Is Sup Forums in favor of White Sharia?

Is Sup Forums in favor of White Sharia?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/what-is-white-sharia-and-what-choices-do-i-have-in-accepting-it-or-not/
youtube.com/watch?v=oENNXfenNH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, remove kebab

Hey isn't that guy to the right Maskatta man? Was he actually working for bane in the intro?

can't be worse than white liberal tranny tyranny. let's do this.

No, not Kebab Sharia with White People. White Sharia.

dailystormer.com/what-is-white-sharia-and-what-choices-do-i-have-in-accepting-it-or-not/

no, we believe in traditionalism. Using the term "sharia" in any context is terrible because it automatically assumes muslim ways are superior, and to assume that or believe that is degenerative.

Why is it always gingers?

Exactly this.

>borrowing terminology from sand people

Just call yourself a traditionalist, fascist, NatSoc etc

everyone knows what you stand for straight away and there's no need to associate yourself with hardline islamists like some kind of pathetic cuckold who identifies with people of other colours and cultures

Yes. Only beta males treat women like princesses and they get cucked by Tyrone for their effort.

>No, not Kebab Islamic Law with White People. White Islamic Law.

Yes. It needs a different name though.

i don't want it, but women would literally whine and then get in line. it is possible.

"White Sharia" came from the PUA scene. Basically they want to act like a degenerate manwhore, but then get a pure waifu they can rape and beat and do what they want to.

White Sharia and Vandal Nationalism now. Fix the flamethrower bayonets goys

What's wrong with that?

So yeah it's degenerate trash from the untermensch of our race. Wonderful.

To all you fucking retards. How do you think normies will react to those words?

>borrowing sand people concept as though its based

This smells like jewish divide and conquer initiative to me.

Take those flags off. I bet you're israel behind there.

WHITE SHARIA NAO!

Because if you want white Islamic law, shouldn't you also take on board the parts of Islamic law that forbid music and alcohol?

We need it to do away with the Justice system anyways and live by our own laws. Nothing worse than getting judged by a Jew.

I mean I'm not opposed to that. I think we should just create our own thing but the gsst of it is a radical, far right authoritarian set of laws that would allow whites to dominate society.

These 'memes' look wrong somehow. They're trying too hard. Really gets you thinking my dudes. I bet these were designed by committee and this is some research project to see if a leftist think tank can get alt right to endorse sharia.

None of the people I replied to in my previous post have disavowed btw. BEWARE OF PSYOPS Sup Forums. THE LEFT WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE WHITE MOVEMENTS LOOK BAD.

>White Sharia

Call it return to tradional European families values or virtually anything else. Europe didn't fight Lepanto, Tours or Vienna to introduce Sharia.

Yeah they make me think of CTR quite a bit. Not quite Hillary Pepe levels but just so... soulless.

Yeah exactly this, thanks for helping me think I'm not completely schizo. They just have no flair, no spark that makes me think someone who actually cares about them made them. Hence why I said made by committee.

Also, people often use those meme flags to conveniently disguise their actual flag. Guess which country we hardly see posts from anymore... a certain blue and white starred flag. But lots of nazi flags false flagging in various ways.

Gets your neurons firing that's for sure.

The left is for sand nigger sharia tho. We need something to deal with the woman problem and we want to live under our own fucking laws.

>worship kek
Ok, back to plebbit faggot.

He came from here idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=oENNXfenNH0

I think it's part coordinated effort and part edgy idiots.

That's not the reason, "worshipping kek" is something that kekistani redditors say.

You're a fucking idiot if you think the problem is women rather than the culture that endorses their stupid behaviour.

Men do equally stupid shit, most of antifa is male members you fucking idiota. Sanders, male. Soros, male. Obama, male. Prime minister of Sweden ruining its ethnic makeup, male. Tony Blair, male. Macron, male. Countless other examples. Many of the aboves cabinet members were male.

We have a leftist problem, a jewish problem, and a nonwhite problem. There is no problem with the entirety of women, that requires that they be oppressed in barbaric sand people fashion.

Are you white, or are you a sand man? Pick.

(Post is satire and should not be construed as serious opinion.)

yeah we'll be lucky if we can even get our women to clean their rooms or pick the hair out of the drain.

Well obviously Marxists and subversisves need to be dealt to alleviate the worst excesses with but we're not going to return to the 18th century gender roles without a corresponding reduction in living standards. East Asia has some of the same problems, not a lot of Israelites there.

nope, just a nameless burger.

If you can't convince a woman to do that shit, you are a pathetic weak willed male.

>needing to grovel to sand person philosophy because you're so autistic you can't tell a girl to clean up after herself

literally kys

White Sharia means White Islam. White Islam is Islam. Islam is cancer.

You mean traditionalism?

thanks for the kind words and constructive criticism.

Nah that comes from here too. Look it could have turned out better but at least they're out fighting and they're better than this. Plus we're not done with it. They're out there shilling for our Ethnostate, they just don't know any better.

No souls.

Shut up beta male. They'll be fine in the kitchen.

Women wouldn't be out on the whore if there wasn't men out there facilitating it.

This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard

Damn, dude! Why are white women so messy?

Its Russias fault

the retarded memes of the present are tomorrow's reality. remember that.

It's a first world problem. Japs ain't actively trying to replace their native population tho so it's not a big deal.

i made my girlfriend snake the drain since she refused to clean that fucking hair out. she started doing it then. sometimes to teach women you have to make them pay the consequences and dont be captain save a hoe

It sounds to me like that meme with the guy who is obviously a shill with a mask on saying "hello fellow white people, I know we Kaffir hate Muslims but..."

This, it sounds like edgy bullshit to me.

No, I identify as an egalitarian, traditional gender role conformist.

Yeah lets just let our women walk all over us. It's been working out great. Sorry for being too edgy cuck. Gotta protect them Aryan Queens,

Stop associating Bane with sand-niggerdom.

The Marxist problem is the source of the "woman problem". There's no inherent problem with women besides being more vulnerable to subversion by groups like the Marxist due to their exploitable overabundance of empathy and tendency to disregard critical thinking when that empathy is appealed to. Remove the subversive elements and women will sort themselves out in time.

>being so fucking retarded you have to steal barbaric sand nigger philosophy
Kill yourself

It's men's fault for becoming weak in the first place, as women follow men's lead.

Western-Christian values or nothing, nigger.

I really like to say this meme is an attempt to proselytize whites with Islamic ideals even though the people who came up with it repeatedly specify that it is just an ironic version of "the patriarchy" and puritanical diet restrictions do not apply.

They're stupid and don't deserve rights. If you haven't noticed the lefts filled with screeching cat ladies. Can't blame men for that. They want niggers here cuz they're nigger lovers.

no, sharia of any flavor is for subhumans