>autism mom
>proud to be everything the alt-right hates

KEK

Her kids are the future generation of Sup Forums

>Wonder Woman
>superhero
>modest

REEEEEEEE

read as: mom with a rich husband who spends all her time on twitter thinking it represents the real world

That's some pure savagery right there. Holy shit my sides.

>wonder woman. Superhero
>modest
I'm tired of women lacking all self awareness

impressive

>Bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, racist assholes
How many times do you think libshits scream this to themselves to keep from breaking down knowing that they were wrong and their shitty candidate lost? It's like some satanic mantra to them.

>Autism mom
Indeed.

And just watch. Hillary Clinton had the fucking audacity to compare herself to Wonder Woman. Now all of her idiotic supporters are going to do the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3EkDbmNYWc

The dopamine one gets from a troll like this rivals any drug. Praise be upon kek.

>proud mom to two retards

in fairness.....he did kinda prove her point

that was kinda dumb

Time to play some buzzword bingo!

This makes me kek everytime.

no matter how many times I see this one

This makes me laugh so much more than I did during the elections. We truly need more Autistic Screeching and Wojack memes on here.

If you get offended at the word retard or autist, you're a retarded autist.
t. Autist
>As a mother of-
No one cares you dumb cunt.

Autism only happens to shitty parenting and most likely due to the mom being an addict of some sort when the children where in the womb. What a shitty woman.

>modest

>bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, racist
Why don't they just come up with a single word that describes all of these, would save a lot of time...

>autism mom x2
>X2

fucking kek something this simple shouldn't obliterate my sides so easily

They have no jobs, friends or hobbies. Why would they care how much time anything takes?

How tf do you have 4 kids with autism? Wouldn't that be super rare? Do these lunatic mothers confuse their neurotic emasculated sons with autism or what?

>autism
>the alt-right hates
Aren't non-autists second class citizens here?

But if they had no jobs or hobbies wouldn't that give them time to come up with a word?

>X2
They're getting it from one of them.

praise kek

No, because they're stupid and barely literate to begin with.

>superhero
>humble
Jesus Christ

>autism mom

fuckin kek.

It still triggers my autism that every time someone calls someone else a bigot, they are usually incredibly bigoted themselves

Liberals are the most un-self aware piles of shit on the planet.

>wonder woman
>superhero
>modest
....it's like these people have no self reflection on what they say or do

Read as: yet another divorced government-owned parasite.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1rrSXkFqGE
YOU ABLEIST SHITHEADS

it's hard talking to stupid people.

>How tf do you have 4 kids with autism?
By having all your kids after you turned 40 and having to go to fertility clinics to get pregnant because you wasted your youth being a feminist who wanted a career but then realized you'd rather be a mom

You can just feel the smug radiating through the screen

Eye wiche I head an edjacation wif them big words.

No but she said 'in real life'. No, that didn't happen. If you follow, like, Steve Sailer and various podcasts all these brown people have fantasies about being bullied by preppy white men. The latest example was a muslim or Afghan(?) in NYC - he shoved her into the back of a van or tried to. Well they had footage, there was nothing. And then another one, some big strong white guy. Maybe I just don't hear the cases where it's actually real, but if you were white would you single someone out like that? No, you're too smart, and you have better things to do. It's just a thing with women, probably, I guess. But I guess Jews like being bullied too. Who knows what fucked up stuff passes through our meat brains.

Older fathers, I've heard.

Sarah the savage.

>superhero
>wonder woman
>modest

Dat burn

kek'd
you would think people would know what literally means in 2017

This

Implying (((they))) came up with these words themselves and weren't just brainwashed in to using them.

This shit will fizzle out and these lunatics will find something new in a couple of decades. Remember the US Senate held emergency meetings with Nintendo and Sega to discuss how their games caused violence in the 90s.

Do you really care if we Deport 4th generation toilet cleaners?

holy fucking shit

sure you did roastie. it's not your used up womb it's the fathers fault. let's ignore history has showed men can have children when they're 80+ throughout human history. now it's the fathers fault. kek so stupid.

i can't even imagine what they think "bigot" means