So if niggers are supposedly the inferior race, why do they dominate pretty much every sport on the planet?

So if niggers are supposedly the inferior race, why do they dominate pretty much every sport on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/
youtu.be/SKRma7PDW10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't lmao

Uhh, yes they do, lmao.

Except ice hockey.

He means every American sport. The only sports that matter.

They're mediocre at best at soccer

>He means every American sport. The only sports that matter.

You're showing your inferiority, go look at belt holders for the UFC, arguably the most combative alpha sport. Also look at world record cocks. An 11 year old is your new hero, but you'll still dress like Lil' Wayne

they don't dominate wrestling or fighting sports, they don't dominate weightlifting sports, they don't dominate any water sports, nor archery, biking, air or driving sports, and no, they also don't dominate icefight.

They've pretty much just got running, niggerball, and handegg.

Soon. Soon our manlet is going to ruin your manlet and the meme that blacks can actually fight and aren't simply pack animals that prey on the weak will end.

Why are racing horses so fast?
Because we take two really fast ones and fuck em together.

Why are niggers so strong?
Back in the day we killed the weak ones and fucked the strong ones together to they can lift more.

Lern2breed

American niggers were selected for extensive labor. African countries teams get BTFO everywhere.
Ameriniggers are the ubermensch of the nigger race.

What is pretty much every sport on the planet for you? Basketball and 100m running?

And the only good black basketbasll players are USA players because they are "overclocked"

Except baseball, hockey, and they can't be quarterbacks in football, the most important and difficult position

They don't. They dominate a very few shit sports.

Because we live in an age of intellect, not running around the African plains for food. They have lower IQ. We invent weapons that could kill 100 of their physically superior people at a time.

>pretty much every sport

by this do you mean american football, basketball, and sprinting?

>why do the niggers dance so well for entertainment
think about what you're saying

>Lift more

Give me a name of a black person who's held a significant weightlifting record for a long period of time

Commerce isn't a sport.

As well at powerlifting, swimming, in baseball they're not mediocre but there aren't a lot of black baseball players, and some other dudes will sure put more examples

except swimming, let's not forget that.
or skiing/snow boarding.
oh and the current heavyweight champion is russian btw.
pretty sure the mens olympic medalists in gymnastics were japanese, ukranian, and european.
most all of the world's strongest men winners are polish/german.

shooting sports also all whitey's/koreans

that basically leaves track and field to the black dudes, so congrats on that.

I guess we shouldn't forget that many of the dominant offensive linemen in football are white dudes as well. Greatest linebacker of all time Brian Urlacher was, let me check, oh yeah a white dude. Greatest quarter backs? Oh yeah also all white guys...hmmm

But sure, basketball probably does constitute every sport on the planet you know of so keep feeling good about it buddy.

>he thinks there was some sort of slavery eugenics going on, outside of regular natural selection where the weakest ones just keeled over

This

Add skateboarding, e sports, and any kind of motor sport to the long list of sports niggers do not dominate.

Add rugby as well.

>Urlacher
>best of all time
I'm a bears fan but no, it's Butkis who is also white

They have good slave and entertainment equity.

That's really about the only equity they contribute to this world. It's like the times of old when people would fight feral animals and bet on them, now they use niggers in sports.

They are inferior, look at the fight promoters, sponsors, owners of the arena, owners of the fighters... All superior beings making nogs duke it out for their profit and entertainment.

If anything this should be an argument for why blacks are inferior, not superior.

The only reason they have good athletic ability is because they were bred like animals to have strong physical characteristics to do things for whites.

