Percentage of Country's Population Who Thinks U.S. Military Would Defend Them

Damn Australia wtf

What a bunch of cucks

Might have something to do will all of those treaties and alliances and all the bases the US has here

Australia shares all of its military bases with the United States, so an attack on Australia is an indirect attack on the US.

I'm surprised it's even that high in China. Who the hell there hasn't realized the two are massive rivals?

>not knowing that Aussies are MNNA
also, at least the Pakis know what's up

>under half of Taiwan believes we wont defend them.
Defending the ROC has been one of the most consistent US policies. I dont know why they'd think that when we have Trump

Uyghers and Tibetans maybe? Remember 10-15 years ago when the free tibet movement was big? (or are you underaged/new?)

>dying for the austrailans

Americans want to defend the only civilized country south of the equator

Australians are the best guys to drink with
Not that I would, but if I had to I'd rather die for them than the Jews

educate yourself, you thin-skinned negroid, or keep sucking jew dick

seeing all the US troops here and secret US bases like pine gap im fairly sure you guys would defend us.

I like the %30 that is like "don't know"

>China
Why the fuck are they on the list?
They went ape when Taiwan phoned America that one time

Aussie's gave Americans the great tradition of collecting trophies from dead gooks so we are eternally grateful to them for teaching us that mercy is for the weak.

Def.

fight my emu war, yank

>Hong Kong 13%

Not anymore laddies, not anymore!

china lite?

If there were a table displaying how much the US wants to defend another country, I'm pretty sure the numbers would be the same. And if AUS threw a party, invited everyone they knew, they would see the greatest gift would be from me and the card attached would say, "thank you for being my mate."

That's a little gay

u mad?

they're obliged to since we signed a mutual defence treaty in 1951