Redpill me on the Branch Davidian Waco siege

Redpill me on the Branch Davidian Waco siege.

Who exactly was in the wrong? Who started the fire, and were they justified in their reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Waco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreshan_Unity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every gun/ammo hoarder in America has wet dreams about being in a Waco style showdown with the government. What a boring thing to have wet dreams about.

This is now the USA will burn to the ground one day. It'll be hilarious. They really want it to happen so many dumb Americans are emotionally 100% invested in an idiot like trump

They burned like heretics should

You shut your mouth brown boy goat lover.

>front door, which allegedly showed feds fired blindly through a closed door and weren't fired at in return goes (((missing)))
>feds may have received training from army SOF under the auspices of the war on drugs, after claiming they were serving a drug warrant
>army SOF on scene during the raid
>feds may have been responsible for the fire after using combustible tear gas canisters
>feds deny this is true, but similar incidents happened at Whidby Island and in the Chris Dorner manhunt

FBI started the fire with smoke grenades. They also shot first. Watch "Waco: The Rules of Engagement". It even features video of Koresh explicitly and continually asking for negotiations with the police, and the presence of media, so that no bullshit could happen. Not the words of some murdering maniac who wants to kill his own family.

>inb4 Davidians were a pedo cult

Endtimes cult who started the fire to create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Just a longer version of suicide by cop.

Good goyim

>believing the (((narrative)))
Good goy, the government will always protect you.

>Who exactly was in the wrong?
Everybody exactly in the neighbourhood was in the wrong.
>Who started the fire
It was the Feds, with their firebomb "gas" grenades.
>were they justified
L0Lno fgt pls

Didn't the davidians cheerfully enjoy the fbi attention before the siege and order them pizzas? So much shit they don't want you to know good thing is this and Ruby ridge are the reason that the blm siege didn't turn deadly

Not everything is a conspiracy theory, and not everything you disagree with is run by the Jews.

Take the time to read what Koresh preached. Take the time to listen to the calls.

The guy preached that he was the new Jesus and that they had to die.

Then, when the FBI/ATF wouldn't kill him, he had his people pour gasoline around and light the place up.

Whether the thought they would survive in the buried buses, I don't know.

But he claimed that he would give up when the last message was finished. Then he backed out of it.

Like I said, take the time to study the guy. He was a wacko.

Gets really interesting when you learn that Timothy McVeigh was there, working for the DEA at the time and he didn't agree with the (((orders))) they were given. Most investigators agree the original plan was to "smoke them out" like some sort of Old West cartoon. The fire got out of control and the cops said it was suicide.

Seconding this recommendation. They straight up admit it was a PR stunt

iirc it was a fuck up with the clinton administration having to do with people/child trafficking; someone got out and this was a flex of the administration's power to tow the line so to speak

it was a violation

look up what did Timothy McVeigh because of it

Hillary Clinton had her friend Janet Reno burn Americans and Children to death on home soil.

McVeigh was working for the DEA, according to who?

>Who exactly was in the wrong?
Thats a hard question. The government thugs who murdered a bunch of people or their victims, who was wrong in this situation? Who could say?

There are photos of him in uniform on scene at the compound.

>he had his people pour gasoline around and light the place up.
Hahaha.

>believing the gov narrative.

Uniform for what, park ranger?

They were exercising their rights and the FBI didn't think they were being good enough goyim. So they killed everyone and burned the whole thing down while the rest of the country got a first hand look at how their tax dollars are being spent. The government used a lot of scare tactics back then.

Dunno, just passing on what I saw at a presentation a guy was giving during a MUFON meeting I attended a few years ago.

That photo is him outside of the compound at Waco.

He wasn't in support of the government. In fact, the events at Waco and Ruby Ridge are the reason he bombed the Ok federal center.

.25 shekels have been deposited in your account

Lmfao, gas yourself plebbit. Even uses the adjective the (((media))) called the entire operation.
>Wacko in Waco

>a few dozen religious fanatics with zero training hold off multiple alphabet agencies

Waco exposed how weak they actually are.

