What do you think she's up to right now?

What do you think she's up to right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F3F3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Making plans for her inevitable 2020 run for the office.

Diving deeper into her alcoholism.

probably just some all around nefarious cloak and dagger type shit as usual. Most successful villains ive ever heard of honestly

who?

I imagine her mental state is what people feel physically while drowning. I imagine her spending every waking moment being fucked up while trying to make sure she stays out of prison.

Blaming Russia.

Having a seizure

>tfw seizures are like a free vacation and only hillary gets to have them

worshiping Moloch a little harder

Obsessing over her loss. She ALREADY wrote a BOOK of excuses.

Trying to keep the Clinton Foundation gravy train viable.

spirit cooking

You're not a Real American if you don't want Hillary to have another go at it.

Vodka, Valium, and Vagina

Probably coughing.

up to no good

Oh I do.

183lbs

NO HATE
NO HOPE
WE DON'T WANT THOSE PRISM GLASSES

NO HATE
NO HOPE
WE DON'T WANT THOSE PRISM GLASSES

Confirmed by Kek.

from her basement

Does anyone have that pic of her sitting alone in a cafe on her phone? She had this amazingly defeated look on her face.

I heard she died last year and the one running around now is a clone. Anyone else hear that?

inside knowledge from Kek

praise kek

Fapping to daddy Donnie

Sucking whatever bit of soul Bill Clinton has remaining in his body.

She is awaiting a new vessel, she'll be back, but younger and stronger; just in a different form.

Don't really care. Hopefully picking out a retirement home for Bill and herself.

scheming for money and power, destroying evidence, drinking heavily

killing kittens

Drugs and hard liquor

Hookers and blow.

Carefully calculated her next move, either running for mayor of NY or puppet stringing her way to become VP of the next Democrat nominee for Pres (running a third time herself is out of the question)

WHY DONT YOU JUST POKEMON GO TO HELL!!

I'm already there.

Shitposting

Feasting on the remains of a dead, tortured child supplied by Podesta. Marathon sessions of white wine, lesbian loli and Valium. Spreading her black wings in her underground Soros cave to screech like a ring wraith, fly around amidst the flames and screaming naked children, dropping flesh eating beetles from above. Sinking lower into a sea of anger, depravity and contempt.

Drinking child blood

>She had a symbolic glass ceiling

probably trying to convince the DNC to run her again in 2020

Shitposting at town hall meetings

Going for long lonely walks in the woods, muttering to herself.

Meanwhile, Bill and Chelsea are trying to figure out some way to get cash flowing into the foundation again.

shitting her pants.

>Bill and Chelsea are trying to figure out some way to get cash flowing into the foundation again

That's going to be very hard since they've been politically neutered. They have nothing to offer in return except maybe a night with Chelsea.

Sadly trying to clean up as much of Trump's mess as she can to stave off America's fall.

"Why I Lost" wasn't written by her, it was a criticism of her arrogant and disconnected excuse for a campaign

Though I'm sure we'll soon enough see a book about le misogynist white males that concludes with a nice vague "women can do anything" self-fellation

It is hard, but they have to find a way to do it . Convincing the rich donors that "it's her turn" now applies to Chelsea, who will inevitably be the first female President, is about the only scam they have left.

They'll have to run Chelsea for something in 2018 to pull that one off.

>Trump in office only 6 months
>Hillary entire lifetime public service
>Blame Trump

Hillary isn't an idiot. Chelsea is.. and is as spoiled as Veruca Salt.

I'll be amazed if they try to prop up Chelsea. I know the croneyism and dynasties run deep but they're beyond insane if they think that's a better idea than running someone new

Literally who?

Oh yeah they are working on it. An easy simple seat in Chappaqua to get Chelsea's foot in the door.

archive.is/F3F3U

Why are you spelling "Hillary's dirty diapers" as "Trump's mess"?

>What do you think she's up to right now?
It's still early, so I'm guessing "conservatively."
>She's probably up to BAC .08% and going strong.

hfw Monica made him cum all over the Presidential towels
hfw Hillary made him pay for it every day since, and then gets herself bitch-slapped out of the White House
hfw he can still have any woman he wants, while his wife gets HUMA

>tl;dr: bad guy, but not a bad gig

Right now?
I'm gonna say she's shitting her adult diapers, emptying her colostomy, and/or just dumping one in her toilet.
Actually now that I've typed all that I'm gonna say she's washing her hands or still wiping

>Looking at financial statements
>Not looking good
>Need more $$$
>Call previous supporters
>They're not buying my bullshit
>They're about to hang up
>Insist Russia is the reason they lost their investment in my campaign (to provide future favors)
>They believe it (I tell myself that)
>Lay out 5-step plan to regain the presidency
>Get 6 figure commitment
>Not what I wanted, but it's a start
>I got this shit
>I'm HRC motherfucker
>Drink a fifth of bourbon
>Wake up in a strange place
>Donors pissed I failed them again
>Blame Russia
>Blame fidget spinners
>Blame Chelsea Hubbel
>Blame that lazy chestnut
>omfgwhatamidoingwithmylife

Drinking baby blood most likely

She might be trying to get help from Isis to help her cause harm to America because of how insane she is going after her defeat.

Faggot.

Drinking and waiting for a fresh pair of huggies

Baby blood transfusions.