I'm mixed-race (bmwm) and if i was born in a white country, i would dedicate myself into damaging in some way traitors...

I'm mixed-race (bmwm) and if i was born in a white country, i would dedicate myself into damaging in some way traitors, cuck leftists etc.
And, above all, people like those:
beckygoesblack.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/ask
nordicinterraciallust.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/ask

I'd be like a Sup Forums Blade or Dexter. But instead of choosing to always phisically remove them i think i would usually sabotage their personal life, reputation, career, and of course, health (all kinds of it).

But i also suspect doing that would lead me to another path: You see, part of the reason for me to do it would be in the fact i am an introvert - but by engaging in the necessary activities, my social abilities would develop making me more apt to politics.

My very physical presence would help my political group, but adding my former experience with intelligence and covert ops, i could convince them to use it to futher our political goals and subvert the state apparatus in case we come to power.

All this i just wrote above is kind of a imaginative masturbation obviously, but seriously, we Sup Forumsacks should stop only shitposting normie-unfriendly extremism.
Not only we should be more politically active, but we should start to do some underground operations irl, even if just alone, acting as a spy, a disinformant or agent provocateur in enemy groups or forming groups to zersetzung your local key cuck(s).

Not everything can be solved by memes. Not everything can be done online.

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>beckygoesblack

BECKY

LEMME SMASH

Are there crazy suicidal cucks in Pinoyland?

>Bmwm
Wew lad, what a biological breakthrough

>i am mixed race
>is in brazil
Thank you God, fuck off nigger.

I meant bmwf.

Sorry, it's was long text The most important thing is the last big paragraph.

It's nice to see someone else thinking this way. It seems like a whole lot of people are fed up with stuff like this, but we all just complain about it online.

it must be a tranny, brazilians are the biggest degenerate subhumans in the world

I presented a hypotetical situation in case i was born in a certain context.

I'm not leaving, so you can calm yourself.

Even because here the racial social structure works diffrently and it's based upon race-mixing, and it's actually useful (and, arguably, positive) in my country in most contexts (except for few white enclaves in the south).

But anyway, it's already bad enough the way it is, so i don't want the rest of the west, especially europe, to adopt our model.

You should kill your coalburning slut of a mother.

See the post above yours.

But you live in a mixed country for fuck sake. Why should anybody care?

I said "IF i was born in a white country".

I think you missed the point of the text: It's an imaginative exercise followed by a related proposal (last big paragraph).

To clarify, i really am son of a bmwf couple, but i was talking about the last part of the post, about brazilian racial structure. It also involve economics - whitening according to socioeconomic upgrade.

The first four paragraphs were just giving an example, maybe an inspiration, based on my point of view.

>phisically
shitskin detected

>white enclaves in the south
sounds like a good place

>imaginative
one can always LARP, user

>To clarify
no one cares, progresso bitch

>spy, a disinformant or agent provocateur
choose your own LARP

>Not everything can be done online
fix your own shithole first

I started my post saying i was mixed-race. You didn't detected anything.

"phisically" was a mistake related to my native language, sorry for it. Later i wrote "physical", though.

When i make clear the first four paragraphs are hypotetical and imaginative that, by definition, means i'm not LARPing.

You don't know what LARP is.

You're not in position to affirm this, considering you don't speak on behalf of every single person brownsing this board.

My post was, very obviously, referring to the political leaning and the political goals generally pursued by the majority of users on this board (much of which i agree on) , not my country.
It was obvious by the last paragraph, you either didn't pay attention to it or you are mentally handicapped.

Bump.

I'm mixed race too, but my mother is black.
Stop being a traitor to your kind, the self-loathing gringos won't like you more.

Bump.

See

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
----

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
>i admire your efforts but it came a few generations to late for you

Kill yourself you retard

For OP
youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro