Shit kekistan memes are a great way to red pill normies goyim... :^)

>shit kekistan memes are a great way to red pill normies goyim... :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FreePressKek/status/881254741619204097
youtu.be/lp8qUeEHPZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=VL9rWCTmReM
youtube.com/watch?v=v-mA2G7yXMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meme right
>meme flag
>dur we're the serious ones, the other guys are just pretending to be retarded
Reddit was a mistake

When did Kekistan happen? Of course I remember kek memes during the election but this Kekistan shit just came out of nowhere now its just a parody on Sup Forums. I've never seen a serious kekistan post.

it's reddit shit

Everyone knows what you're doing. You're false flagging kekistanis just like you false flag with the racemixing threads. You stormniggers need to go, we don't need a right wing JIDF here sliding the forum with psyops.

This is what you get when you let kikes and shitskins join your movement.

Based Richard Spencer removed them from the real movement. Now the subhumans have a containment movement called the alt-light.

Their "rally" in DC got 10 attendees. Total losers.

It's the batshit lolbretarian again.

This guy will autistically screech about racism the entire thread.

I hate these fags more that Leftists.

because normies are fucking retarded

Yeah falselag libertarians some more you crypto commie kike. No one on this board is anti-racist, go away you don't contribute to the board, you just bring down the IQ.

we know who you are

>let's put the star of David on what is literally a modified Nazi flag, this will show it to those evil Nazi alt-righters

It's fucking fake, how can people not realize that? The stormniggers are running a narrative.

yeah that's not going to work

BASED BLACK JEWISH NIGGER CUM IN MY BUM

NAZIS WATCH OUT

>the parasite thinks it's the host

Now I know the alt-lite is run by kikes.

They're not even hiding the fact they're a jew-originated counter op.

This thread and the posts within are offensive. Being a Kekistani means taking chan culture and meme magic to the greatest extent, and there's nothing wrong about that. Those who try to mock us are the ones you should all be trying to kick out of the board.

Do they even know that the Kekistani flag is a modified Nazi flag?

I do not consider them normies, but rather normies effected by the beta uprising, this all began when I spoke about how I felt about Depression Quest. Technically it didn't begin there, but the way society has moved, basically what happened was, the betas exist, and so I created the soilders and tjey began turning children into betas.

twitter.com/FreePressKek/status/881254741619204097

>civic nationalists
I wonder if they fit in the same gas chambers as other sub humans.

The old divide and conquer. Nice ruse Jews. Poorly played and transparent.

What the fuck? Kekistan was started on Sup Forums, when did it become a Reddit thing?

Might have to use a shoehorn, but it's doable.

Fuk mate. Dats clean

who cares it's fucking cancer

stop making fun of kekistani retards, they said
quit with your divide and conquer shill tactics, they said
kekistanis are a benefit to our movement, they said

You are a faggot my dear sir

Like every meme in existence, it's born here, plebbit gets a hold of it and thinks it's theirs.

There was a great comic illustrating this phenomenon, not the human centipede one though, a different one.

what the fuck....

FUCKING BASED GUYS

It's the CIA trying to destroy our culture and abandon Kek

Not even kidding either

youtu.be/lp8qUeEHPZ0

It became a reddit thing the moment redditors and Sargon hijacked it and people started to go to protests with kek flags and spouting memes IRL.

Now you know? How fucking stupid are you, if it took you this long?

Sup Forums is always right

this.

When Reddit stole it several months after Kekism started. Around last Summer is when t_d picked it up. Since then, it's been faggy. What a shame.

All Kekistanfags are autism personified. Let the left have it.

Didn't you know? Is not about how it started, it is about if Sup Forums likes it or not? When they stopped liking it because reddit also liked it and because they saw how retarded it was when they weren't in this circlejerk, it suddenly syarted to be a the_donald thing

how about you redpill their followers instead of infighting and bitching non-stop?

?

>giving up your rightful clay

You can't red pill retards. You can only beat them into submission.

FUCKING BASTE

Ok I still believe that stormniggers are shitting up the board with anti-kekistan threads to run a narritive, but I apologize for thinking this guy was a ruse.

Please who is she

>>It was distraction. The whole kek thing was diversion. However it backed fired big league. Kek became a rebranding of ethno nationalism with a fugging cartoon mascot. It was McNazism. (((they freaked))). However the damage control is too little too late. We have youth. We red pilled enough. Plus trump is icing on the cake.

what's the point of you?

Can you IMAGINE those people thinking they are not normies?

>hurdurr i made a twitter account claiming to be the press of le kekistan and now I am.