>what is swimming
Also, you could ask the same question "since gorillas can lift 4 times as much weight, that makes them 4 times as superior right???????????"

oh so lets just start putting literal gorillas in the ring and then by your logic we should all just worship an ape

no thanks

I imagine any race would do well in physical activities if multiple generations of ancestors did the same, weak nigger genetics didn't survive slavery. They were bred out of existence at the time. Now we got a bunch of super negroes out here with no cotton to pick so they learn to bounce a ball.

if pitbulls are the inferior dog, why are they the best at maiming and killing?

being good at athletics is something any trained chimp can do. sports are retard tier show of abilities. DURR HURR, NIGGERS CAN CATCH AND THROW BALL THE BEST!!!!

have a nigger write a wonderful classical piece, or invent something of use other than peanut butter, or solve some physics mystery and get back to me.

American Negros were bred for strength for over 150 years. then we just allowed these ferall, strong, and low IQ individuals to "integrate" into our society

And swimming, cycling, marathon, triathlon, rowing, olympic shooting, clay pigeon shooting, bow shooting, volleyball, judo, karate taekwondo, weightlifting, javeling, discus throw, soccer, handball, tennis, badminton, ski, motor racing (any kind), chess...

>why do niggers rape my boipussy
>sips cum

>"since gorillas can lift 4 times as much weight, that makes them 4 times as superior right???????????"

kek

Friend as much as I respect that you'd say it's Butkis, who is without a doubt one of the meanest sonsofbitches who ever wore skin, Urlacher was the stronger athlete. But let us agree to disagree and most definitely confirm it's one of these two men.

>by your logic we should all just worship an ape
Way ahead of you

I'msure their physical strength has allowed them to build some nice mud huts. Too bad white people and our tools dominate in the long run.

oh hey it's that thread again
SAGE

Because sports ultimately do no matter. Horses and dogs are also used for sport. No one is claiming that they are superior in any way other than the physical.

Blacks in basketball, except in USA team are useless.

Then why is the most successful Olympian of all time white?

>sport
>grown men playing with balls
These are boys among us men

>yfw people say Ray Lewis is better than Urlacher

It's all about fast and slow twitch muscle fibers. Most sports rely on quick acceleration and explosive movements. West African blacks typically have more proportionally more fast twitch fiber and less slow twitch fiber than other races and ethnicities.

oh he delivered all right

inflated a great Big Fat Beautiful nigger bubble with the stock market

liberals can worship that when it crashes

Not even peanut butter, Mayans invented that

That's not fair, swimming shouldn't be allowed in the Olympics. It's racist.

Sauce. Now faggot.

>he doesnt know niggers are learning how to swim

>peanut butter
>placing peanuts in mouth then chewing
When will this meme end?

Africans are best adapted for day-to-day living in the African climate. They have long legs, dense bones, short torsos, and they are very slim with low fat (and eat very little fat in their traditional diet, which is recommended to African-Americans over the American diet). This makes them very good sprinters. They also have high melanin to protect their skin from the sun as it is easier to get vitamin D with more sunlight.

Africa barely experiences a winter compared to Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, so its people do not need as much long term preparation. Their lives are not as affected by annual weather changes. Meanwhile, in other climates, winter is rough and the people must plan ahead of time to make sure they have food and shelter for the long winter. Europeans eat much more fat than Africans and their bodies are meant to fluctuate in weight throughout the year as it is advantageous for Europeans to have fat for the winter. This drive to build shelter is likely a factor in the higher IQ present in Indo-European and Asian gene pools, it takes more intelligence and creativity to survive in areas with harsh winters.

Ever see 2 niggers have a spelling contest?

>posts nog with light skin, obviously white genes
I'd like to see the niggiest swim

Tyson Fury is literally the GOAT and was sabotaged by jews

indeed, it's a pretty good laugh. Kind of like a barometer for stupid or at least ignorance. As much as I like what Double Homicide did on the field, he was no Urlacher.

Because they havent evolved as much as a white man and are still practically chimps. We have super brains and they need to rely on physical strength and aggression to survive.

Genetic similarity with apes.

History has proven people don't need to be ham-fisted idiots to win fights, intelligence is a much better trait than strength.

