What does he mean by this?

What does he mean by this?

You have a retarded grandpa with the mindset of a baby as your president lmao

old man trying so hard to be hip and cool what a dumass

Lmao that's just as bad as pokemon go to the polls

>Its not "presidential"
This is just a meme perpetuated by the media to they can say whatever they want and he cant fight back. Acting like a fucking cuck wasn't "presidential" at all until the advent of mass media and certainly television in particular. 19th century political debates were some WWE-tier mandrama

and you have a fucking old subhuman nigger, a fucking 80 IQ coon as a president, you animal. Back to your cage, criolo de merda, macaco, mendigo, negro nojento.

Psychosis

Trump was a mistake.

>What does he mean by this?
It's okay for him to shit his pants like a tween on social media because he's the POTUS.

You have the crushing burden of being Portugal to deal with every day.

He means he's the fucking President so anything he does is "Presidential." Not a difficult concept to grasp.

Filho da puta, criolo fedorento, subhumano nojento, pobre, endividado, lixo.

It's like FDR's fireside chats but constant and farless official.

He's saying that people who accuse him of being unpresidential have outdated views of how the president should act.

Reminder that politicians used to fight duels over petty insults

>acting like a moody preteen is presidential now
LOL

Tell the most powerful man in the world how to behave.

C'mon, teach us, you filthy scum. C'mon pedophile. Give us the Podesta manual: How to rape children.

Its honestly surprising how anyone can be against a president speaking with the common people on a daily basis with no filter, airs, or as an attempt to seem like he's above being a regular person like you and me. It seems people are still forgetting why he won in the first place

>Acting like a doormat is presidential
If we wanted that we would have voted for yeb

>Trump is being ironically progressive while at the same time making fun of progressive (((current year))) logic

2017D Chess

You don't have to choose between two extremes.

Before 1923 the president never spoke directly to the people at all.

This is just the next step, coolidge (a republican) did a radio broadcast state of the nation, trump tweets.

>the other candidate was someone who shat her pants in front of the cameras
heh

Truly. Guy is a wizard.

You're right. He should run guns to Mexican drug cartels like Obama. Or rape his interns in the oval office like Clinton.

Trump isn't that extreme, hes just ballsy enough to be hilarious.
I haven't regretted my vote for a second

>there are only three possible actions the president can take: sell drugs to enemies, rape women, and bawl like a child on twitter
wait but Trump's done all 3 of those things...

Shut. Up.

LOL he literally used it to bypass the corrupt system (see CNN currently) to get his message out to the people... Its fucking brilliant you retard; this long and you still haven't realized this yet?

>I haven't regretted my vote for a second
You can fool us, but you can't fool yourself.

>t. nig from lisbon

>What does he mean by this?

He's not a mulatto faggot globalist who gets raw dogged in his back pussy by Soros and Merkel over HIV+ "refugees" and "global warming|cooling|change" propaganda.

Stay mad 1D Paki.

B A S E D

He never stops

The only people defending him are probably just as retarded. Modern day presidents don't whine like cucks when someone talks shit about them.

Yeah, but his only other choice was to get raped in the asshole by niggers, so really, him embarrassing himself like this on twitter is actually genius, if you think about it.

Obama is a subhuman nigger and was married to a transsexual gorilla.

>he pinned the fraudnewsCNN tweet

ahahahaha

Who cares about Obongo? We're talking about Trump here you faggot.

It means that he is rewriting the rule book.

B-B-BUT HER EMAILS!

The thing is that he is hip and cool though, he's a trend setter.

Trump is godlike and should actually be your Caesar

It's a Christian message.

"Behold, I make all things new."

MADAM

he's gay

>mfw media runs a story on this all week

Dumbshit media should stop reporting on him if they actually wanted to hurt him. Most of his base likes him being an asshole.

>We're talking about Trump here you faggot.

Okay, well he is the first US president to truly take advantage of the internet for mass communication. His is a pioneer much like previous presidents with the radio or the television before him. Obama sucks.

Holy fuck, you're in a slide thread; try not getting triggered so easily because it legit doesn't matter you literal retard.

PRISONER

The only thing Trump deserves to be Caesar of is the shitty Little Caesars near my house.

wow top bant lel

b-b-b-but it's fun :(

Fuckin shill psyops dominate almost every thread here now. Anyone with an Iq over 60 can observe the efficacy of Trump's methods. The fucked up thing is, the taxpayers pick up the budget for this constant ShareBlue/Operation Lion's Mouth clusterfuck.