Also the irony of putting the jew star on that flag
>mfw

Dumb nigger. If both those cunts never existed the World would be better off. #Fact

Well it is now but it used to just be an off-hand joke on Sup Forums

I guess you're right

>people started to go to protests with kek flags
Yeah but I thought they were Trump supporters, i.e. /our guys/. Pic related

I guess Sup Forums is pretty good at turning on things once they go "normie"

Lel

Never underestimate the ability of Normies and Kikes to ruin anything.
Anything can be ruined by them, if it gets popular. It's like a law of entropy.

If Adolf Hitler suddenly started getting widely popular and accepted, these faggots would find a way to ruin it.

>redheads
excellent taste desu

No, we continue our memes, and they swallow our redpills. Fuckoff user.

>stormniggers
How come plebbitors can't stay in plebbit? Did your subs suffer from banhammer or what's going on? Why are you spreading your cancer here?

Richard Spencer is the real leader of the alt right.

>Not Jewish, no Jews in his crew, destroyed Jews' careers (Milo, Cernovich, Lucian, Posebiac), rich, makes bitches wet.

>Denounced the alt-light civic nationalism and regularly tells shitskins to fuck off and leave America. Tries for an ethno-state. Jews gather in synagogues to conspire against him already.

Richard is /OUR GUY/

youtube.com/watch?v=VL9rWCTmReM

Seems like the whole "kekistan" thing came out of nowhere, or at least here it did.

Let the redditors have their bastardized version of our meme.

M I L K

also this place is becoming Sup Forums when bots aren't banning nudity.

And they put the israeli flag on it, we point out the origins of the rest of the flag. They look fucking retarded. Normies loose again, like usual.

I'm okay with this. The whole kek thing during the election was fun, but these kekistan faggots are cringy af

Who in the alt right wants anything do do with Kekistan?

Yeah you're exactly the type of newfag that needs to leave.

Stormfront was probably 99% FBI agents and 1% dumb goys.

cute

Fuck off

Praise Kek

It was very short lived thing here, just another extension of the keke memed combined with the "What if Sup Forums made a country" idea.

While it didn't really amount to much here, r/the_donald and Sargon of Acuckold really got into it to the point where Sargon claimed he started it. It's been hijacked into a civic nationalist concept.

I'd take him over the secularist retards for sure.

You can't teach the unwilling. And in the current day and age with our means of communication only the unwilling stay ignorant.

Faye Brandt

Thanks, you too.

Alt-light SHITSKINS and JEWS btfo!

"If the alt-light didn't exist we should've invented it" - Richard Spencer

youtube.com/watch?v=v-mA2G7yXMU

By mother of god do not let these sargon fags learn of our other plans

So much photoshop that the belly piercing disapeared. The jews get the goys in very subtle ways and even the "redpilled" fall for their traps.

no shit. just how SJWs and leftists took over anonymous, it was obvious the same thing would repeat itself with kek/kekistan.

It's still a green Nazi flag that literally says KKK and mocks Muslims.

>newfag
I've noticed that leftist shills try really hard to call everyone a newfag. They seem utterly incapable of coming up with their own insults. They can't come with their own memes either. Even the ideologies they spout are not their own. The saying of "people don't have ideas, ideas have people" fits leftists so perfectly that it's uncanny.

Doesn't really concern me at all. I very much doubt FBI is going to come after me.

kys

>Denounced the alt-light civic nationalism
>endorsed Tulsi Gabbard, a literal democrat shitskin just because Trump bombed an empty airbase owned by a muslim.

Pretty gay, but I still think he's mostly alright, except when repeating cringe-inducing internet memes in real life. Don't do that. It's just gay. Also don't larp as a Nazi. Nazis are dead and gone, don't conflate with them.

the stole a design for a tuvalu flag that was being sharted on this board, tuvalu being reddit tier in the first place

Ok here's another kitten

Kek beliefs started to fade the literal moment Le Penn and the other euro leaders lost. If the belief was that collective belief in memes could alter reality and get trump elected then it seemingly didn't work when Europe went full cuck. People lost their belief as a result.

>Nazis are dead and gone, don't conflate with them.
They might be dead and god, but many things are dead and gone. We can still respect them. And we should respect them. We don't need to be Nazis, but there is a lot they can teach us.

I don't care what you "think" subhuman.

I've noticed that newfags call everyone reddit for not being hivemind. I remember when there actually used to be real discussion on here.
> They seem utterly incapable of coming up with their own insults. Even the ideologies they spout are not their own.
You have zero self awareness. I could have copy pasted your go back to plebbit comment on any thread on any board on here lol

It is however the FBI, NSA, CIA, MOSSAD, BBQ attempt at subversion.

I saw it at Occupy with SJWs and progressive stacking. Kekistandi thing is blatant subversion.

after trump went full zio in april, people were not that interested in politicians who don't name the kike

Is it cuck to let a based black guy fuck your wife?

Are those yours?

its called photoshop

Twitter, mostly Sarcuck of Mossad's

not if he believes in the constitution