Work in Reno, NV in Carson Tahoe Hospital system

>Work in Reno, NV in Carson Tahoe Hospital system
>Have to treat American Blacks
>Awful people
>Work along side a Nigerian Immigrant Hematologist and Cardiologist
>respectful, firm, and polite, professional and disciplined
>immigrated to the US because he was tired of treating child soldiers and HIV/AIDs patients
>has a good family whose daughter is going to UNR on a science scholarship
>He hates American blacks and hates working with them as patients

Is this a common sentiment among actual african immigrants?

If so, why is this the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

African immigrants are the first subset of people in our history that do better off the boat/plane than the native version. This is how incompetent our blacks are.

anyone that gets out of Africa into America has to be TOP NOTCH quality.

>Reno, NV

I'm sorry, user. Grew up in Tahoe and the area is a literal shithole.

And yes educated African blacks hate niggers in America.

I was in an Uber for a longer trip with a Nigerian guy, all me and him did was complain about muslims together. It was fucking awesome. Maybe Nigeria is just based.

That's because our liberal school system keeps them dumb so that they keep voting democrat

Depends on what kind of immigrant. If they're a doctor or engineer or something useful, then yeah, but if they're some form of refugee, then no.

The problem with brain drain immigration is that one day we are going to be surrounded but really dumb shits. Oh wait that's pretty much already happened. We need to stop taking in the brains. Let them stay in their own country to improve it. We have enough of our own brains.

>by really dumb shits

he is just racist, like most people who have to be anywhere near american blacks.

How can you stand to live there? I spent a day in the Atlantis but left because there were hundreds of furries there who creeped me out, and spent the next two weeks at the Peppermill without leaving the hotel more than once (was gangs everywhere and didn't see a smile on any faces in town).

Wasted $20,000 on hotel bill because lolcompanycard

All black immigrants hate the nigs raised here.

Who hates niggers the most?

law abiding black folks

That's because niggers here are literally dumb as rocks and make up for it by being America's biggest douchebags

I think it is more the reverse. Theclefty school system seeks to keep them democrats so they atr taught that all their problems are because of muh racism and legacy of slavery so there is nothing you can do on your own your only hope is to organize as a community and vote democrat. So as a result they never learn to do things on their own so they become dumb and dependent.

Isn't intelligence mostly heritable/genetic? I mean, look at the IQ chart of the Pajeets in India, and compare with their income in the U.S. It's higher than whites.

Getting the best has always been good for us. Look at most Chinese immigrants - we get ones who are either rich or smart, while those in China are busy shitting in elevators and burning doggos alive.

>$20,000 on hotel bill
How?

Like I insinuated all roads lead back to our lefty school system.

>I mean, look at the IQ chart of the Pajeets in India, and compare with their income in the U.S. It's higher than whites.

That's reductionist, the PooInLoos that make it over here and manage to stay long enough to put roots down are generally very intelligent Brahmins. There are a lot of really dumb Indians.

everyone hates niggers

If they're subsaharan that's usually true, if they are Somalis, its not even a little bit true.

>Work in Reno, NV in Carson Tahoe Hospital system
>Work along side a Nigerian Immigrant Hematologist and Cardiologist
>has a good family whose daughter is going to UNR on a science scholarship

Why the stealth dox? Why not just post his fucking name and photo while your at it? God help me if I ever work with an asshole like you.

Reno/Tahoe is an /out/ paradise though, with the Yosemite Valley less than a day away if you somehow get bored of high alpine wilderness.

>>(((School system)))
(((Zimba))) and (((Coleman))) created the (((Common Core)))

Mostly food and drink plus the room. Alcohol gets expensive when it's somebody else's money paying for it and they tell you to have fun with it.

Also cigars + fines for smoking in non-smoking rooms, buying watches/luxury lighters in the gift shop, arcade game credits...

This is how things are supposed to work. I would be all for open borders if there weren't any gibs to be had

There are differences between the races, yes....and blacks have an average lower IQ....but there are outliers. If there was no system of gibs only the outliers would come and try hard to make it while all the others would wither on the vine. Unfortunately due to the fact we live in a welfare society the cream of the crop aren't attracted, but the cream of the crap are for free handouts

>Isn't intelligence mostly heritable/genetic?

Intelligence is only genetic. Take for example Newton. There was no indication he was going to amount to anything because his family lineage was nothing special. Farmers. Same with most every notable geniuses in history. Sometimes the genes just work out completely right.

The majority are dumb as shit. Look at the size of their ghettos. And most of the ones that supposedly are high IQ are information IQ high.

Anyway, my point about brain drain immigration is that the dumb shits are smart enough to follow the brains. That's the problem we are seeing now and why third worlders are bashing down the doors to get into the system we (the west) have created.

Ah I can see that. I've tried (read: failed) snowboarding there but I go in winter so most outdoors stuff is too cold for Californians like me.

Plus I gotta tip the valets more cause I know they're freezing too.

From Reno, NV here. American niggers are the worst niggers

snowboarding isn't difficult but it takes maybe 14 days to get good at it.

You get a sticker.

Why does Sup Forums has such a hardon for Nigeria and Ethiopia?

culture

African immigrants to the US are skilled workers with high IQs. They're the ones smart enough to realize that Africa will always be terrible

Not all of Sup Forums Just the government shill ones. They want to prove to everyone that every tax money (foreign aid) sent to these kind of countries is worth every penny to the plebs.

It's simply highly skilled immigrants seems like.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-

"Nigerian-Americans, for instance, have a median household income well above the American average, and above the average of many white and Asian groups, such as those of Dutch or Korean descent."