Why is Japan allowed to be racist still but we aren't?

Why is Japan allowed to be racist still but we aren't?

No Jews in Japan

Everyone's allowed to be racist, as long as you're not white of course.

This

Jews fiercest foe was whites. We kicked them out of Palestine. We have kicked them out and called them out on their wickedness.

Japs had no such interaction

what store is it?

Are you Japanese?

He's Canadian, he's a first generation immigrant from Ching Chong Chinaland. Just give him a fake passport and he'll be good to go.

Technically, it's not actually illegal in the US to be racist
Only to act out on your racism in certain circumstances
You can publicly say niggers are inferior and jews must be gassed all you want, and you won't go to jail

I never said anything about laws.

Mostly asians view westerner as semi evolutioned gorilla

They are Asian

Please tell me had had a ton of WUZ replied

They're a minority

You said "allowed". It's usually the government that allows or forbids you to do things through laws and regulations

/thread

>It's usually the government that allows or forbids you to do things through laws and regulations

No it isn't. The vast majority of allowing or not allowing things is done by culture, not law. If you're having a run-in with the law on a regular basis something is horribly wrong.

The Jew fears The Samurai

/thread

Japanese only? WTF. OI VEY

mimimimi

shut the hell up.
and if you dont like that all the filthy libs are coming with their racist shit in our part of the world vote other people in
becuause politically it's our own fault and noone elses

>caring what people think about you
good goy, I bet you tip 20% every time

>about you

I never said anything about wanting to personally be allowed to be racist either. Maybe I want people in general to be socially permitted to participate in racism. Maybe I don't want anything and am just curious about Japan. You keep on assuming things.

It won't last forever. Once whites are gone East Asians will be next

Maybe you're the one who keeps assuming that I'm writing in English, when I'm actually writing in a language which maps every word to "nigger".