Anybody on Sup Forums like or are neutral on George Soros?

I'm really curious, does anybody here like George Soros, or are at least neutral towards him? What do you say? Also, just for fun, Sup Forums should have a Soros/Open Society Foundations themed flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
tabletmag.com/scroll/210826/soros-hack-reveals-evidence-of-systemic-anti-israel-bias
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

digits say soros will fall tonight

Op Kys

Yes. say what you want about him, the man is a deviously genius fucking self-made billionaire, and probably one of the most powerful people in the world.

i once read something about him making decisions "on the fly"
like, fuck biased, calculate variables up to the last point
if it's true i respect the man, it's a rare and fine quality to have, assuming you don't "play" politician

Honestly, the guy is comically evil. I could see people liking him as a funni maymay or something.

The dude signs 1/3 of Sup Forums's paychecks

I'm neutral

Sure, the guy has some shitty marxist plans, but he generally tries to spread capitalism in Eastern Europe as well

I can respect his intelligence, but he is legit fucking evil and the world would improve overnight if he were to suffer a fatal heart attack. He has only caused pain in this world and is by far the closest thing this world has seen to satan outside the bible itself.

No Soros, no one here likes you.

Were all wishing for your death.

I would have to agree. I had way more negative imagine about him before I heard some interview. He sees money making as a pure game. No more. No less. It's amazing to me how he has figured out how the game of money is tied to politics and that's why he's so heavily invested in it. People call him, like they call Trump for evading taxes and other regulations, but they fail to see that guys like Soros and Trump plays "the game" with the rules given to them. They can tell that rules of financing should be changed and use all the loop holes while doing it. They aren't paying taxes or anything taking points (money) from the game they are playing. They play to win and if they can figure out how to exploit the rules, they will do it.

Why Soros is investing heavily on BLM and other SJW stuff is beyond me. It might be altruism, but it could as well be purely to play his little game. One interesting thing is that Soros has bet a LOT money for USA economy to plummet, meaning he makes a lot of money if it does. One can't help but wonder if the SJW support is just to instabilize the economy enough to burst the bubble and cause the drop.

Following what guys like Soros do is like next level Sup Forums to me. I find it super interesting and I feel like I should start using my tinfoil hat, because he has power, will and means to do pretty chaotic stuff that instantly reflects on world politics.

We joke how selecting presidents doesn't really matter because there are men behind the curtain... Soros is definitely one of those men.

He is going to die soon. Let him finish his job and feel satisfied even if that is nothing in grand scheme of plan of God.

>implying he won't be immortalized somehow by the elite

we do know he butt fucked UK (it's not like i have something against UK, but if he can do it maybe the system is flawed)
we do know he funds NGO's (we even share some "topics")
but, being the closest thing to Satan?
don't you watch fuckin House of Cards? real power is not in the money
money doesn't hurt either, but money can't force policy

do you have PROOVEN satan-tier facts about him?
DON'T GET FUCKIN DISTRACTED

I respect him and understand his point of view on things. There are some days I agree with it and some days less so. Your opinion of Soros depends on your perception of human nature in the aggregate and how far ahead into civilization's future you are looking.

You're not very bright, are you?

He spends vast amounts of money funding nearly every NGO in the world directly or indirectly with ties in just about every activist organisation out there. He has caused civil wars for profit and political gain, destroyed nations on a whim just to make a buck.

Then you just reference a fucking shitty tv show as your defense? Name one single thing, just one thing that he has done that is not directly leading to the death of the western civilization. Just fucking one thing.

How come Sup Forums doesn't like him more?
Soros funds abortion & euthanasia, it's all about eugenics. I thought you guys were all into this shit

he already has a son that's going to keep doing his father's will

He'll be immortalized in Hell, forever a tortured soul, if he doesn't repent.

If you say his last name backwards you will release his final form.

Don't count on it. He has them Kissinger genes. Pushing ninety, but still sharp as a tack.

