Google deep-sixes Jihad Watch

jihadwatch.org/2017/07/google-deep-sixes-jihad-watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gX6q2Ne89V0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jihadwatch is managed by a Jew and half of the time it's either misleading or outright fake

This is literally 1984

"Jihad Watch" always seemed kind of weird and cucky to me. It wasn't just an "anti-Islam" site; it was pro-war, hyper-neocon, etc.

White Boys Only Capable of "Deep" Sixing Y'all Ain't Know About Truly Deep Tenning Lmao

Antitrust is coming for you jewgle

Mudslime taqiyya artist detected.

JihadWatch.org is run by the very based Robert Spencer, a deacon in the Church.

Spencer, an expert on Islam, the Quran, the Hadith, Sharia law and Muhammad has been explaining in detail how Islam causes Muslims to wage jihad terror, and how Western governments should fight back against it.

Muslims know this, and everywhere they go online, they call him a Jew, in the hopes that Christians will ignore this amazingly brave and brilliant Counter-Jihad intellectual.

All based Sup Forumsacks read JihadWatch.org every day. Every day.

Lies lies and more lies. Jihad Watch was completely opposed to the politics of the neoconservatives. It opposed the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and opposes much of Western foreign policy today.

JW advocates for old school nationalism, Churchill style.

>Jews Jewying Jews
OY VEY!

I've been visiting the site since it began. It used to have two websites, jihad watch and dhimmi watch.
He's been right about everything. Muzzels are extraordinarily predictable.

its a mix of 1984 and Brave New World. Government starts mass censoring news that would harm their power while simultaneously giving the masses constant entertainment and cheap luxuries.

>All based Sup Forumsacks read JihadWatch.org every day. Every day.
eh that's un-necessary. There's no need to be angry and feel frustrated all the time.

(((old school nationalism, Churchill style.)))
OY VEY GOYIM! WE ARE N-N-NOT JEWS! I S-S-SWEAR!

Muslim taqiyya artist detected.

Last week: We're cracking down on Terror sites
>Does the opposite

>I've been visiting the site since it began. It used to have two websites, jihad watch and dhimmi watch.

Yup. Robert Spencer has been right all along, and predicted that the Iraq war would be a disaster.

OH MY GOD WHO THE FUCK CARES THEY ARE A PRIVATE COMPANY.
If you don't like it make your own search engine and get people to use it.

More Muslim taqiyya in evidence. All over Sup Forums, any Infidel that shows brains about Islam (i.e. reads Jihad Watch) gets called a Jew. It's a Muslim propaganda tactic.

>Kafir , don't visit it , it's fake news andmrun by Kikes ,and you don't like me do you?
>Muzzies jewing kafirs
Kek

Everyone who visited the site csn tell you're full of shit

Jihadeatch is one of the few anti-muzzie redpill refuges cataloguiging Muslim barbarism

Lies. Google is not exactly "private". It's a major source of information and gatekeeper for political expression. It has a responsibility to allow people to speak the truth, and with this censorship, it is being totalitarian.

WAAAH! EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS TAQQIYA! WATCH ME SHILL FOR (((CHURCHILL))) GOYIM!

Fuck off, nigger. And take your kosher, run of the mill (((counter jihadism))) back to the 00s where it belongs.

Even the way that you misspell 'taqiyya' as 'taqqiya' gives you away.

Sunnis intentionally mispell 'taqiyya' with double-Q and single-Y, as 'taqqiya'.

Their intention is that naive Infidels google it with the double-Q, single-Y, and then be led to articles that misleadingly claim that only Shias practice taqiyya, while in reality it is common to Sunnis as well.

Try being less obvious , Machmud Al Achmadi

We hate both muzzies and Kikes, you're both semites
So don't start with the muh joos bullcrap
Semites need to be glassed. All of them. You included desert pedo

unbeleivable

also, does everyone know yahoo censors Sup Forums, but leaves up hotwheels

(((Dresden style)))

It's the first thing that came up when I searched for it.

>this in-depth knowledge
I don't know who's jihading who.

oy vey!

It used to be the first thing when you searched for simply "jihad".
Now you get jihad apologist articles.

fuck off.
Are you the pedo from the Alefantis/Seth Rich thread? Double fuck off.

>deep-sixes

What?

Should we also take naps, shitbag? Kill yourself.

This is a shill, everybody.

>2017
>google 'jihad'
>first result: Buzzfeed - 17 reasons why jihad is actually really awesome....and it's beautiful

Fucking this.

I'm just mocking ancaps my man.

86'd

fpbp
stop falling for jewish tricks fellow nazis

>wahh my site isn't ranked #1 for a certain term
Cry more bitch nigga

God damn it with these fucking shills tonight ruining every thread

>fellow nazis
is this autism or max level bantz

What are Sup Forums approved search engines?

>if you spell/misspell a word like a white person would, you are a muslim because some reasons no one is going to understand besides muslims or jews who studdied muslims for their jewish tricks and deception, while no one here gives a shit how its spelled because you are all just sandniggers to us jews, sunnis, shias, al qaeda, arabs or turkroaches that need to get out
>t.jewish sandnigger

duckduckgo?

It's ok but just don't use search engines if you can. Bookmark your favorite websites don't give google any more clicks than you have to.

