Trump my dude

this is what is on trumps mind lol wild

Good, I'm glad he's going to war with the (((MSM)))

This is how the kikes operate. A nigger or a Muslim might rape or kill you, but a Jew will come after your reputation, your name, your family, your friends, everything you've worked hard for, and then go after you some more till you're nothing.

>Good, I'm glad he's going to war with the (((MSM)))
Pretty much this. They are the number one domestic enemy of the United States. It's his duty to expose them and eventually quell the threat.

sure however the fact that lefts outnumber us big time is a problem we are at about 5 million right wingers possibly less
vs over 7 billion left wingers
we are going to need something major to change people's views

True but we don't necessarily need right wingers right now, just people who are anti-left. For example, the 60+ million people who voted for Trump were not all right wingers by any means, but they hated what the modern new left has become so much that they were willing to vote for a pretty right wing candidate. With the way CNN is being exposed, more and more people are becoming anti-left. So I take some comfort in that.

I am so ashamed he is our president, and that people actually elected that retard into office. Game over, america.

He's the king. He can do whatever the fuck he wants you sick fuck.

Lol bullshit

>there are more left wingers than there are people on earth

Probably because
>a fucking FRAUD case
Is being prepared...
Huehuehuehue

>WATTBA

We made a huge mistake meming Trump into office. This might be the single most dangerous thing Sup Forums has ever done.

I know now that Hillary was the right choice, but it's too late to do anything about it.

retard prove me wrong
whats your number count ? let me guess 300 mil humans on earth? rofl autist

Has Modi delivered in improving the Indian economy yet?

>we got them fellow pedes xDDDD! CNN debunked! end the fakes news!
>OH MY GOSH DID YOU HEAR ANOTHER ASSAD CHEMICAL WEAPON ATTACK THAT MAKES NO SENSE AND ALL FAKENEWS SUPPORT THE STORY! FUCK ASSAD! BASED TRUMPENSTEIN! YAY ANOTHER WARFOR ISRAEL! JUST WHAT WE VOTED TRUMPENSTEIN FOR! xDDDD

Retarded Trump cucks fall for the same shit by the jews right hand puppet after the last fake report and allegations where just debunked by leaks as Iraq style CNN tier fake crisis for another Israel war and (((Trump))) personally pushed for it against advice of the U.S. loyal military staff.

>I am thinking about charging CNN with fraud
Kek vult please let this happen this time line is only getting better and better

Wow, they aren't even hiding themselfs anymore. Reddit please go.

>fellow pedes
the fuck does that even mean "pedes"
is this normies trying to meme?

>does not acknowledge digits
>We
fucking implying

OUT
U
T

holy shit its real. the madman strikes again

No, it's /sg/ being asshurt that no one gives a fuck about Assad

>LUGENPRESSE! LUGENPRESSE! IT'S AWWWWWWWWRITE

Trump is going to be vulnerable to so many defamation lawsuits when his presidency lmao.

HE PINNED THE TWEET

lol

That's a pretty weak burn.

based as FUCK

my nigga Trump!

TRUMP NO

HAHAHAHAHA

He's senile. We need to impeach him before he nukes someone.

king don straight murdderr

this is the best possible timeline

a president for the 21st century!

same thing

This is what him and barron strategized out this weekend hahahahahah

nice numbers, full house

FPBP

Why did he pin it?

>Not #ContrivedNewsNetwork

Trump, my dude.

P I N N E D
I
N
N
E
D

you know why

>meanwhile space marines corps is created with no opposition because no one ever heard about it beforehand

human beings can actually hold several thoughts in their minds at the same time.

~1.1 billion

I almost guarantee he tweets while taking a shit.

I was thinking the same thing

autism levels have never been higher.

consequences will never be the same

>P I N N E D
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

They are all FUCKED if that Montgomery info gets out. BIGLY

Wow

>1488k comments

Is Trump, dare I say, in my most humble opinions, /ourguy/?

it's called a distraction, congrats you've fallen for it again!

Lügenpresse.

Just say it.

LÜGENPRESSE

>pinned

It makes sense. One of the first limbs you want to hack off your political enemies is their propaganda arm.