Which networks will host the 2020 Presidential debates?

Which networks will host the 2020 Presidential debates?

Fake news networks will.

I don't think CNN will survive that long.

I don't either. I won't be surprised to see them successfully sued for inciting a riot/violence.

Trump will make sure the lawsuit goes through the proper channels.

I would cream my pants to watch them lose everything and sone of these reporters put behind bars.

InB4 ShareBlue, but muh Luggenpresse.

C-SPAN

Cartoon Network or the WWE Network

InfoWars

To be fair, if it's going to be Dwayne Johnson vs Trump the WWE should have first dibs
I'd love to hear them commentate the debate

Russia Today

The entire reason JP Morgan does that is because they hire women to officiate it.

debates

I hope it's not Dwayne. Altho I understand he will be a liberal puppet and is vastly unqualified for the job I would have no choice, but to cheer for him after doing it for years in the WWF.

Infowars

Okeefe is financed by Peter Thiel who has declared war on the press because they outed him as gay

That's their plan.
That's why he's in every dumb shit movie recently.
He'll be groomed and told what to say by DNC (((advisors))) and idiots will eat it up.
He also helps divide some of Trump's supporter base, since there's an overlap with wrestling fans feeling muh nostalgia.

You momma took 18" of black dick from the nigger on the corner because talk of the town was he was hung.

Infowars
moderated by: Alex Jones

Can't we get Steve? He is conservative, funny, charismatic.

The (((Social Network)))

I'm calling it. Not a good look.

NO! STEEVE IS ONLY HERE FOR 45 MINUTES SO I'M GOING TO GIVE HIM THE WHOLE NEXT HOUR

SKIP THIS BREAK!

VITAMIN ALEX SUPREME IS YOUR BEST FORMULATION AGAINST THE REPILIOIDS.
I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO DO IT, BUT I'M EXTENDING THIS SALE BEYOND THE MONTH OF JULY. IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED SELENIUM YET YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ROCK HARD YOUR DICK IS, IT WAS OOZING OUT OF MY SKIN, I LOST 300 POUNDS.

HERE'S LEE-ANNE MACADOO THEY SAID SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME BUT REALLY SHE WAS DOING UNDER COVER WORK HAVING A BABY. I HAVE SIX BABIES 400 BABIES. FUCK YOU MY OTHER WIFE NEVER SAID THAT BUT YOU GLOBALIST SCUM I SENT ROB DEW DOWN TO GET YOU AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ME I'M GOING TO GET YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF PEDOPHILE TRASH I EXPOSED YOU 17 YEARS AGO

OK I'M GOING TO STOP RANTING. SKIP THIS BREAK.

>Presidential debates
does it even matter, when it's only ever just a low-I.Q. / low-I.Q. pandering derp fest or zionist profligate neocons with the diction of common core 12-year-olds...?

The debates will be live-streamed from the Infowars studio.

Trump will face off against Jeb Bush, now a Democrat.

Coordinating the fake news campaign on Trump (and also running her international child-smuggling ring)

Thinking Trump will do any debates in 2020.