You don't get it

It propped up before when searching jihad, like every normie would do
Jewgle basically prevents from no on normies to be redpilled when searching about jihad

That's the whole point

T. Muslim sandnigger

You have to go back

JihadWatch is ran by and funded by Jews.
>Jihad Watch is a blog affiliated with the (((David Horowitz Freedom Center))), run by blogger (((Robert Spencer)))

hotwheels?

>Google is not exactly "private".
Yes they are. They are a company and they get to censor the results they want to. Who even uses Google in the current year anyway?

I fucking hate ancap posters, so much.

lol

>ITT

Jihad Watch SHOULD be #1 on Google search, as it is by far the best site on Islam and Jihad in the world.

Would it be possible to take down google? What would that entail?

More proof lolbergs are crypto-kikes

>decide to check
>it's still on page 1 and in the same position as it is on bing
Sounds like they just need to step up their SEO instead of pretending this is Google's fault

No one who calls Robert Spencer a Jew by ((()))ing his name is "deus vult". You are a Muslim.

>Robert Spencer (crypto) has given talks for the Canadian Jewish Defence League.
>Horowitz is an ex-Marxist who only cares about Israel.

>All based Sup Forumsacks read JihadWatch.org every day. Every day.

Thanks for the advice, Schlomo.

>Conformation Bias on a pixel flag
>What a fucking tool

Only just about everyone, unless you're chinese.

He's merchant-tier.

ixquick

lies. it does NOT appear on the front page.

^Muslim taqiyya artist detected

youtube.com/watch?v=gX6q2Ne89V0

Ok Sup Forums, what the fuck is going on?? People coming into a Robert Spencer thread and saying he is a Jew... WHAT? Every day, character assasinations on Sup Forums related personalities constantly calling them controlled opposition. One autistic ancap fuck spamming Rage threads trying to sell the message that 1488 is a jewish plot and civic nationalism is the answer. WTF. We are under some serious subversion right now.

Nothing wrong with supporting Israel, my Muslim enemy.

The creation of Israel is a historic victory for Europe and for Christendom. Now, Christians practice freely in Israel, with many churches and monasteries open and practicing.

It is a victory for the Crusades, while when the Arabs ruled Israel, they smashed the churches. Spencer is to be commended for is support of Israel.

An excellent speech.

>It is a victory for the Crusades
>Nothing wrong with supporting Israel

Pick one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres

Robert Spenzniechz-bausm-rosenberg-katz has disrespectful nipples in his blue shirt.

lol

>He thinks "Israel" is really "Jewish" & supports "Christianity"
>Typical Americuck
>Sad!

I fucking hate christcucks
The only good christian are the one's who aren't crypto-kikes who support >muh chosen people
You are signed into jewgle which probably plays into it. I never use google and it was on the top of page 2 for me. Also stop using google especially signed in.

I don't use Google I just went there to check this

That's fucked up that different people get different results, though. Especially for something like this

Ah but if you are a visitor to the site, then google will show it to you. Open an icognito tab and do the search. No Jihad Watch.

>shitty site doesn't even load without javascript
google did nothing wrong for once

You're right. Whether you are a Muslim or not is another issue. But too many JIDF shills here. And nu-pol is a shell of its former self.

JIDF Shill

sage

It customizes what you get to be more relevant based on your searches
The base settings make jihadwatch not on the front page which is the important thing

can confirm

He's a JIDF shill. That or a typical brain dead American who's has consumed too much Zionist indoctrination.

you're signed into google, you can see the icon in the top right
it tracks everything you search and everything watch on youtube

its not private you fucking ancap piece of shit faggot. the government owns a piece of it now, and therefore it is no longer a private fucking company.

bitching at people that give a shit product is part of the free market too you bloody brainlet

OYYY VEY

I'm signed into my Google account because I use YouTube. I don't use Google as my search engine

What other search engine do you use? Most of the non google search engines are just front ends so you can google anonymously but they still uses google for the results.

if you've searched or watch anything right wing on youtube it tracks it all and affects your search results still my dude

fuck off jew shill

Wonder who you are..?
Shitting up the threads with multiple IDs because you are so not a shill.
Post something based about Muhammad or fuck off.

I'm switching to bing.
Also dumped chrome and gone back to firefox using ublock origin.
Dropping all joogle products.
Even microsoft is better at this stage.

I switched to Bing. I think Microsoft is the lesser of two evils compared to Jewgle

No interest in search engines that aren't widely supported. They aren't practical for my job

Went quiet quick, look at the time stamps.
Muslims are using their hatred for the Jews to infiltrate the board and sound based.

None of you use the flag of your ethnicity, interesting.
As a liar or shill would.

>some neocon dogshit propaganda portal
Who gives a fuck?

Frankly, there's a dozen more important websites we should be shilling for, like Global Research, Veterans Today, The Saker, Sputnik News, Press TV, DC Clothesline, DailyKenn and Black Listed News, just to name a few off the top of my head.

>all these WTF LEAVE MUH MUSLIMS ALONE posts
fucking repulsive

Google is also mass banning YouTube channels with conservative opinions, and even those who have supported other channels with conservative outlooks.

This company is making its move. Be warned. If you're not using Duck Duck Go at this point you're a fool. Also be very wary of all those YouTube "celebrity" threads that get posted here. That's all information gathering.

Bump