Ban Israeli users

Why not?
Moreover why hasn't this been done yet?
No one wants them here anyway.

Israelis are anti muslim and pro nationalism. They are fucking based. Fuck right off to stormfront.

They tend to be interesting and well informed. And them Jews have a sense of humor.

>Israelis are anti muslim and pro nationalism. They are fucking based.
Good fucking goy. Yes goy we just want our own ethno states against the evil Palestinians (who are Christians too by the way) but we're pushing multiculturalism into Europe.
Kekistan is getting cucked at an alarming rate.

>once again kekistan with "based" shit.

let all flowers bloom here, anyway

Sup Forums is a NatSoc board.
Jews need not apply.
And the only person who would defend a Jew is a Jew, so you can fuck right back to t_D

never forget

They didn't choose to be born there, and they're probably more intelligent and rightfully opinionated than you anyway. This is no one's safe space.

>Kekistan
>Le based jew brother XD

i'm suing you.

bomb tel aviv

Israelis are humans with views. There are Israeli commies, homos, liberals etc

>who are Christians too by the way
Who cares? Believing in one form of lie does not make anyone better. People in Congo and Kenya are no better than people in Mali and Somalia

No

I love them. Especially the ex-USSRs

Fuck off, we don't need this place to become even more of an echo chamber than it is

hooknosed rats feel more of a snowflake when they get persecuted. just ignore jews, they go away themselves.

>kekistani flag
>quality post
choose one :^)

You don't seem to understand le user.
We fucking hate Jews here.
They're persona non grata.
Honestly if I could have it my way anyone admitting to being Jewish (who isn't larping) would be permabanned.
Only a small percentage of the world tolerates them and fewer still like them.
We can argue all day about why that is, but it's about time they die out like they should have over and over again in the past.
How they're still alive is anyone's guess.
I suppose Turks aren't the only roaches.

When the very word used to describe your people is now an insult ("Jew!") you know you're doing something wrong.

Why don't you bomb both? Then US has tens of billions more in annual budget, gas is 5 cents a gallon, and America is actually in full charge of its own destiny.

calm down muhammed, you commie fuck

It's sad you feel so intimately threatened and personally affected by a collective to direct your hate towards it.

Which is why I wish some kind of alternative energy - any kind no matter how treehugger would take off and end our reason to kiss middleastern ass.
As far as the region is concerned we don't have the luxury of half-measures:
>arming one rebel group
>some CIA summer camp for the """freedom fighters""" du jour
>intelligence sharing
The US and really all of the West needs to either bomb it all to glass to end things for good or let them all kill each other without interfering. All or nothing.

Who can possibly be behind this post ?

>Threatened
Oh don't confuse me with the tinfoil hats. I don't think they're sterilizing me with fluoride and turning the frogs gay.
They just deserve to die for being weak and unwanted.
If not for the nips being retards and attacking Pearl Harbor then the US would have kept playing both sides of the war without getting involved, and the Jews would have been history in Europe.
They needed their weak pussy asses saved.
They escaped extermination by luck.
Shit, both Roosevelt and Churchill didn't even want to help them.
When that's the ecosystem you're looking at then it doesn't make a bit of sense to go out of your way to save a failed organism.
If they were as smart as they're supposed to be (and it was probably a bunch of Jews who published those articles about superior Jewish intellect to begin with) then they would have converted and completely assimilated.
It's like the Gauls in the days of Caesar.
The smart ones became Romans while the others were rightly annihilated.

>Agree on a couple things
>Based

Fuck off (((friend)))

Kekistan is why we can't have nice things, user.
It could have just ended with the media getting trolled yet again, but damned if Sargon didn't bring all the autists out of the woodwork.
So now a bunch of alt-light pussies who would normally just be regular republicans or random internet wastrels in middle school were given a safe space where they could pretend to be edgy without going full NatSoc.
I'm still not sure who is more irritating: the actual lefties or the diet NatSocs with their fucking larping.

Your country saved the jews from nazi germany.

In terms of posting quality leafs are worse. Also why wouldn't you want a semi-verified israeli to argue with?

>No one wants them here anyway.

speak for yourself, idiot

GAS THEM
LYNCH THEM
BURN THEM

I've drawn exact same picture like pic related in high school like 6 years ago and I wasn't even red pilled back then.
that must mean something.

haha i forgot i have a photo

Mods are not NAZIS

This

This board confuses (((Jews))) with Jews waaaaay too much. There is a huge difference.

Eh, I don't like kikes, but Israeli posters always bring good bants.

Anyone pro palestine needs to research more because you're supporting literal nigger tier leeches with low intelligence and no ability to function as a society

As a Menckenian anti-Semite I am categorically opposed to this. Izzies come in two types, based anons and balls-obvious JIDF script-readers ("I Just Don't Get It"). The based ones are no different from you or I, and the script-readers are actually valuable because they are so bad at their jobs they redpill newfags.