Dear "race realists"

Dear "race realists"

Correlation is not causation. Just because black people are poorer than whites; does not mean that the cause of their poverty is a deficit in black people. It could equally be prejudice and culture; IE. NOTHING INNATE OR CAUSAL.

Correlation is not causation.

Dare I say it:

>Sup Forums BTFO'd

u is defeat pol.

Dear faggot OP:

No, it doesn't. However, the massive amount of evidence showing blacks are one whole standard deviation below the average white IQ, and that IQ is a fundamental determinent in economic success, means that you have a very steep hill to climb to provide an alternative explanation that both fits the evidence and doesn't imply a fundamental deficiency in niggers.

Evidence is still evidence.

This thread is now a race redpill thread.

stop posting in a bait thread

And crime? Who's forcing niggers to commit so much crime?

Fuck off half of a country.

This is a race redpill thread.

While I do believe there's a biological dimension, Sup Forums does tend to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Don't try to argue with the lower end of our bell curve.

Focus on small government. It's what black and white people alike need.

>when the flag matches the post

Based Dixie bro keep 'em comin'

Yeah we get it. You're cherry picking whether or not facts exist to make your argument valid. I'm sure someone's already posted IQ statistics so your argument is invalid. Don't forget to sage

Spics and chinks are actually more likely to see whites as smarter than blacks, than whites are.

Small government will leave us defenseless against the horde. We need to organize a white-only autocracy with white death squats to purge the shitskins. Small government only works in societies that are already 90+% white and 100% Jew free.

>Correlation is not causation. Just because black people are poorer than whites; does not mean that the cause of their poverty is a deficit in black people.
Dear nigger, you clearly don't understand anything about inference and statistical trends. Every bit of knowledge known to humanity is ultimately from statistical inference.

You need to accept the reality that your race is intellectually inferior and criminally inclined.

What it with Jews and Blacks? Did they drink their own kool-aid?

>Just because black people are poorer than whites; does not mean that the cause of their poverty is a deficit in black people. It could equally be prejudice and culture
nah it's a combination of a lot of things, mainly the family structure, but those flaws also have to start somewhere.

Hopefully you also deny that Asians are smarter than the other races because it's the same fucking data set

Go to Africa. Hardly any whites. Become the kang you were meant to.

Blacks definitely do. It's amazing how many of them believe the we wuz kangs and whites is ebil bullshit.

I'm skeptical of jews, could be they believe it, could be they just don't admit it in public. Pretty sure a goy was doing the survey, so it would mean no trust.

Got a great one for you, user. I found this gem the other day

A small government has no welfare or benefits to attract "the horde." It lacks the power to enforce its values, but depending on what those values are, it may be a good thing. In the absence of government, the communities on the ground choose their own destiny.

A big government is a double edged sword. The Weimar's bureaucratic machinations were used by the Nazis, and the Nazis' bureaucratic machinations were used by the liberal government that's been in place since.

That is a really good one, saved, thanks.

>13% of population 60% of ALL crime
>literally every black majority community in the WORLD is a rapey murderous shithole, communities that are 100 miles in every direction from any white is a shithole, THEY ARE THE CAUSE