I am so fucking tired of these sub human, foreskin eatin, interbreed motherfuckers, taking over whole neighborhoods...

I am so fucking tired of these sub human, foreskin eatin, interbreed motherfuckers, taking over whole neighborhoods. They are far worse than any other ethnic group. I would much rather lose my job to a fucking wet back, than to let them take over my neighborhood.

Why isn't anyone worried about the handouts and freedoms that the government gives them?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishorangeny.org/jewish-life/wao-weekly-e-blast-news-articles/in-rockland-county-non-orthodox-try-to-create-alternat
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yz2QR4oqqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AGREE
WE NEED AN INQUISITION

Why do so many American roads look third-world tier?

When will the real inbred retarded subhumans finally be purged, both from imageboards and from the world?

> Why isn't anyone worried about the handouts and freedoms that the government gives them?
Because they're strictly limited to a handful of places like NYC that are already diversity-bombed and they don't cause many problems.

> Yin-Yang tattoo

Holy shit, that's in America?

Say what you will about California, but at least we don't have that shit here.

They do have a good racket going - shit out as many kids as possible, collect the welfare gibs, and kick back and read the 'ol Torah all day.

What a shithole. When will the US stop pretending to be first world?

Winter is a bitch and the people who build that road 50 years ago didn't give a shit

>not having them shot already
what's wrong with you OP?

Yeah in my state theres lots of road replacements going on

They don't pay any taxes either, the husbands are all Rabbis. Recently a bunch of Jews near me arrested for fraud collecting gibs

Most are illiterate as well.

Ashkenazi Jews are white

It must suck to dress like that when it's 90 degrees out. Even the arabs know enough to put on a white sheet instead of heat magnet black.

I can remember being told when I got my license not to drive thru New Square on a Saturday. The fuckers would stone your car because you weren't observing the sabbath. They're really a horrible bunch of inbred kikes.

Fuck that. And Fuck them too. Throw Molotov cocktails while blasting the proclamation to the German nation. May be they can understand the hatred through Hitler's words, because they can't even fucking understand english. New square and Monsey need to fucking cleansed.

>I am so fucking tired
You're merely terrified, fgt pls

Why are gods chosen people roaming your streets like they are searching for victims to blood magic?

>tfw you will never be part of a brotherhood and feel solidarity

fuck i thought they were amish or some shit when i saw the thumbnail

I'll be your brother

Wow, searching that picture got me to this article:

jewishorangeny.org/jewish-life/wao-weekly-e-blast-news-articles/in-rockland-county-non-orthodox-try-to-create-alternat

>"In 2005, a turning point arrived in East Ramapo when Orthodox members became the majority on the local school board even though they send their children to yeshivas. The haredi-controlled board made drastic cuts to school budgets as the Great Recession set in. Parents were outraged as school sports, drama, music and arts programs were cut. Two public school buildings were sold to yeshivas, one at a cut-rate price that was later annulled by the state education commissioner. And the board replaced its longtime attorney with a more expensive law firm that had a history of protecting Orthodox private-school interests in another New York district, on Long Island."

HOLY SHIT, those kike subhuman scum took over the public school board, despite not even sending their kids to public school, then stole all the money from the goyim's children. Fucking evil garbage, I see why Hilter gassed these pieces of shit.

>first world
They are. Humans have the ''rule of the cannoneers'' since the dawn of times. Those who have the guns have the glory. USA is #1 in military, so they are the summit of 1st world.

Nice find, son. The kikes are masters in 'Hostile Takeovers' too.

>subtle live near monsey post

what's wrong with Nazi-Taoist beliefs?

We have a lot of them in Brooklyn, NY. They take over whole neighborhoods, but they aren't violent/loud/obnoxious so they're cool with me. Be thankful they're not chimps.

I live in a town in NY where they're trying to take over.

Its like dealing with the borg. There is no emotion in these creatures.

They're looking to buy the acreage right next to my house.

>There is no emotion in these creatures

Are you a woman?

This is how communities are supposed to be.

Sup Forums is just jealous that their families/communities/ethnicities can't be as traditional as these people.

I bet your dad wore jeans and a t-shirt to funerals, didn't he?

Look up some videos on these kikes lawyer, D'Agostino. Real grade A piece of shit, spergs out anytime someone tries to call him or his overlords out for being literal parasites. There's even a video/audio where he tries to get into a fight one mom that ends up with her saying, "you're not man enough".

"Fuck me harder Mr. Steinblatt!"

This explains so much. Not just education, but all sectors dominated by this tribe.

Hollywood anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yz2QR4oqqo

At least they're not Haredim. Haredim are the really batshit crazy ones that consider themselves the only "TRUE" Jews, have 6-12 kids despite usually not working, reject TV and movies, reject the internet other than heavily censored versions, harass women that enter their neighborhoods in "immodest" clothing, vandalize "offensive" advertisements, repeatedly put up barriers separating "male" and "female" sides of the sidewalk, and rely on government funding to maintain their endless Torah studies while having a 60% poverty rate and less than 50% employment rate for females.

at least a group of rabbis wont shank you to death while you are walking home from a bar at 1am unlike blacks or mexicans. but yeah THE GOYIM KNOW SCHLOMO

Mostly it's corruption. Local govts are responsible for roads and most of the money goes to friends and family or the fund is raided for other things. But, it's also the fact that every nice place will inexorably be taken over by niggers, spics, chinks, etc and all of the White people will leave, taking the tax base with them.

They are quietly robbing you. Google Lakewood, NJ. They are far worse than chimps.

yeah, until your aryan blonde 6 year old daughter dissapears while playing in the garden around passover.

Better see them take over my hood than goatfuckers, they look so nice and normal, no, no, better jews than goatfuckers period.

Armenians mexicans poo kikes niggers are the worst.

Their women are cute though. They are very weird people. I kinda wish I was a jew though, being a white american you don't really feel special, jews have their own little special clan family like thing going on

But white americans have no brotherhood, we all hate each other depending on what region of the U.S. you're from, it's sad

Hmm, well they are penny-pinchers and they are a well-oiled machine in terms of sticking together as a community. I think you've just got to be extra careful about signing their paperwork, right?

Red-pill me on this, please?

See:

Thanks.

Ocean County niggers.