youtube.com/watch?v=VX2-uT9kRSg

tfw no lady templar gf
why even live

spiderman

Communism ruins the greatest coun tries

Petition to add anticom flag to flag list (you)'s to sign

redpill ecks dee

>Tfw You never get featured in these shitty memes

But why would you shoot a commie before throwing it out of a plane?

Marxism is an ugly side of human nature only presented by under achieving collectivists. Please remember this before you cast aspersions about conspiracies. Most Marxists are just pointless people, nothing more.

>anti communism general
>posts race bait
Kill yourself please.

SPIDERMANNNNNN

No u
Confirmed for dick cleaner lol you should kill yourself

Good riddance.

YOU ARE LIKE LITTLE BABBY

You need a Lord Joe fidget spinner you fagoli

nigger

Anticom is gay. Join Agicom instead.

But on a serious note, I thought you guys were spergging out about how we shouldn't have these threads because the witch doctor hate 4chins?

REMINDER that anticom let's in traps and fags

That was a long time ago, they were permabanned, we changed our vetting process.

they banned all the traps a while ago.

Then they banned me too :( I'm not even a trap.

Joe is that you???

But you were autistic and a fucking douche joe.

probably

Not anymore, we culled the degenerate shit in March. We're trying to bridge the gap between normies and 14/88 to fight the common enemy, leftists. Many of us are natsoc or ethno-nationalists but we're open to other right wingers who will defend our free speech.

Stefan Molyneux isn't an underaged, trap loving boy, what are you talking about?

>implying we need organisation
Haven't you figured out who's giving the marching orders and who is carrying them out? All of us, this is a movement created purely by good ideas.

Communists are a fifth column net drain on our society. They are the (mainstream) media, they are the bureaucrats, they are the human resources, they're that high school English teacher deciding she simply didn't like the emotions of her male student's essays.

They're in our hospitals "accidentally" fucking up our bills, they're in our companies "losing" resumes of people we know the team needs, they're in our media pretending none of this is happening and even pretending right wings are doing everything I mentioned.

You don't need to join a group to recognise this cancer.

Don't you even fucking start with me you fucking losers. I was a devoted member to anticom from the beginning. I took the initiative to time and again to help the group grow.

Anticom wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for me. I was responsible for some of the first anticom memes. I was a part of the staff from almost the beginning. Some of my haters even ow their position to MY faith in them.

Really when you think about it, banning me has hurt you all WAY more than it hurt me.

Time will pass, and you all will regret this decision. Mark my words.

Yet I do have some regrets myself. I obviously shouldn't have trusted the people I did. I should have known better than to tell who I told what I told them.

1 mistake though, and I'm gone.

1 mistake.

>Meanwhile at joes house

lol

Keep telling yourself that.

>not joe
dont even talk to me mongrel

F

What are you talking about?

Now I KNOW this is darty!

You mean this wasn't a dead giveaway?

Dont test me, we know its you darty

lol forgot the image

Whats the capital of Haiti?

Bump cuz commies eat cummies

you cunt

GG Darty, you tricked me with your first few posts.

Love you too.

heil hitler

spaniards the peak white civilization

pooinloos are spanish land

Aw, thanks!

hail

spain is one of the greatest empires ever, it is more of a successor to rome than italy is we created many great countries and brought civility to the natives.

mediterraneans are superior to nords

nordkikes are literal mudpeople.

their legacy is being overune by immigrants, hitler ruined nationalism.

us spainiards were able to outlast hitler's and moosilin's fashy states, and we did it way better than you.

Communism a best.

But the surgery doesn't give them an ovary or eggs

I feel bad for cucks. I know I shouldn't because they do it to themselves, but there is something just so awful about having a cuck mindset that I can't but help feel pity for them.

Their entire mindset forces them to live in constant torment by their own twisted "desires."

Whats the format of that comic called? I see it all over the place

titgrab

>posting on Sup Forums
>calling others cucks

Shut the fuck up, cuck

Now this is a leafpost.