!!"I WAS RECRUITED TO COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIANS"!!

What does Sup Forums think of this?
How long until it's retracted?
>businessinsider.com/russia-trump-campaign-collusion-matt-tait-peter-smith-2017-7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JcaHT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the archive archive.is/JcaHT

Their quote in the title is present nowhere in the article. They just made it up as b8.

Jesus fucking christ, they're still grasping at straws.

>Some guy who seems connected to Trump campaign hires cyber security expert (CSE)
>CSE is told to find the 33,000 deleted Hillary e-mails
>CSE goes on the deepweb to hunt
>CSE is offered the Hillary e-mails by some random guy on deepweb (probably just some scammer on a market)
>CSE tells his contact that the seller MIGHT be Russian
>His contact didn't care. He wanted the e-mails
>CSE doesn't want to do it

Yes, that's fucking it. I thought Businessinsider was supposed to be a reliable fucking news outlet.

Peter Smith is now DEAD. He died before this story was made public and the reporter claims the interview was 10 days before he died. So, think about it, he can say whatever he wants to say and there is no way to prove the lies. Convenient that????? BTW-thousands of people were hunting for Hillary's 30,000 missing or destroyed emails from 2015 when the FBI reported them missing. Nothing nefarious about wanting to find them. Especially if they involved National Security and Flynn was going to be in charge of National Security. The FBI should have been looking for them. Oh wait-the FBI HELPED hide them?

and still... the real hacker is never mentioned.

I wonder why?

Business Insider is literally worse than the WSJ and CNN combined.

This isn't about the DNC or Podesta e-mails. This is about the e-mails on Hillary's private server that were deleted.

But it's still fucking bullshit. Even less substance than their previous Russia bullshit.

God bless this bot

God bless you, sir.

>the Journal could not verify whether Flynn knew what Smith was doing, or if he knew him at all.
>this thing we don't even know happened or not
Jesus christ.

fake news

Read the ending. Even if both Flynn and Trump had known Smith, it wouldn't matter.

>"This guy on the deepweb offering to sell me the 33k Clinton e-mails MIGHT be a Russian. Do you still want me to try to get them?"
>"Yes"

literally clickbait

Those are the sneaky tricks and half-truths MSM uses. At least with alternative media you can see if it is batshit insane or misleading pretty much off the bat. With their stuff it is more subtle and more devious.

>I thought Businessinsider was supposed to be a reliable fucking news outlet.

The internet's destruction of hard copy and the accompanying lucrative ads have reduced all news outllets to a desperate lust for clicks and eyeballs. It's a downward spiral that is accelerating and it's not going to end well.

DRUMPFBBBBBBBBBFFFFTTTTTPPPPPPPP

TRUMP KILLED PETER SMITH TO COVER HIS TRACKS. TRUMP BODY COUNT CHECK EM.

the funniest part

>The second, published on Friday, described how Smith listed top Trump advisers Kellyanne Conway, Steve Bannon, and Sam Clovis as part of a group he had formed to conduct opposition research on Clinton — research that involved asking hackers, Russian or not, whether they had her missing emails.

I think Flynn and Manafort are fucked for sure. Maybe Bannon and Conway are screwed too, and Trump will get away with it as long as he wasn't involved or says he was oblivious.

Why would Trump kill the one guy who could debunk this weak hit piece?

Why is talking to 'the Russians' such a big deal?

I mean half the personnel floating around the US government don't merely collude with Israelis... they literally ARE Israelis !

You chat with a Russian and suddenly you have 'colluded' Why wouldn't you talk with the Russians... you'd be negligent if you didn't.

I hope this whole thing explodes spectacularly in the DNCs face.

That could still pertain to SR. The emails discussing the hacks are faked. it wouldn't surprise me that they got all this shit in a few hacks of the DNC.. which Clinton, Sanders and Podesta used.

>ngpvan logs

Oh boy, looks like all of frumfbfs team are BTFO. going to jail tomorrow, huh k-ronn?

Why are they fucked for researching a corrupt politician?

It's not a big deal. None of this is a big deal. The true big deal is that the DNC wasn't hacked and 5 million illegal aliens voted in each if the previous 5 elections.

Guess I didn't know that. Never really encountered them much.

So basically it all looks like unprovable BS