Apologize

The Trump presidency is a dumpster fire. She would have done much better.

No I prefer it this way.

Liberals hate us, so I'm more than happy to watch Trump burn their reality to the ground.

Deleting 30,000 emails when you get a subpoena. No big deal.

Holy fuck, I've not been on cuckchan in a while now and it's just this thread one after another constantly. I don't care if someone is trolling or not why do you want to post this all the time?

So sorry Hildawg, you would have brought a swift end to white people and western society. Trump is slowing that eventuality. Like slowing a crippling poison that is inevitably fatal, it only makes the painful process last longer.

>libcucks still being petulant over emails

saged

it never ceases to amaze me the mental illness that is the "ideology" of the "left"

remember to sage (not saying i did)

>apologize

No. Eat shit. Trump lighting the press on fire and sending Gorsuch to the SC is well worth my vote and support, even if he accomplishes nothing else. Kill yourself, faggot.

That's why she was the wrong choice. America needs to fall.

She can't stand in 80F weather without fainting which would have made the US look pitiful while Trump makes the US look amusing and dangerously unpredictable. I prefer Trump to be quite honest, family.

greatfilename/10

>but hey, I just deleted stuff under investigation

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

>dumpster fire

Clinton is a literal apologist for multiple rapists.

It would be the same. America is ruled by the nuclear debt lords of Wall St. They ordered a new war and bigger prices.

The funny part is beginning. Point blank threats to use the "Pravda" house press to intimidate. Lets see whats next. I'm thinking like...lots of "accidents".

Hillary, no matter how many times you post this, it's not going to change things. It's just going to make you look more and more pathetic and in denial. If you just can't cope with your recent loss, SEEK MEDICAL HELP.

You've had your good days, but they're behind you now and you'll just have to accept this.

-t. A concerned citizen

they think it's the reason she lost

Treason, no biggy, Hilldawg.

Illegal vote are not votes. You utter faggot.

>they think it's the reason she lost
Corruption isn't an issue?

It had more to do with the political pendulum effect, Marxists condemning all White men as an oppressive class, the fact that Bill looks like the walking dead and Hillary can't stand in the sunlight without looking weird as fuck before proceeding to faint from the mild heat.

The lying cunt. Blames Russia & fucking 'Macedonian hackers' for her loss.
Just look at all the shit that's come out because of Wikileaks, and now Project Veritas.

>Nuclear war with Russia is much better than exposing how retarded (((The Media))) is

>over SIX MILLION
Where have I seen such number inflation before?

They really pay you for lame posts like this one?

Wait is she still alive I thought she died

Watching the Libtards go into a full mental break down over trump winning was amazing.

I luled so much.

Watching Jewbook fill up with there tears and cries of pain...

I'm sorry you can't get comedy gold like that any more.

Yes we would have had nuclear war by now. God dammit Trump step up your game!

jesus

But hey, muh treason...

If it's raining liberal tears then it's a success to me.

Well... truth be told, so much for the wall and deportations. The only thing that changed is Trump and his family getting richer at the expense of the state (Saudi/coal industry favors and marketing opportunities).

So much for trade tariffs as well (he also buys in Asia anyway).

Ugh. This liberal faggot shit again. That is the only thing the left can ever do is complain. They can't work, they can't think for themselves (mostly because they are mentally retarded). All they can do is throw childish temper tantrums all day and every day.

I'm glad they post on Sup Forums from time to time because they just prove all of us right about how much of an embarrassment libtards are to humanity.

Trump could start the nuclear end of the world + kill us all and I'd still believe it'd be better than a Shillary timeline.

The workers genuinely thought Trump was on their side.

>tfw your campaign was too smart to beat drumpf

>When your such a fucking loser that you get rejected by DC TWICE

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

too bad he isn't

I hate Trump, but I'm tickled she lost. Hear me out. She's far too status quo and would continue the same failed policies of the last 3 decades. Russia would perfect their propaganda as people would continue to write it off as a conspiracy theory. A GOP congress would just throw fits and refuse to operate, as under Obama, but with endless investigations as well. More fodder for the propaganda.

Instead we get to watch flail about, hamstrung by his own ineptitude and his party's leadership lobotomy carried out by the tea party. It's been six months of daily scandal and a congress that's done about as much for Trump as they did for Obama. Nothing is passing as the GOP now contemplate loyalty to the orange king or mass political suicide that could destroy them for a generation.

>Muslim ban in effect
>Dumpster fire

This is the most based thing a western country has done in ages.

>She would have done much better.

She would've destroyed the country by bailing out every retarded sanctuary dem state.

what shitstorm

No one is.

The only difference between them is that Hillary was honest about being a globalist.

I'll take Trump because at least he pisses off regressives.