie was suggesting mr. white got ass raped by niggers as a prison bitch, because vinny KNOWS that Mr. White is the kind of psycho who would carve the asshole out of any prisonfag accosting him in the showers like a thanksgiving turkey. The humor is in how far from reality white getting gangbanged by prison niggas is.

is anyone actually surprised

I know, He's a talented writer. I just thought we had one film from QT that didn't involve bizarre interracial scenarios of any sort. No such luck.

Yeah, but...why would someone from Malawi call anyone a nigger though?

LaLa and NY friends. I'm not very poor.

Have you watched From Dusk till Dawn?

Interesting definition of "talented writer", Mr. Goldstein

JUST

Yeah but Rodriguez directed that I think.

tarantino is for edgy 14 year old normies

Tarantino made 1 good movie and it's just been a downhill crash and burn ever since.

The Hateful Eight was one of the most boring and stupid pieces of shit I saw in my entire life. He should have just filmed himself and SamJack masturbating together for 10 and saved everybody the time.

Tarantino was the one who inspired me to become a writer-director but nowadays I can't stand his new films. Self-indulgent, childish, full of his own fetishes (feet and BBC).

Isn't QT (literally) an enormous faggot? I guess cucking is just the next level.

He's a thief hiding behind a bulwark of homage.

He is a talented writer. Talented as in having a lot of natural ability and intelligence. He just also got a lot of cucked psychological programming as a kid. To hear him talk about race is excruciatingly cringey, just from his autism. I think growing up like he did fucked him up, or maybe too much vaccine. Idk.

it's taken him soooo long before getting jewed.

Don't even think Sup Forums is anti semitic enough to wish tarantino on her.

Gallo is the man and his interviews are ace.

youtube.com/watch?v=38DN5MzzsMQ