This post is great and on point

As Jordan Peterson says, the line between good and evil runs down the heart of every human being. And I think guys like Soros aren't pure evil, but their EVIL side is far more destructive because of his sheer power

He's obviously a genius and could probably put his smarts to good use and made longterm positive change on the world but instead he evidently went the greedy route, where he will be remembered as nothing but a greedy shadowy selfish sus cunt who contributes nothing but chaos in the long term

It's already been done countless times. Is that why he's so powerful?

he just takes advantage of retards and makes profit from government's or nation's loopholes, not really his fault that governments are allowing him to scheme his plot and destroy prosperity of nations

But seriously, these are very insightful points. He plays people for gain, as well as holding ideological passions; an extremely cunning, yet dangerous combination. I'm very much inclined to dislike Soros because of the agony he has wrought upon the world, but I still like to meme him hard.

George, George Soros caused civil wars, HE destroyed nations?
Assuming he had the intention to destroy nations and did cause civil wars, how did he do it? VOODOO?
wtf is his money rank anyway? is he even on top 30? and yet why you only hear about him?
still assuming here....his purpose is to make MORE MONEY, a politician's purpose is to SERVE THE PEOPLE, who is the worst person? him or the greesy politicians?

> the agony he has wrought upon the world
Funding an organisation that is hated by Israel and promotes human rights and education is agony?

Pol should fucking love this guy. THE zionists HATE him.
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
tabletmag.com/scroll/210826/soros-hack-reveals-evidence-of-systemic-anti-israel-bias

He's absolutely worth hating because but I don't buy the ideological bullshit people here have that he's some satanic figure. He just has way more influence than the average person and knows how to cash in on societies nihilism (especially on the left of politics). Anyone who thinks he's scheming these leftist agendas are out of tune with themselves and their own capacity for evil.

Obviously he's scum for his donations to anti-western causes also the world, but I think the kind of puppet-master level evil genius stuff Sup Forums ascribes to him is a bit silly.

dude has funded the fall of europe and america.
Why would anyone from the west like him?

A lot of people in the West do like Soros, for some reasons.

he funded eternal German arrogance and Greek politician incompetence?
let's put greed aside:
we literally have MULTIPLE guys sitting on policy making committees admitting (ON VIDEO) that they have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about the subject
we have multiple people (DOCUMENTED, ON VIDEO ETC ETC) admitting they DIDN'T READ what they voted "YES" for (and this is not your daily routine law, we are talking about debt-tier policies)
yes, we are retarded and they still vote for the same parties
if i can "fund" a cop to inmplant your car with a bag of weed would you forget about the cop?
assuming you had evidence about me planning the operation and not just some conspiracy blog posts

>I'm really curious, does anybody here like George Soros, or are at least neutral towards him?

no

>What do you say?
evil man who tried and is trying to use his money to promote abortion in Ireland. literally satans helper

maybe you should cum on the belly/back you fuckin ape

Well he is anti-zionist so that seems like a plus, until you realize that his vision for Jews is as an invisible, parasitic ruling class spread across the globe.

honestly nobody probably ever has done more to advance US interests in eastern europe
>hating the literally anti-communist guy because he supports democrats
this is how crazy conservatives in the US have become

of course, his "open society" bullshit is him lobbying to have countries let him manipulate and ruin their currencies, but shit, nigga gotta eat amirite?

Have you looking into homosexuality; because from an investigative standpoint psychologically you want his nuts. You dick lover.to Play with his old butt hole

God damn there's a lot of men who sumbit to other primates dicks.

That's one reason I don't absolutely have him, but he does other evil acts. At the end of the day, he's just the fall guy for his higher ups.

>say what you want about him

Typical subversive, nigger-obsessed kike with piss-poor opsec, probably due to some mental issue.