>see: colonisation

>Africans are best adapted for day-to-day living in the African climate
>africa full of dying Africans that need western aid
When will the Africans are good at being africans meme end?

white bois cant compete

hockey, baseball, any winter sport, every field sport, swimming, all shooting sports, weightlifting, all motor sports, and chess are not dominated by negroes. really, negroes don't dominate much at all. Pretty much all they have are Americuck sports like Handegg and Basketball

They were doing fine before colonialism fucked them over and led to overpopulation, disease, and poverty.

Because mostly it's only for college, in Boxing it's dominated by Ukrainians and Russians now tho
Like seriously why do you think there's so many black football players, they're fucking meatheads to get bones broken for the team.
Unless you're playing sports to be athletically minded and peak so you can experience what it's like to be 100% at your physical peak.
But niggers don't do that it's for money and hood bitches

They're -on average- physically superior to whites.
They've -on average- 1 SD lower IQ than whites.

Those 2 are not contradictory

>colonialism lead to overpopulation
So you're telling me, colonialism improved their conditions?

It allowed a larger population to be supported, which is a bad thing.

>They're -on average- physically superior to whites
When will this fucking meme end?
Have you ever been to a region where whites are impoverished? Whites are the strongest people on earth.

Sexist also

>it allowed
What allowed? you raging cock addict.I want you to say it.

I'd say the only real sport that matters in the end is warfare and there is little doubt who are the top athletes

mma and boxing is dominated by whites

>it allowed
What allowed? you raging cock addict.I want you to say it

strongman and powerlifting are also dominated by whites and slavs

This.

This.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/

So if oxen are supposedly the inferior species, why do they dominate pretty much every plow on the planet?

>niggest sport
>white man dominated

stay wellfared Jamal

Man, that would make a great cover for an NES game.

Holy shit this is retarded. I just got finish posting about impoverished whites and slavs being strong as fuck.
What your study did, was take poor nigroes that do manual labor and walk to every destination and wealthy whites that are sedentary and compare their bone density.

youtu.be/SKRma7PDW10

I've got a better one though

Border collies are smarter than pit bulls, they'll still get their throat ripped out by one

Leopard also runs faster then white man. Does that make it more human? Also blacks don't dominate in MMA where you actually fight and use brains.
Footbal world cup winner = Germany and it played with all white players

they don't!? lol/

in basketball, the jew owners and commissioners began to discriminate against whites. now you have an entire generation of blax that think it's their entitlement and the coach is racist if he doesn't let the black kid on the team. besides the nugga has cool shoes and music yo! it's all jewish bs to pay money to nigs and displace whites.

While their individual performances in rugby are great, it's been thoroughly proven you can't have a whole team of them, you need some whiteys for tactics and strategy

IF NIGGERS ARE SO SUPERIOR EXPLAIN AFRICA U FUCKING SHILL

also the top 100 strongest people on earth are FUKIN WHIT MAL

user has a point. There were breeding colonies in the upper South for making better slaves. Why would places like Delaware and Maryland keep slavery when they didn't have the labor intensive agriculture systems which made slavery seem economically viable?

I would watch that

World strongman championship.

This. In US football, the quarterbacks are white

Olympic medals. Guys someone help me find some African nation on the list

>why do they dominate pretty much every sport
What about chess?

This, you have to understand that nearly everything we perceive as reality from every piece of media has been engineered to instill an inferiority complex into whites to turn them away from strong white role models and make them easy to dominate cucks

>Blacks are masterrac-

>So if niggers are supposedly the inferior race, why do they dominate pretty much every sport on the planet?
Niggers don't dominate most sports. World's strongest man, swimming, baseball, diving, hockey, gymnastics, skating, volleyball, shooting, polo, golf, skydiving, rodeo, chess, wrestling, skiing, and so on are all dominated by white men.

Sorry nigger, not only are you far less intelligent than we are, but you're also less athletic. Also, don't tell anyone, but your dicks really are smaller than ours. Life just sucks, doesn't it.

Jerome boeteng is not white