Your tears fuel my soul. :)

Hes right.

FDR was the radio president.
JFK was the television president.
Trump is the social media president.

Up is down left is right, twitter is not presidential and also is.

A great Canada Day gift.

He means that he's retarded

Trump's loving it, I'm loving it, we're all loving it. We are actually winning!

And you know what the pioneers of radio and television did? They didn't go on there and whine about the media or people painting them unfairly. They talked and acted like a President should.

How's that legal weed up there, leaf bro?

Haha look how much bigger Trump's hands are than Macron's

Jefferson called John Adams a hermaphrodite

The cone just got 2 scoops taller

This guy is awesome

>Jefferson allegedly hired the journalist James Thomson Callender to write unpleasant things about his opponent. Callender set to his task with gusto, and published an attack on Adams which stated that he was “a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, not the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.”
It actually seems elegant when you compare it to the retarded bullshit trump spews out on a daily basis

>he pinned the tweet

>They didn't go on there and whine about the media or people painting them unfairly.

Why should I or anyone be concerned about this? Maybe if you were smarter, you would realize that he's only doing this to piss off buttmad liberal journalists and low IQ liberals. He's waging a psychological war against the media. This has been going on for over two years now, and you STILL haven't understood the game yet?

If you're worried about how other world leaders think of this stuff, do not worry. Those guys are much smarter than you. They know what is important and what isn't.

He's been spending time with his autistic offspring I guess

seems like you should shut your fucking fat mouth!!

we have entered the golden age

Barron will end your pathetic existence when he rises to power

he means it's the future and he is the pioneer of it

That, as usual per history, the elites don't know what is about to happen to them.

Has Trump risen to new heights of triggering liberals in the past few days, or have I just been on Sup Forums more?

>this timeline

Why? Trump has a middle school level vocabulary and grasp on the language. People in the media keep going to historians for their predictions about his presidency based on what previous presidents have done and they're flummoxed because we've literally never had a president this stupid before.

it means washington would have shitposted if he could

Shit talking in politics is as old as history itself. There was a point where winning an election depended on how bad you shit talked about your opponent. The whole playing nice bullshit is a recent invention

>Uses nuclear launch codes
>Entire world is being nuked
>Humanity goes extinct
>Some retard's last thought was "hahahaha look at all dem triggered librulz xDDD"

But ultimately, that's what Trump's politics boils down to, nothing that is supposed to do good for the US, only what will make "da librulz mad xD".

>there are people defending trump's use of twitter

Someone should really take his phone away from him. Especially after he has his ambien and is tweeting shit in blackouts

>Trump has a middle school level vocabulary and grasp on the language.

You say this like it's a insult, but it isn't.

People who only pretend to be smart talk like faggots; they use long complicated words and obtuse grammar.

Intelligent people use concise and simple words to communicate as directly and clearly as possible. Most US citizens are not reading above a 10th grade level. Therefore, communicating simply will reach the largest audience.

Cheap rationalisation for childish behaviour.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHA

No redemption, Gramps. History will remember you as a man-child.

he ain't tiger woods nigga

But hurting liberals is what's best for the US

I agree I highly smat

Heh yeah. Obama thought his propaganda would breed a democrat empire which would last decades. Now that trumps doing good these same news stations are forced to say good thing about him LMAO

BASED DADDY TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG
I D-D-D-DID RIGHT IN VOTING HIM, R-R-RIGHT? I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING!! HILLARY'S EMAILS!!! HE'S BASED!

comunas de merda lol

Are you kidding me? It's 2017.

They dont care about actually hurting him. This is gold to them - ratings through the roof

At this point I think he's just posting shit randomly. For what purpose? Who knows? Probably just for shit and giggle.

Does it fit the image of a president? Probably not. But he's always been like this. There's probably no deeper meaning behind it so making an issue about it is kinda pointless. In the end of the day, what matters is not his manner but the results of his actions.

>the results of his actions.
of which there are none. ZERO. NADA. ZILCH. NULL. SHUNYA.

He speaks the language of the people.
Unfortunately it's America si he has to speak idiot.
The NY Times has bden writing on a 5th grade level for decades.

That he fucked your liberal behind upside down and BTFO you antifa scum.

We love the US President!

The best!