Who are Soros' "higher ups?" Are there names associated with these Illuminati types?

you can't be sure if i'm prone to submit unless you face me and challenge me
still, ZERO PROOF by any of the Soros haters!

go place psychologist somewhere else. you might damage your brain here, faggot

Does anyone have that polish video of the military and police, kind of a rap song, but is a fuck you to the refugees and shit. I cannot find it for the life of me, and was posted here like 2 days ago

Nothing would change if he died. He's got successors and successor organisations all over the world that would carry out his legacy

lel do it
Would be top meme flag

>being tsundere for George Soros

kill yourself

tsundere sounds like some faggot Japan slang
if you are using that shit on pol you have lost touch with reality
and kys

We need this.

All it proves is that not all Jews are working together in a big global conspiracy for white genocide. But he's a perfect example of the rich greedy subversive Jew even if he's not a Zionist. My guess is he works against Israeli nationalism just like he works against European nationalism, because he despises the concept of a nation. The difference is when you subvert european nationalism you're a hero; when you subvert Jewish nationalism you're a pariah

the real question is, why isn't Trump investigating George Soros?

You have to go back

anime is for losers but everyone on this site knows what tsundere is

fuck off greece, you're not tough and you're not even white anymore. leave this thread and resume sucking George Soros' 100 year old microdick

What's there to investigate, how should Trump start? I'm really curious about the best ways to go about getting this untouchable billionaire.

Soros funds blacks lives matters which is a domestic terrorist group that has killed people, just one of the possibilities. One could also investigate his ties to drug cartels and shit, I'm sure you can dig all kinds of awful shit about him.

He's not untouchable, Trump is compromised because his dear son-in-law is a Soros acolyte and doesn't want to do what must be done.

to Dallas (the redneck gene is universal) Undernet?
i was a bad boy, i am too ashamed to go back
You have to go fuck yourself, like right now, noob

Has there ever been an instance in which Trump and Soros met? I can understand maybe back in the 1990s or 2000s they may have bumped into each other, both being New York billionaires, but what about more recently?

He is jew, sold out his family for shekels.

just extradite him to russsia.

problem solved.

Be careful user.

Somebody needs to assassinate Soros.

Based George

He's objectively an evil person, but I don't get why Sup Forums and the_donald pretend like he is THE evil. He's just one of a cabal, there are many like him and worse, he's by no means the only or the greatest danger.

Well, since there are parentheses around his name, no.

Good post

>this cunt finances both sides of politics and then profits from it.. literally has a direct line to Satan.

Kys

people have already denounced that Jared Kushner is in cahoots with Soros, and Trump has given him a lot of power, 2+2

Who else is there? Please name names. I'm trying to research this Soros fellow, and others of his ilk.

>hould have a Soros/Open Society Foundations themed flag.
there is a blm flag

also EU and UN flags, both are symbols of globalism

soros is a guy with money and fingers in a lot of pies. he might be the puppetmaster but he's not the director of the play

>butt fucked the UK
He didn't. The exchange mechanism would have failed anyway.

>Bruh you wouldn't think that if you watched (((TV show)))

Neck yourself, faggot

We need one that directly confronts Soros' image, though. Those are just his proxies.

>Watch House of Cards for political realism reference
>money can't force policy

Top kek user. Amazing ironic posting. Next level shit desu. Makes Seinfeld look like a drama. Makes Larry David look like House Party 2.

"would have"
it happened in the 90s, people got butt fucked, he made money
yes that was totally my point!
unrelated to the topic: how many times would you take it up in the ass by Kevin Spacey

Yes.

I am studying his works now, along with his life.

I want to be the next george soros.

It will be fun. I will make a lot of money for me and my friends.