I was 28 when that went down. Koresh was a wackadoodle, but they mainly played mumbly-peg in their own backyard. Koresh was known in town and went there regularly. He was served a warrant for owning a sawed off shotgun or some other dumb crap, so rather than arresting him on one of his many visits to town, they sieged the compound. They provoked those folks quite frankly. The ATF then proceeded to tell everyone they were trying to "save the children" and went ahead and played loud noises like dentist drills and etc. 24/7 to drive everyone crazy. Then everything burned down. But they saved the kids....for the barbecue.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Waco

This may provide some needed insight.

The presenter had a convincing paper trail showing that McVeigh was contracted by the DEA and sent under cover. He was recruited out of the Army and when he was apprehended for the bombing, he still had a valid military ID, as well as an active military designation on his driver's license.

American government set building on fire which burned children alive

That's all you need to know

I wouldn't say they "held them off". They didn't go in because there were kids there.

So, the "holding them off" isn't really true because it was the govt's choice to wait them out.

If the govt had chosen to go in right away, they could have leveled the place in an hour.

feds burned women and children alive and nobody cares because they were part of a weird cult

"Sheepdip" theory?

you fucking retard. they tried to raid the place, got rekt and thus the 51 day siege ensued.

Creepy cult of degenerates got unlawfully invaded by the Feds and killed. Both sides wrong

The initial ATF breach failed and you know it. Stop fucking shilling.

So much of this event is shaddy, there's even suspicion the whole event was forced to conclusion because the higher-ups were clashing between each other on who will take charge of the operation.
I'm not sure Koresh was also a good person, the survivors (which also seem quite strange) talk about him keeping people up, to break their mental state and make them more docile prior to the raid. To them, it was quite common to receive water in their face when they were falling asleep, when they were not supposed to do so.

theres FLIR footage from a circling aircraft showing feds firing on the compound as it burned. They didn't give a fuck about saving anyone. I'm not saying the Oklahoma bombing was a legitimate response, but fuck, reap what you sow man.

>Both sides wrong
It doesn't matter if you think they were degenerates or not because they had a Constitutional right to hoard as many guns as they wanted and practice whatever religion they wanted. The FBI thought they were trying to overthrow the government and fudged the case in their favor, which is what got them fucked. It doesn't matter how weird people thought they were. People think we're weird, too. Some brainlets believe in Kek. A lot of anons own guns. Does that give the FBI the right to burn us all alive because we talk about political corruption? The whole thing was absurd and everyone who watched it happen knew the operation was over the top, even if they thought he was a "Wacko in Waco."

I had a friend who worked for a newspaper down that way. He clued me in on some things that got swept under the rug.

It all started as a publicity stunt. The BATF's budget was coming up in Congress and they wanted to have a "high profile bust" going into hearings. The BATF contacted all the news media outlets to let them know when and where the raid was going to happen. My friend told me that the news of the upcoming bust was in the morning newspaper that day.

Also, local TV news had their vans on the scene. Someone in the compound must have figured something was up so they got all locked and loaded. That's why there is all that video footage of the initial shootout.

>working for the DEA at the time and he didn't agree with the (((orders))) they were given.
I thought he was selling bumper stickers and showing them support?

>Koresh

Utter lunatic. Establishes cult. Is pedo. Gives no fucks for his cult minions lives.

>Endtimes cult who started the fire to create a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just a longer version of suicide by cop.

^^^^^^^^^^^^this

One of the members of the sect was earlier on CIA IT contractor(that's why the first room they've raided was computer room), on top of it a lot of guns they've had were CIA's too, it was a transfer point for them. I'd guess the guy tried to blackmail them.

After they failed to storm it, they've decided to burn it to the ground to destroy the evidence they've had at place.

vatnik crarp. cia bad fsb good cia is crazy cult bullshit

yes, this is how it happened. the atf staged a tacticool raid because some cult didn't pay taxes on their machine guns. it doesn't matter in the end, because the us federal government deliberately and willfully murdered it's own citizens. 2 years later to the day timothy mcveigh bombed the murrah building in okc.

Who is that guy? Is he really an officer of the law?

A hoax to turn people away from the original Koreshan cult, and the true shape of the Earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreshan_Unity

April 19th. Mcveigh was only at Waco in support. His love of meth and increased erratic behavior post DS would have kept him from working with any fed agency like DEA. Also, he sucked cock.

How is that a good thing?