Put them into a meme so it might make traction with the normies

Okay, Soros is pure fucking evil. He gives no fucks about anyone or anything including children. Trump is not pure fucking evil, and if he understood WWII a little better, would definitely not be pro Israel or pro jew. Soros is a direct eugenist, pedophilia promoter and warmonger. Trump isn't any of those things. Trump is not a politician, which means he doesn't promote one policy in front of the people and then say the opposite in private. He's not one of the subversive bad guys. He's not going behind everyone's back trying to implement mass extinctions. He's a patriot. He believes in America, and we can only hope and pray that he becomes aware of the reality of race and does whatever he can to stop the zionists. He has the power to save his people. He can be one of the greatest leaders of the past century. Time will tell.

it wasn't ironic posting
if you don't go full on faggotry on 4 cylinder's (my life, my wife, my children, my other relatives)
then money can't do nuffin
they can't do shit anyway to your loved ones, it's like killing a cops family, THEY WILL FUCK YOU UP ON ALL ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSES,
they should't have entered the politics in the first place if they had blackmail stuff in their closet
true people are not afraid, i know it seems hard for you to grasp it but they do exist (and i would never vote for them cause the majority of the team is unstable)
there is MAJOR TRUTH in the tv/movies retards

(((Netflix Show)))
Georgie has put soo much money into Netflix that now it's practically a propaganda machine now

Maybe my American eyes just see it differently. Money is literally the blood of DC tho. It's laughably cynical. Laughable because there isn't shit that can be done about it, I mean.

I would say he is someone who is lucky he knew and met many wealthy friend and back stabbed them to gained their wealth, or that he made some shady deal in the past like sellout many GOY to Hitler.

>parasitic ruling class aka
Zionist.

yeah like since when? two weeks ago? 2 months?
in the middle of making season 3?
your post was unbiased and true, as your faggotry!
YOU CANNOT FUCKIN DENY REDPILLS EXIST IN TV OR MOVIES, THE END
i quoted ONE LINE, i didn't claimed it was the "best tv show ever", ONE LINE, kys

> should Sup Forums have a Soros/Open Society Foundations flag?

Sure, except you don't pick the flag, we pick it for you, after we determine your subversive motives, you shill.

ill switch sides for $5 million Cash and a 1955 300 sl

Lot of kikes shilling for the aforementioned dark lord. Including the OP.

>is a kike
>wrecked all of eastern europe
>jewed other jews
>funding entire anti trump movement

kys op

>Yes. say what you want about him, the man is a deviously genius fucking self-made billionaire,

Most of it was currency speculation. Speculators create nothing, they only tax everyone else by extracting money from advantageous transactions while providing no benefit to anyone but himself.

Speculators like Soros are worse than welfare queens.

>kike
Huge kike.

Jesus fuck you're an idiot, then again you're from Greece so you probably have no concept of money at all.

i have the nose
i have the dick
i have the seth rogen beard
all i lack is shekels and world influence

hence
>Huge kike
raging faggot

yes i am good sir!
but why?

He used the EU and Goldman's to cuck your country you stupid fucking Greek

The roaches should honestly just colonize you again, you don't deserve freedom

Pay denbts

Apparently, Jared and Ivanka are packing their shit to move back to good old NY.

Soros cucked our country?
you must know better, with all you living in the US and such
you don't deserve oxygen, kys
NEVER

I am an avid admirer of Soros; People don't realize that he is a shy introverted philosopher who is keenly aware of his fallibility. He is highly self reflective and relies on his intuition to beat the markets. He treats people like napkins because most people are functionally just that; Napkins. it's their true value and he is a speculator so it's just instinct.

I dunno. sometimes I think he is lowkey on our side
He used to work with the nazi's and he has said that those times were the best in his life.
I wonder if the reason why he is doing open boarders is to re-awaken white people and bring back fascism.
I mean the guy is smart enough to make billions but not smart enough to see that mass immigration/refugees would make white people fight back. If he didn't push for that shit we might all be sitting here doing nothing while we were slowly erased with the trickle immigration that was happening before .
I have no proof of this what so ever and seriously doubt that it is true. But I have wondered.

There' ll be dedicated gas chamber just for him and those like him.